free hit counters
Traditions (Female AP) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-15-2021   #1
Mister AGF
Process Fan

Traditions (Female AP)

Hello,

I worked on a collaboration with DarkProductions and we've finally released our project "Traditions".

It is sold exclusively on DarkProductions' Vimeo for 11,99 dollars.

This project has required a lot of hard work and i hope you'll like it.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/traditions

Enjoy!

Mister AGF

https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowthfictions

To support me :
https://www.patreon.com/agegrowthfictions
Mister AGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2021   #2
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Re: Traditions (Female AP)

Great animation! The animation is much more varied and fluid. And more process as well. You are growing well as an animator! Looking forward to more standalone animations in the future.
Unread 10-15-2021   #3
lowes96
Process Master

This is like a work of art my god. The level of design and characters and details is astounding! Throwing my money at it right now!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2021   #4
p2766479
Frequent Poster

About as good as it gets.. It would be cool if the final half of the breast and but expansion was naked, like the clothes rip off the 1st half and finish growing nude. This is a monumental effort nonetheless, Amazing!!
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2021   #5
MrDark
Frequent Poster

This was an awesome production to work on, esp all the art put into it...
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2021   #6
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

Great work, keep it up!

I agree that a no clothes render/version would be cool (perhaps with no story). Like a bonus clip released months down the track, or available only to those who have purchased the full version (no idea if Vimeo supports such a thing).
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2021   #7
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Vimeo supports a bonus side of things where it can be released, but for Traditions, this is what will all come of it. We're already onto next projects. But thanks for the idea.

-Mister Dark
Unread 10-20-2021   #8
dudeoxe
Leecher

Traditions reminds me of a story idea I’ve had for years but don’t have the skills to make real. In a distant culture boys grow to men in our normal way but girls transform into women on the spot when they meet their future mate. It’s not necessarily a particular young man that triggers the change but maybe one that has a compatible lineage that the young lady’s body senses. In the village are a couple rare cases of older women that never changed called prims or something. Our protagonists are two girls who are best friends one can’t wait to go through the change and the other doesn’t want to. One day a young man comes into the village and the first girl sees him from afar and is smitten with him and hopes he’ll trigger her change. But when they both meet him guess which girl changes to the shock of both of them. Just an idea.
dudeoxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2021   #9
dudeoxe
Leecher

I’m sorry I should have led with how blown away I am by the latest animation and can’t wait for more.
dudeoxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2021   #10
Mister AGF
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeoxe View Post
Traditions reminds me of a story idea I’ve had for years but don’t have the skills to make real. In a distant culture boys grow to men in our normal way but girls transform into women on the spot when they meet their future mate. It’s not necessarily a particular young man that triggers the change but maybe one that has a compatible lineage that the young lady’s body senses. In the village are a couple rare cases of older women that never changed called prims or something. Our protagonists are two girls who are best friends one can’t wait to go through the change and the other doesn’t want to. One day a young man comes into the village and the first girl sees him from afar and is smitten with him and hopes he’ll trigger her change. But when they both meet him guess which girl changes to the shock of both of them. Just an idea.
Thank you so much! And your idea by the way is really interesting! ^^

https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowthfictions

To support me :
https://www.patreon.com/agegrowthfictions
Mister AGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2021   #11
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Masterful job, this is one of the best, maybe the best AP video I have seen. If I was going to nit pick two things pop out at me. Firstly being you don't need to narrate the transformation. We are already watching it happen so the male VO is just distracting(at least for me). Maybe female VO or the actual girls narrating how they feel would be nice. Secondly and this is probably more a me thing, is the addition of the male bits at the end. It is at the end so easy to ignore, but still. That aside, amazing simply amazing. Your work gets so much better with each video.

I cannot wait to see your next piece, keep up the stellar work.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2021   #12
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Thanks for your insights.... Glad you enjoyed our production.... so just to add to what you brought up about the narration (and being I wrote this whole story).... just something I've learned in 23 years of film making and 30 years in writing... sometimes its great to just let the audience watch, listen, and not have it told to them, but then theres the few occasions that hearing certain terms describing concepts of the story adds to the eroticism of the story. If this was produced in the style of an audio book with visuals added, it gives a double experience for the audience, but the big question to ask....would there be any difference if it was a woman narrating versus a man and the audience is hearing it as a man or a woman? Many rather hear a woman narrate than a man, so sometimes that can alter the way the story can be enjoyed. Am I correct?

Either way, very happy you enjoyed the production and I look forward to working together with AGE again in the near future.

Tags
agegrowthfictions, ageprogression, breastexpansion, clothesripping, darkproductions