free hit counters
Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-27-2008   #145
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Re: Growth Request Thread

We don't distribute paid material here. Sorry.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2008   #146
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Growth Request Thread

Probably my first request comes in the form of something rather curious. Correct me if I remember wrong, but wasn't there a Movie Magic episode or some program highlighting how they did the special effects that were used during Daryl Hannah's growth scene in Attack of the 50ft. Woman (1993)? I know there is one that shows how they did the pool scene, not the one I'm thinking of. I recall them mentioning they used similar techniques to the Incredible Hulk tv series with Bill Bixby that were used during the trandformation scenes there. Again, disregard this if my quirky mind made it all up. But if someone does recall such a program then I guess this request serves another purpose. To retain my sanity:P Thanx in advance to you all
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2008   #147
Max AP
Frequent Poster

He he... I don't know what the request is. You only want to know the name of the show? or want to know how they do the pool scene?

Well, answering the first one, yes. There was a show that did that. I saw it on HBO and was called Movie Magic.

To answer the second one, they do a technique that I'm not sure how to say it in english (or even in spanish for the matter, lol), but it implicate using forced perspective. Hannah was placed in a position close to the camera while the guy was place next to the pool that was several feet away.

Placing them in the right angle, it looked like they were seeing each other when in reality, they couldn't, but both were shot at the same time.

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008   #148
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Question Re: Growth Request Thread

LoL, not where they explain about the pool scene, I could care less about it cuz there's no growth. I was talking about the actual growth scene, clothes ripping, ring popping off, buttons flying, etc. The part of the program that showed how they did the clothes destruction. If they did a segment on that part of the movie....
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008   #149
h3lgan123
Lurker

I was wondering if anybody knew where to get a download of Attack of the 50ft woman? (the more recent one with darryl hannah)

it would be greatly appreciated. and if its paid material then forget it. mybad
Unread 09-03-2008   #150
QuBEd
"He will knock 4 times"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfsbayne View Post
LoL, not where they explain about the pool scene, I could care less about it cuz there's no growth. I was talking about the actual growth scene, clothes ripping, ring popping off, buttons flying, etc. The part of the program that showed how they did the clothes destruction. If they did a segment on that part of the movie....
As far as I can remember they didn't. I think that the AOTFFW section was only part of an episode dealing with the use of forced perspective.

As for the clothes ripping, if you look closely at the side of her dress in the closeup, you can see a strip of velcro that has been coloured to match the dress.
QuBEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2008   #151
Jamball
A Process Lover

Photo story request:

I once saw this awesome photo story of a woman in a red dress growing over about 6 to 9 images. She had brown hair and her breast grew also. The wall behind her was yellow and there was a painting on it to see her perspective change as she grew.

It was a P.O.V. and I think the person was taking photo's of her. She grew after each photo.

Does anyone remember seeing this? I thought I saw it a yahoo group, but I went through them all and couldn't find it. I think it was by Merritstone, at least it was on par with his quality of work.

Thanks,

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #152
Jamball
A Process Lover

Can anyone at least confirm I'm not crazy and they too, have seen a sequence similar to the one I described above?

Please?

I don't want to have to commit myself.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008   #153
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

The thread you posted about this request on the Giantess City site already has people who recognized it so I'm pretty sure you're not insane. . . unless they're on the same boat.
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008   #154
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

I'm looking for a clip that used to be on here (or might still be on here). It's a scene where a group of people were trapped in some sort of nightmare. The girl jumped into some sort of machine and then turned into a giant baby. She then started sucking up the nightmare and started growing as well as aging.

I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008   #155
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager View Post
I'm looking for a clip that used to be on here (or might still be on here). It's a scene where a group of people were trapped in some sort of nightmare. The girl jumped into some sort of machine and then turned into a giant baby. She then started sucking up the nightmare and started growing as well as aging.

I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about.
You must refering to Paprika. Here is the link

http://www.process-productions.com/f...hlight=paprika
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008   #156
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
You must refering to Paprika. Here is the link

http://www.process-productions.com/f...hlight=paprika
Yep that's the one. Thanks.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
growth, minigts, poser, slow, story