free hit counters
Going Up? (Furry growth story) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-16-2018   #1
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

Going Up? (Furry growth story+ added art post)

Annabelle blinked up at the towering skyscraper, the red squirrel shaking her head a little as she looked down at the letter clutched in her paw.

“Looking for a chance to move up in the world? Come to 128 Cawthon Square, penthouse floor for your pre-approved interview.”

She paused in front of the building, using her reflection in the tinted glass to check her makeup one last time and to fluff her curly blonde hair. She smoothed the lines of her smart, blue business suit before straightening her lucky charm, a red leather bolo tie with a large silver bead as a clasp. She took a deep breath, calming herself a moment before padding over to the door and pulling it open.
A gust of cold air puffed out into the warm sunlit afternoon. She gave a little shudder as the smell of fresh paint wafted over her as well.

“Well, at least the air conditioning works.” She thought to herself. The warehouse she had worked in as a receptionist had been sweltering as her skinflint weasel of a boss would never let anyone touch the thermostat.
The lobby was stark white with a few squares of black tile in rows to either side. A large, comfortable looking black leather chair sat in the center of each black square, the twin rows leading up to a receptionist desk.

Here, Annabelle experienced the same problem she often did. As she approached the desk, she knew that her tiny frame was barely as tall as the desk. She stood there for a moment, nothing but the tips of her ears popping over the top of the desk before she finally stood up on her toes and cleared her throat.

“Ahem..”

“OH!” The receptionist, a gray alligator dressed smartly in a black pinstriped business suit and white tie leaned over the desk, smiling and showing a long, curved row of shining white teeth. Annabelle was both horrified and impressed, she had never seen a gator without at least a few yellow teeth. She made a mental note to ask about the dental plan.

“I’m so sorry!” He continued, real embarrassment showing in his expression, “I didn’t see you there. What can I help you with today Miss….?”

“Valen, Annabelle Valen.” She replied. She had been a little annoyed at being overlooked, but it was sort of understandable since the desk was so high up and the gator did seem genuinely apologetic.

“Ah yes, Miss Valen. Miss Drom has been expecting you! Please, follow me!”
As the alligator stood and strode around the desk, Anna almost felt like she had been dropped into one of the old kaiju movies she watched as a child. She barely came up to the towering reptile’s waist, taking a few steps back as she craned her neck up to gaze at the gator in the neatly-pressed suit. He had to be at least eight feet tall, possibly a little more. Anna swallowed hard, her prey instincts screaming at her to run for a moment before she remembered what her mother had taught her. She closed her eyes, balled up her fists, took a deep breath, then slowly released the breath as she relaxes her paws and opened her eyes.

“Are you alright, Miss Valen?”

“Yes, sorry. I just didn’t expect you to be so tall!”

He gave a bit of a barking laugh, almost sounding like the croak of a frog. "I get that a lot, actually. Thankfully, I’ve been told I’m friendly and outgoing enough that our more timid clients don’t seem to mind.“

"Well that certainly seems true. Thank you for your help mister..?”

“Dolph. Just call me Dolph, Miss Valen.”

“Right.”

He walked briskly ahead of her, causing her to almost have to jog to keep up with his long strides. Everything was such a bright white that she didn’t see the side hallway when she had come in.

The long, white corridor had a thin row of black tiles on both sides. There was a water cooler off to one side, what looked to be a supply closet door on the other, and almost nothing else. Nothing save for a huge, ornate looking gate at the far end of the hall.

Dolph walked her to the end of the hall, pulling the gate open. Inside was a beautiful antique elevator, dark carved oak walls. A pole sat to one side of the elevator, shining steel with brass and copper accents, a lever at the top of a disk placed at the top. The lever pointed to the number one and the numbers climbed up to seventy-four before stopping with the letter P. Obviously the penthouse office was on the seventy-fifth floor.

Standing off to the side was an odd-looking automaton, its gloved hand wrapped around the handle. Its body was covered in a red suit and a red fez with golden tassel was perched jauntily atop its brushed-steel head. The face was simply a blank steel plate with two softly glowing lights for eyes and a slit, almost like a coin slot for a mouth.

“Well, this is unexpected,” Anna said a bit breathlessly as she caught up the the receptionist.

“Yeah, well, Miss Drom loves antiques and classic architecture, but she loves modern conveniences, too. So, she tends to combine the two where she can. You get used to it, trust me!” He gave another shining, white smile as he gently guided the little squirrel into the oak box.

“Now, as a bit of a joke, his name is Jeeves,” Dolph chuckled, cocking his head towards the elevator operator. "Just say his name, then what floor you want to got to, or in your case, penthouse, and you’ll be on your way.“

He leaned back a bit, rubbing the back of his head as he closed the gate between them, "Sorry if the trip takes a little while, though.. This old girl does have to go up seventy-five floors after all.”

Anna nodded, smiling through the artistically twisted bars at Dolph and waving before the gator turned on his heel and headed back down the hall towards his desk.

She looked around at the inside of the elevator for a moment. The dark wood, carved with images of flowers and leaves smelled of the deep woods. A slight damp, earthy smell penetrated everything, but it was far from unpleasant.
Clearing her throat and feeling a little silly, Anna turned towards the silver robot grasping the control lever.

“Jeeves, penthouse, please.”

The eyes of the automaton glowed a bit more brightly as a whirring noise filled the air. There was a soft rumble and a sinking sensation as its hand began to slowly move the lever, causing the elevator to ascend.

After just a few floors, she felt her fur shifting uncomfortably beneath her clothing. She tugged at her bolo tie, loosening it a little, blaming the odd sensation on her nerves.

As the antique box continues to climb, however, the sensations only got worse. She felt trapped in her own clothing, her fur matted to her skin and itching. Her hindpaws ached, squeezed inside of her heeled leather shoes. A wave of vertigo washed over her, making her feel nauseous. She was very glad she had skipped lunch before the meeting, vomiting in the company elevator is not the best way to make a first impression.

Her shoes weren’t just uncomfortable anymore, they were downright painful. Sliding one off of her hindpaw, she rested her foot beside it, splaying her toes a bit before blinking. Her hindpaw was both wider and longer than the shoe itself.
Blinking in confusion, she looked around the box and realized that she was starting to look down on Jeeves and her head was still slowly rising. She was gasping for breath, wondering if she was getting claustrophobic until she heard and felt a soft snap and her breasts fell free beneath her blouse.

She backed up into a corner, throwing her arms in front of her chest which caused her suit jacket and blouse to split up the back. Russet fur bloomed through the dark blue cloth on her shoulders as the seams split, the sleeves racing up her forearms, away from her wrists.

She gave a little cry of pain as her remaining shoe burst open at the front, her toes pushing through the stretched and torn leather as the heel snapped off, almost causing her to fall onto the floor. Runs appeared in her stockings, her soft fur billowing through the widening holds as her belt was starting to cut into her waist.

Panicking, her paws flew to her waist, scrabbling at the buckle as it vanished into her soft midriff. A moment later, there was a snap, and a rip as both the belt and the zipper on the back of her skirt gave way at once.

Her eartips brushed against the top of the elevator, followed by the top of her head. Her blonde hair was caught in and tugging at some of the more ornate carvings on the ceiling. This only lasted for a moment, however as her head was pushed downwards, her sleeves bursting into tatters as the strip of cloth that was her skirt drifted to the floor. She let out a little whimper and wrapped her huge tail around herself, trying to maintain her modesty as she felt her panties give way at last, dropping to the tiled floor. She was entirely nude save for her lucky bolo tie which now looked more like a leather choker than a tie. The back of her neck, then her shoulders pressed against the ceiling, causing her to kneel down as she started to panic. Her mind reeled as she wondered how this could happen as it suddenly dawned on her to wonder just how much weight this elevator could hold.

“Oh please, make it stop!” She cried out as there was a sudden lurch, followed by the ring of a bell. The elevator had stopped at the penthouse floor and the ornate gate-like doors slowly rattled open.

She kept her tail wrapped around herself, hunched over as she stepped out of the box that just a moment ago she feared would be her coffin. The room was warm, furnished in dark woods and silvers with a deep burgundy carpet. It was soft and plush beneath her toes as she moved about the room.

She stopped by a wall, blinking as she saw there was a height chart posted on a doorway. She stood up straight for a moment, modesty forgotten in her curiosity. She stepped towards the chart as her tail unwrapped from around her body. Holding a paw atop her head, she saw that if the scale was accurate, she was now ten feet and three inches tall. She gawked at the scale for a moment, there was no possible way she could be that tall, not unless the room she were in was truly massive.

There was a flash of light and a click as she spun around just in time to see a camera on a small robotic arm vanish through a door in the ceiling which hissed closed.

A static filled voice crackled over an intercom set up above a double door just ahead. It was warm, feminine, and deep, a wonderful ladies baritone. In spite of all the craziness, Anna wondered if the voice belonged to a jazz singer.

“Miss Valen. I have been expecting you, please step inside my office.”

The doors swung inwards, revealing a room similar to the one outside, but on a much larger scale. The room itself looked to be the size of a gymnasium, still covered with plush carpet and silver accented furniture, but her head was spinning at the scale of everything. Every last chair looked to be a different size while the room itself was dominated by a massive desk that was taller than she was.

The voice from over the intercom boomed throughout the room as a truly gigantic female camel wheeled her way from behind her desk. The wheelchair itself was a marvel of engineering, titanic tires and gears churning and spinning as she approached. She lowered a hooved. two-fingered hand and gently motioned for Anna to climb atop it. The squirrel, struck dumb by everything that had transpired, nodded mutely and clambered up.

The camel gathered the squirrel against her soft bosom, covered in a fine silk blouse, and wheeled herself back to her desk. She lowered her palm down beside a small chair set atop the massive mahogany monstrosity and Anna slid down and sank into the chair, all modesty forgotten as she gazed dazedly around at her surroundings.

“Well Miss Valen, I imagine this must be quite a bit shocking for you, but seeing as you didn’t run screaming from the building at any stage, you may just be the type of woman we’re looking for.”

She smiled softly down at Annabelle, leaning her huge head down so her soft velvet-covered nose was just inches away, “Welcome to Trivial Matters Incorporated and trust me, you have only just begun to move up in the world.”
In other words, there must inevitably be unholy business here, just as there will be sacred, but I cannot guarantee to tell you -or even sometimes to know- which is which... All I want now is time to enchant you.
{Clive Barker, Galilee}

Last edited by Mordenheim; 01-27-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Mordenheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2018   #2
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Re: Going Up? (Furry growth story)

Not bad. Not bad. B-)

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2018   #3
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

Thank you! It's been a while and I'm pretty rusty.
In other words, there must inevitably be unholy business here, just as there will be sacred, but I cannot guarantee to tell you -or even sometimes to know- which is which... All I want now is time to enchant you.
{Clive Barker, Galilee}
Unread 01-18-2018   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Not to denigrate your work any, but I'm always amazed that you and astarothathros don't seem to be doing anything together. I think you'd make a fantastic collab duo.
Unread 01-19-2018   #5
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

Honestly? I would love to work on some kind of collab with them, but I wouldn't even know how to approach them about it. :P
{Clive Barker, Galilee}
Unread 01-21-2018   #6
astarothathros
a dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Not to denigrate your work any, but I'm always amazed that you and astarothathros don't seem to be doing anything together. I think you'd make a fantastic collab duo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenheim View Post
Honestly? I would love to work on some kind of collab with them, but I wouldn't even know how to approach them about it. :P
hmmmmm~
Unread 01-22-2018   #7
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarothathros View Post
hmmmmm~
GRK!!!
*flails, blushing madly before curling into a ball*
{Clive Barker, Galilee}
Unread 01-27-2018   #8
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

And a wonderful piece of art by astarothathros to commemorate my return to writing!

Link to original piece here: https://goattrain.deviantart.com/art...Up-s-727891573
{Clive Barker, Galilee}
Unread 01-27-2018   #9
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Yeah man, that's what I want to see!
You two are probably some of the best creators on this site, so I'm ecstatic to see you two "regular guys" working together.
Any ideas for the studio name?
Unread 01-28-2018   #10
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Yeah man, that's what I want to see!
You two are probably some of the best creators on this site, so I'm ecstatic to see you two "regular guys" working together.
Any ideas for the studio name?
*blushes*
Oh, nonono.... This was just a commissioned piece.
{Clive Barker, Galilee}
Unread 01-31-2018   #11
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Talking Re: Going Up? (Furry growth story)

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn......

Sorry. Normally I write more content in a post than a two-liner. ^_^

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furry, giantess, growth