free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 108 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-11-2010   #1285
dorintf
Process Master

Re: TF Request Thread

Been looking for stuff by this guy for a while. Apparently he used to have a website with TF art, but it's been taken down and I didn't know about it when it was up. His name was Fruitshop. Only piece I have from him below (TF/TG). I always thought it was a funny scenario (the pic, not his disappearance of course).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dog1.jpg (178.9 KB, 418 views)
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2010   #1286
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

A year or two ago, I think on Deviantart, there was a picture called "Story of a Squirrel". It showed a girl almost completely transformed into a squirrel, save for a bit of furless skin on her arm and her hair.

That picture has since vanished, but I desperately wish to get hold of it again. Does anyone have it saved?
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010   #1287
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Anyone have a link to the story "Sailor Scout Transformation Vignettes"? The link is not working and I can't find an alternate one...

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010   #1288
Ladylike255
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwyattguy View Post
Anyone have a link to the story "Sailor Scout Transformation Vignettes"? The link is not working and I can't find an alternate one...
I've got it for you in txt format.

P.S. I hope Dragon, the author of the story, doesn't mind. I only wanted to fulfill jwyattguy's wishes to read the story again. If you want me to delete this file, please don't hesitate to ask.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SSTV-As Requested by jwyattguy.txt (31.0 KB, 76 views)
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010   #1289
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylike255 View Post
I've got it for you in txt format.

P.S. I hope Dragon, the author of the story, doesn't mind. I only wanted to fulfill jwyattguy's wishes to read the story again. If you want me to delete this file, please don't hesitate to ask.
It reads great on WordPad, but looks like gibberish on Notepad. I happen to have both this and an alternate retelling of the first scene, viewable in Internet Explorer and Firefox, if you're interested...
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010   #1290
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

you mean this series?
http://sheina.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dwh6f6
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2010   #1291
dorintf
Process Master

Does anybody have the video that Mako made a long time ago with the kid that drinks some sort of steroid to get pumped up, then ends up TGing into a woman, then TFs into a cow? Needs it. Song that played over the video was "Your Woman" by White Town.
Unread 09-01-2010   #1292
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Does anybody have the video that Mako made a long time ago with the kid that drinks some sort of steroid to get pumped up, then ends up TGing into a woman, then TFs into a cow? Needs it. Song that played over the video was "Your Woman" by White Town.
I do, but I'm pretty sure I paid when I downloaded it (at least the second time) - for a while it was pay by # of megabytes IIRC.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010   #1293
dorintf
Process Master

I remember having it a while ago and it was free. Anyone have any other info on it? Not asking for it for free if he is still charging for it of course.
Unread 09-02-2010   #1294
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
I remember having it a while ago and it was free. Anyone have any other info on it? Not asking for it for free if he is still charging for it of course.
Not sure exactly. Sirensong.net and gynomorph.com are both no longer around (it was free at sirensong and I think gynomorph was where it required payment)....not sure about current status although you could probably contact mako through youtube or tgcomics.com to check.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010   #1295
Yamigalence
Bunny Girl of Doom! DOOM!

I'm trying to find a short story that I once read. It involved multiple processes, but the main one was a young girl finds a necklace and it APs and TFs her into a succubus. I believe the story was titled something like "The Heart of lust". If anyone has a link to it or can upload it here I'd appreciate it.
Unread 09-11-2010   #1296
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Or you can ask him here: www.myspace.com/makodap or here: www.youtube.com/user/MakoDap , and check some of his amazing work.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote