free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 98 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-31-2010   #1165
majesty
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog Driftwood View Post
Does anyone know or have a copy of that sequence of photomanips where a woman turns into a teddy bear?
I forget where I saw it...

[EDIT: So far, I've searched Werekatt's site, FA, Deviantart, ANONIB, and 7Chan: still no luck yet...]
its under the transformation graphics archive under sequence.
majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010   #1166
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog Driftwood View Post
Does anyone know or have a copy of that sequence of photomanips where a woman turns into a teddy bear?
I forget where I saw it...

[EDIT: So far, I've searched Werekatt's site, FA, Deviantart, ANONIB, and 7Chan: still no luck yet...]
Never could get into that photomorph sequence myself....but I do have an art sequence currently under commission from someone else here ;p Naturally I'll post when it's done.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010   #1167
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
Never could get into that photomorph sequence myself....but I do have an art sequence currently under commission from someone else here ;p Naturally I'll post when it's done.
THANK YOU, both of you! Plus, the link lead me right to another old plush TF pic that I'd forgotten existed!

I'm very much looking forward to this commissioned sequence, then! ^.^
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010   #1168
tetsumi
Would rather do her---v

Anyone know where I can find a story that came from a site that I believe was something like "Tranformation University" or similar? I've done a few searches on the forum here, because I'm pretty sure it was here that I stumbled across it.

If I remember right, the story was about a girl turning into a gargoyle-type thing, and I think the end result was her turning to stone. But, I remember the middle parts of the story and the transformation being pretty good.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://tetsumi21.deviantart.com/
tetsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010   #1169
morwalugi
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsumi View Post
Anyone know where I can find a story that came from a site that I believe was something like "Tranformation University" or similar? I've done a few searches on the forum here, because I'm pretty sure it was here that I stumbled across it.

If I remember right, the story was about a girl turning into a gargoyle-type thing, and I think the end result was her turning to stone. But, I remember the middle parts of the story and the transformation being pretty good.

Any help would be appreciated.
It was one of the websites hosted by BackBurn and the story probably was
also archived at TFCentral.
morwalugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010   #1170
slayer1
Process Master

Does anyone know what happened to the photomanip artist that went by "Solo" on werekatt's old site? I think WK's old site was the only place I remember seeing his stuff...
Unread 04-02-2010   #1171
Chef123
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty View Post
What transformation graphics archive?
Chef123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2010   #1172
weebee
master of the obvious

I searched for this for a while, but couldn't find it, even though I'm almost positive I found it here originally.

There was an RPG Maker game a while back, for one of the newer versions, I think, where you played a warrior trying to rescue his sister, or something... the sister was involved, anyhow.

The entire game was only one battle, where-in your choices during combat determined the TFs the wizard would do to you. It was mostly TG, but there were quite a few other oddball TFs. At the end of the 'battle,' the bad guy basically explains what was done to you and sends you on your way, most of the time, but I think there's a way to kill him.

Sorry for being so vague, my memory is officially full of holes.

You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.

Wen god made me, he broke the mold and hammered it to tiny pieces in hopes the mistake would never be made again...
weebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2010   #1173
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hey, does anyone remember that one movie, where there was a Rat Zombie thingy? It didn't have much TFs, but I wanted to look into it, anyway...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2010   #1174
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

http://web.archive.org/web/200108251...rmation&pics=6
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010   #1175
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Hey, does anyone remember that one movie, where there was a Rat Zombie thingy? It didn't have much TFs, but I wanted to look into it, anyway...
Mulberry Street. I tried to watch it and regret the attempt. It's really gross, basically a zombie movie with rat hair glued on. The only process I saw was with the one guy, the super, who gradually changed over time in appearance and behavior. No onscreen TF, and everyone else was all about the cannibalism. Plus, they look more like Nosferatu than anthro rats.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2010   #1176
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
Mulberry Street. I tried to watch it and regret the attempt. It's really gross, basically a zombie movie with rat hair glued on. The only process I saw was with the one guy, the super, who gradually changed over time in appearance and behavior. No onscreen TF, and everyone else was all about the cannibalism. Plus, they look more like Nosferatu than anthro rats.
Yeah, that's basically it. Except for that "anthro" bit, they'd be anthro rats if they mutated from normal rats to look human. I don't care what the general consensus is on that word, "anthro" still isn't interchangeable with "zoomorphic".
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote