free hit counters
The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-29-2021   #11
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
My God, Canary has really got a bangin' body. I think we can all appreciate that.

I love how much fun you have with these clips. "BREAKING NEWS -- No, no, that was a joke!" had me rolling. Not to mention how that's clearly Krang making off with the statue there at the end.

As always, the clothes-ripping effects were pretty well done, and your green screen is pretty impressive too. I will look forward to more from your studio, hopefully soon. And speaking of that...
Yeah, Canary is the master of hiding her figure until the right moment, lol. And yep, definitely the "exosuit Krang", though I criticized my own writing thinking "how long is he taking to fly away with that thing and helicopters not noticing right away? Fuck it, it's good enough for an excuse to do the growth scene" LOL! And yeah, I basically overdid it with the "breaking news" clip, lol. Funny enough, the idea did come from spotting a "pop up food truck" thing on the weekends not far from where I live and I thought "well, that would scream 'slow news day'", lol.

And yeah, I keep trying to find new ways to do the clothes ripping and button popping to make things more streamlined... for a cheap Amazon jumpsuit, that fabric was tough! Though the larger sized one she wore survived, I bough a smaller one that would end up being the one she bursts out of... you'll notice in the video after the shoulder bursts that the overall suit looks smaller. Also, the built in plastic buttons needed the jaws of life to "burst" open if pulling back or side to side, so I added metal snaps that basically helped with the best "boobs pushing through top" shot I've done so far, lol. I'm also still trying to improve my chroma key work... granted, someday when I can move into a nicer/bigger place, I'd love to just have both a blue and green wall so I don't need to worry about shadows from fabric wrinkles. On that note, I went with the blue screen this time, mainly so I didn't have to worry about the yellow of the jumpsuit "fighting" with the green of the green screen, lol. Granted, the jumpsuit's hue was more of a "yellow leaning towards orange", but still... safe than sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Fuck a duck, dude, if you did your own spin on one of those transference clips, I'd buy that one from you twice.
Well damn, maybe I'm onto something here, lol. Funny enough, while I've worked with models like Canary and Sugargirlmodel who can "flatten down" to expand their breasts, maybe I should have a flatter model have a stuffed bra to "shrink" down with her, so once all the clothes fall off, we can clearly see that the breasts have shrunk too. Eh, I gotta work on some ideas, lol.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote