free hit counters
Traditions (Female AP) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-24-2021   #13
dudeoxe
Leecher

Re: Traditions (Female AP)

After watching Traditions numerous times I’m still enthralled with the animation my only minor wish is that the former young lady and now newly developed woman would stare down and be amazed at her amazing new endowments because as we all know, they are amazing!
dudeoxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2021   #14
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Quick answer yes there is a huge difference if it was a woman narrating it over a man. Considering this should be viewed first and foremost as erotic fiction/animation. Then the male voice is a large distraction and hinderance to the transformation scenes, but not as much for early narration and story progression.

To expand upon that concept, as a video with full motion transformation I don't think any narration is needed. If the visuals and sound effects are good then that is enough. However yes if it was still images, or a audio only then narration is a improvement. That said I think it depends on which side you are emphasizing. If you are leaning towards a story first then the gender of the narration is less important as long as it is clear and well spoken. Though if you are leaning more on this being a erotic video, then the gender of the narration is more important than it being clear. I might be in the minority but I am of the mind that a male voice in almost any erotic video, is more distracting to the situation than helpful especially when it comes to a female transformation. Even if it might be helping to add more description to the scene or help with the story elements.

Second thought being the fact that the male narration is describing a female transformation from a outside Point of View. He is not a person in the room describing what he sees or how he feels about the situation. It is purely a male narrator voice describing exactly what we are seeing. Which does not really add anything just a distraction to the scene itself. Even female narration describing exactly what we are seeing would hurt the end result. If it was female narration from the Point of View of the girl/woman having the transformation, that would add to it immensely. How she is feeling, like tingling of her skin, warmth over her body, the how's and where's of her clothes tightening, etcetera. Even call backs to when she saw her sister transform helps.

Speculation on my part guesses that I might understand why you did the narration the way you did. It is AGF's voice narration as he is apt to do on his own videos. Using his own voice is not only cost saving, but also easier as he is the one animating the project. So he can craft clear narration for what he is trying to show in the moment. Also since he narrated the opening introduction and transitioning scenes to move the story then him throwing in more to describe the transformation is easy enough. So it makes sense from a story prospective to have him continue describing the situation. However I am still of the mind that during the most erotic parts of the video the transformation scene that any male presents distracts from it.

A slight tangent to the subject however the sound and VO work on your videos has always been the best parts of them for me. The visual side of things has always been a secondary aspect. You do good story telling and descriptive work in your own projects. However I can understand this as the software you are working is a struggle to do any sorts of transformations. As I have seen with anyone who uses Poser to do this sort of story telling. It has a real struggle with clothing physics. However the software AGF uses has a much better time with it, and it is often a key aspect to his works. Since Sound work and VO is something he struggles with on his videos. Which is why I always look forward to your collaborations. They are the Reese's Peanut butter cup of projects mixing AGF's great animation work with your great Sound and VO work.

Regardless of all that, your first Collab was pretty fantastic. I look forward to what you two can do in the future.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2021   #15
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Thanks again for the insights....when you say the first collaboration... you meaning this ("Traditions") or "The Student Surpasses the Teacher?"
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2021   #16
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

The Student Surpasses the Teacher, since this is your second one. Traditions is more ambitious, and two for one video is nice. Though I prefer The Student Surpasses the Teacher.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agegrowthfictions, ageprogression, breastexpansion, clothesripping, darkproductions