free hit counters
The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread! - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2021   #133
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.
Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

@Abazaba Okay. Thanks for the info.
Unread 09-10-2021   #134
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

All right, so, I'm sure you all have noticed it's been a bit quiet on my end... Starting with "A Growing Climax", I was attempting to get a new scene out every two months.

Well, as post-production on "A Growing News Story" was reaching its end, there were a lot of "false starts" on filming follow-up scenes. Conflicting schedules, script issues, and issues involving my newer "day job" getting in the way of setting up shoots.

So, while I had HOPED to release a new scene this month... it ain't happening, lol. But the GOOD news? FINALLY filmed something new today!

The model in question is new to growth, but is actually a returning Destruction Damsels model from the "pre-growth days", Lady Piedmont. As she's smaller chested than Sugargirlmodel or Canary Addison, the scene we're still filming (should be resuming in a bit over a week if all goes well) will actually have our first butt expansion in a growth scene, mainly...

If all goes well, I'm *hoping* to get this completed by the end of next month, but not confirming quite yet... either way, thank you for your patience!
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2021   #135
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.

Thank you for the update. Hope all is well on your end.
Unread 10-20-2021   #136
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma666 View Post
Thank you for the update. Hope all is well on your end.
Thank you... more than a little busy these days, lol. Basically striving to get out of my current area to move into a place sometime next year with the appropriate "home studio" set up. But eh, one step at a time.

The GOOD news is that I've FINALLY finished filming the next growth scene with Lady Piedmont. While I did mention her butt in my previous post, I should probably post a teaser from a non-growth scene I shot with her last year:

My plan is to get it finished by next month, but as always, I still need to grab background plates, film inserts... the usual, lol.
Unread 10-21-2021   #137
Tiedefender
Process Master

So I have a question about your videos format. Is the MP4 superior to the WMV for video quality?
Unread 10-21-2021   #138
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
So I have a question about your videos format. Is the MP4 superior to the WMV for video quality?
I typically try to render the MP4 and WMV files as close in quality to one another as possible... granted, the HD and SD versions will be in different quality as well just by resolution alone. Typically, I'd say the HD MP4 versions are the best looking, while the SD WMV versions have a good "quality to file size ratio". Each scene has four versions:

-HD MP4
-HD WMV
-SD MP4
-SD WMV

You'll notice a lot of Clips4Sale producers use this technique. Basically this is to help get scenes more noticed across multiple fetish categories.
Unread 10-21-2021   #139
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
I typically try to render the MP4 and WMV files as close in quality to one another as possible... granted, the HD and SD versions will be in different quality as well just by resolution alone. Typically, I'd say the HD MP4 versions are the best looking, while the SD WMV versions have a good "quality to file size ratio". Each scene has four versions:

-HD MP4
-HD WMV
-SD MP4
-SD WMV

You'll notice a lot of Clips4Sale producers use this technique. Basically this is to help get scenes more noticed across multiple fetish categories.
Thank you.
Unread 12-13-2021   #140
DestructionDamsels

Feels like it's been forever, but we finally have a new scene coming on Wednesday, 12/15!

Find out what happens when a "butt enhancer" and caffeine are mixed when they shouldn't be Trailer coming tomorrow, 12/14!
Unread 12-14-2021   #141
Theman212
Leecher

Here's a link to the trailer on Twitter. https://twitter.com/goromd/status/14...164644353?s=21
Theman212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2021   #142
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman212 View Post
Here's a link to the trailer on Twitter. https://twitter.com/goromd/status/14...164644353?s=21
Thank you for sharing! Didn't have a chance to get on here until now, lol.
Unread 05-04-2022   #143
DestructionDamsels

Well... long time no post, eh?

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've still been rumbling behind the scenes, lol.

Granted, I was originally hoping to film a prequel to "A Growing Climax" earlier this year... until my gf and I had to abruptly move in February. So for about a month, I had to get tunnel vision on that and couldn't focus on much else. That said, once I was in mid-March, Sugargirlmodel contacted me about wanting to shoot again... so the Growing Climax prequel was put on hold, and I decided to bump up an idea I had since last fall, but didn't get around to yet:

Size transfer.

The original idea would've had Sugargirlmodel playing a maid/groundskeeper to Lady Piedmont playing their boss, living in a fancy mansion. After becoming disgruntled, SGM would try to put a shrinking spell on Piedmont, but messes up the spell and creates a size transfer spell instead, causing SGM to grow. Unfortunately, Piedmont is currently on hiatus... which I found out after setting up a shoot date with SGM, lol.

So THAT said, I had to shift gears to a different version of the size transfer plot... and brought Canary Addison back. This time, they're now in a workplace scenario, with Canary's boss asking SGM's employee to work for free on a weekend, but the result is the same: attempting a shrinking spell, but causing a size transfer spell, now with Canary shrinking and SGM growing.

Shot with SGM in late March, and with Canary in late April, and aiming for a release by, well, late May, lol. That said, while editing is still underway, enjoy a few of the teasers I've posted on Twitter so far!

I guess once this scene's ready to release, this may mark the first time I need to post in the shrinking forum as well
Unread 05-04-2022   #144
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Well... long time no post, eh?

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've still been rumbling behind the scenes, lol.

So THAT said, I had to shift gears to a different version of the size transfer plot... and brought Canary Addison back. This time, they're now in a workplace scenario, with Canary's boss asking SGM's employee to work for free on a weekend, but the result is the same: attempting a shrinking spell, but causing a size transfer spell, now with Canary shrinking and SGM growing.

I guess once this scene's ready to release, this may mark the first time I need to post in the shrinking forum as well
Never had a Twitter account myself.

Sounds like life likes to keep throwing those curve balls. The size transfer plot is a good idea. Can get both a giantess and shrinking woman in one video.

When they posted this pic in the shrinking forums, I didn't make the connection that it was yours. The pen looks decent enough. While I haven't seen any of Canary Addison's videos, I'm curious to see how small she will get. Maybe she will like being tiny.

Sugargirlmodel was good as Rebecca. Liked how she portrayed her.

I'm looking forward to watching it. Not sure how soon I can get it.