free hit counters
13hrs (Night Wolf) female werewolf clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2012   #1
Grievous
Eh, just passing by

13hrs (Night Wolf) female werewolf clip

Stumbled upon this on Youtube and at least I dont remember seeing it before or being posted on this forum (even did a search for it).

Not the best thing ever and the quality of that clip is kinda bad (sound sync is very off)... but eh, better than nothing I guess?

Unread 09-16-2012   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: 13hrs (Night Wolf) female werewolf clip

I remember this. There has to be some posts about this movie in this subforum , but I'm too lazy to search.
Anyway, I got too high expectations about this movie, and waited patiently during more than a year... for that result. It is not terribly bad, but they didn't dedicate enough money/time on the TF. And as usually (like in Howling:Reborn) the trailer gave a distorted idea about what was going to be shown.
For the trailers themselves, I am quite sure that they (producers/directors) know what to do, how to do it, and what would rise the quality of a werewolf movie. Why, then, they show part of the TF in the trailers? Because they know that the TF scene could be made as a shocking scene... or a complete waste of time, like this, more or less.
Said this, the movie itself is not so bad, but it leaves the impression that with the same story, same budget, and even same actors, this could have been the best werewolf movie in the last ten years.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012   #3
CNash
What would you rather be?

It's a good TF (it's been posted before), and the actress does quite well with it. Unfortunately the end result isn't the greatest - yet another hairless wolf-thing. There's a tiny bit of muzzle growth later on in the movie, though.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I'm not sure why they changed the title to "Night Wolf" for the U.S release. It just seemed to make it more difficult to find the movie by searching under the wrong name. Also the cover art for it that I saw was incredibly misleading. It depicts a male werewolf covered in fur, nothing of the sort was ever in the movie, in fact it's the complete opposite of the creature in the movie.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012   #5
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Probably the distribution company thinks its a bad movie, and that by making some changes to the packaging they will improve the product and create the only reason for a person to watch it. That's how marketing thinks.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012   #6
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
Probably the distribution company thinks its a bad movie, and that by making some changes to the packaging they will improve the product and create the only reason for a person to watch it. That's how marketing thinks.
Yup, that sounds about right.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote