free hit counters
My first story: Jello Shots [Goo TF] [FF sex] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-25-2014   #1
ConfusionX
Very Lurker

My first story: Jello Shots [Goo TF] [FF sex]

So, I've been a lurker for quite a while now, so I think it's time to contribute something back. Here's a story inspired by one of Naga's pictures.

This is also a first draft. I would appreciate any feedback, and if anyone's willing to act as a beta reader/editor, I'd be very grateful. Let me know via post or PM.

Finally, any suggestions as to where to post it, aside from here?

Katherine stared imperiously at Elaine. “Pledge. Are you ready for your first assignment as a member of this Sisterhood?”
Elaine tried to look motivated and helpful, the kind of student who deserved to be a Mu Rho Phi. “Yes!” she said. “I’m ready!”
“Very well. By the time we return, make sure you’ve made enough vodka jello shots for the party tonight. Everyone will be here, so we’ll need at least two hundred.”
With that, Katherine and her flock swept out, leaving Elaine alone in the kitchen. As her roommate Jennifer passed, she looked guilty. “I’m sorry!” she said. “I have a chem final tomorrow and I need to study. When I finish at the library, I’ll come back and help if you’re not already done.”

A short while later, Elaine was panicking. There was plenty of vodka in the bottom of the pantry, but the only packet of gelatin she could find looked about fifty years old. She wasn’t even sure what the label said. Was that a “J” or an “Sp”? The ingredients list on the back didn’t even appear to be in English, but Russian or Chinese or Sumerian or something. At least it was fairly large; she might be able to make a few dozen shots. Taking a swig from one of the vodka bottles to calm her nerves, she dug out a pot and began boiling the water. She had a job to do, by jove, and she was going to do it! The sorority was relying on her!

“Is it supposed to sparkle like that?” she mused as she stirred the powder into the boiling water. The packet of Jell-O? Spell-O? was even fuller than she had thought, and she began to think there might actually be enough to make all the shots. It smelled good, too, with a delicate scent of fresh strawberries and a hint of musk, so the pink flashes of light and strange fizzing sounds probably weren’t a problem.

Three hours and half a bottle of vodka later, the first batch of shots was ready to come out of the industrial-sized refridgerator. At this point, Elaine had a brainwave. It wasn’t enough to simply make the shots - they had to be good, too! If they were too weak, or the extremely elderly gelatin she’d used tasted wrong, she’d be kicked out of the sorority for certain! She picked up one of the shots and carefully tipped it into her mouth.

The taste was amazing. The flavour was rich and sweet, reminding her of fresh strawberries like she’d had back home on the farm, and the kick from the spirits sent tingles all the way down her spine and back up again. She could feel her muscles relaxing as she savoured the taste, and the warmth in her belly spread throughout her body. But what if that was a fluke? I’d better try a few more, to make sure they’re all good.

Elaine moaned in pleasure. The shots just got better and better, and the delicious warmth in her body made her feel lightheaded. In fact, she was too hot. Grabbing a tray of shots, she shed her sweater and jeans and lay down on the couch to continue the taste-testing. She felt loose and floppy, and the scent of strawberries and musk was intense - surrounding her, overwhelming her, consuming her. She ran her fingers over her breasts, focusing on the sparks of pleasure as she rubbed her nipples through her bra. “So good…” she groaned. Somehow her bra ended up on the floor next to her sweater, but at that point, Elaine was beyond caring. Abandoning her nipples temporarily, she traced gentle circles around her areolas with her fingers, tickling and stroking, before returning to tweaking her overstimulated peaks. Breathing heavily, she briefly wished her breasts were large enough (or her tongue was long enough) that she could lick her nipples like some of the women she’d seen in her carefully hidden collection. Her neglected pussy cried out for attention, and wriggling out of her soaked panties, she ran her fingers across the gentle curve of her stomach and down to her mound. One hand still squeezing a breast, she rubbed herself with the other, gently stroking her labia, then carefully spreading them to thrust inside, first one finger, then two. Panting and trembling as the waves of intense heat and pleasure pulsed all through her body, she brought her other hand down to brush her clit, and the world exploded around her as she came.

Slowly Elaine came back to herself. She felt soft and quivery, like jelly, and lacked the strength to keep her eyes open. Just as sleep claimed her, she brought her dripping fingers to her lips. They tasted of strawberries and musk.

As Elaine slept, her body began to change. Her lips started, turning a brilliant, almost fluorescent pink. She moaned and shifted in her sleep as the colour spread across her face and down her neck. Her skin began to lose definition, blemishes and stretch marks fading to a uniform translucent pink, while her hair clumped together into pink tendrils that wriggled and twitched. Her legs merged together into a mass of rippling goo, leaving a slightly swollen slit still visible. Her hips widened as her bottom swelled into an elegant heart shape while her breasts swelled from modest bumps to heavy bosoms with thick pink nipples standing proud. She settled deeper into the couch, flowing and melting, and sighed with contentment.

~

“Heya, roomie!” Jennifer called, as she opened the front door. “I wasn’t getting anywhere studying, so I’m here to- OH MY GOD! What the hell is that thing?” Standing by the open fridge was a strange figure. The upper half was recognisably humanoid, but dripping with (covered in? made from?) pink slime, while the lower was a pillar of slime. The figure turned towards her.
“Oh, hi, Jenny! It’s me, Ellie!” it giggled. The figure’s face belonged to her roommate, Elaine.
“W-what happened to you? Is this some kind of joke?” Jennifer took a step backwards, away from the pink pulsating thing wearing her friend’s face.
“Well, I was making jello shots and they were so good I couldn’t have just one and then I- say, you look upset! Come in and relax!”
“No, that’s okay. I think I’ll just-”
Before Jennifer could finish her refusal, Elaine swooped towards her, enclosing her in a cool, slimy hug. The scent of strawberries, musk and vodka filled her nostrils, and before she realised what was going on, Elaine had pressed her lips to hers in a kiss. Jennifer’s eyes fluttered shut as the vodka went straight to her hindbrain, bypassing her conscious mind and triggering a growing fire in her loins. All thoughts of exams forgotten, Jennifer deepened the kiss. Elaine’s tongue was slick in her mouth, and her lips were soft and her taste was intoxicating. She wanted more, more of that delicious strawberry flavour. They broke apart briefly, Elaine giggling and jiggling as Jennifer took a deep breath, and then Elaine gently pressed her to her soft breast, encouraging her to suck and lick at the sweet, thick fluid. Before long, Jennifer was kissing her way down Elaine’s smooth, slippery body - first between her breasts, then across her belly, then down between her moist thighs to lap at swollen lips and feast on sweet, musky juices.

Jennifer’s arousal grew with each taste and she could feel wetness growing between her own legs. She’d never felt this way before. Her nerves were on fire. She needed to be touched. “Elaine…” she moaned. “Please…”
“Of course, Jenny,” whispered Elaine, and then they were on the floor. Somehow Elaine had twisted around, or flowed into shape, but it didn’t matter because Elaine was doing something to her, engulfing her, inside her clothes, caressing every inch of her skin with fingers and tongues and delicious, strawberry-scented slime. Shuddering, moaning, Jennifer came, and came again, and again, as Elaine tickled and licked and nibbled her nipples and clit, riding the wave of her orgasm as long as she could. After what seemed like an eternity, Jennifer finally relaxed, snuggling into Elaine’s embrace, exhausted and content.

Ellie smiled. Her roommate had reacted even better than she’d hoped for. Grabbing an unused bottle of vodka, she giggled and fondly stroked Jenny’s face as her skin faded to brilliant, translucent pink. The other girls in the sorority were going to be so surprised, she thought, taking a long swallow from the bottle.

~

It had been the best party ever. The girls had indeed been surprised, and a little terrified, but a few kisses had convinced them that Ellie’s recipe for jello shooters was indeed the best. Now all the vodka had been consumed things had wound down. Relaxed against a wall, Ellie saw Trixie and Mary were giggling and blowing raspberries on each other’s bellies while Bobbi and Candi took turns kissing Kitty, who was sprawled over the coffee table exhausted. Someone had dragged in a bathtub from somewhere and now it was full of pink, gently pulsating goo, with faces and other body parts occasionally visible on the surface; Ellie knew Lexi and Lizzie were in there somewhere, but she wasn’t sure who else. They’d have fun sorting themselves out in the morning, or perhaps they’d just stay fused together like Nikki and Millie, who were currently making out and exploring their shared body with their four arms. Four breasts did look like a lot of fun. Maybe she could convince Jenny to try it.

“Ellie?” asked Jenny, quietly.
“Yes, Jenny?”
“I think we should invite the girls from Beta Epsilon Gamma to the next party.”
“Agreed. There’s always room for more Jello.”
ConfusionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #2
Delorean7
Time Traveller

Re: My first story: Jello Shots [Goo TF] [FF sex]

For a first story, this is VERY good. You had an interesting set-up, a detailed TF sequence with a good lead-in and an open ending to keep people wondering what could happen next. Those are all things I enjoy in TF stories.

Keep up to good work
Delorean7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goo girl, lesbian, story, writing