free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-16-2007   #133
casperp
Lurker

Old airline commercial

Here's one that I'm not really expecting anyone to know, but I thought I'd check anyway. I'ts mainly female to female transfos, no furry stuff. A few years back in the 2001-2004 time period there was an airline advert that had a bunch of conventionally 'not good looking' people getting on to a plane and sitting down, the camera follows one person who encounters all of the other passengers. He sits down in his chair and falls asleep. When the plan lands and he wakes up everyone is substantially better looking, I was wondering if anyone remembers it? It was an airline I'd never heard of before, but I was young and misinformed then. :P

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
casperp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2007   #134
kooh
Process Disciple

Ive looked everywhere on this thread and forum, and i cant seem Doll TF's (Human to doll) anyone know a good link to some of this TF?
Thanks in advance.
Unread 04-20-2007   #135
NMe
Frequent Poster

Picklejuice recently had a brief doll TF sequence in one of his web comics.
NMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2007   #136
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

That might just be the worst webcomic I've ever seen. Ever.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2007   #137
TYKUN
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMe
Picklejuice recently had a brief doll TF sequence in one of his web comics.
oh boy ! this is so lame, I can't stop laughing
Unread 04-20-2007   #138
coldbrynx

not too sure where to post this. since i cant post a new thread. also not too sure whether these have been posted before. but i found them on some fan site i think. i can't remember what the url was.

cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg claw2.JPG (31.0 KB, 782 views)
File Type: jpg claw4.JPG (44.1 KB, 840 views)
File Type: jpg ghost5.JPG (88.3 KB, 1026 views)
File Type: jpg mega2.JPG (64.3 KB, 1177 views)
File Type: jpg rings.JPG (25.4 KB, 975 views)
File Type: jpg jaguargoda.jpg (98.0 KB, 1029 views)
Unread 04-20-2007   #139
CK01
Process Disciple

No they haven't been posted before, but then most people seem to know about Werekat's site Werecreatures, these are in the comic section

http://transform.to/~werekatt/start.html
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2007   #140
h2x
Bovine Goddess

I know that werewolf transformation and furries are very popular and it's not that hard to find artwork on those, but what about something more uncommon like cow tfs. Does anyone know where i can find good cow tfs.
h2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2007   #141
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

People are missing the purpose of this thread. It's not for general requests "Where can I get <generic animal> tfs please?". That's not what this is for.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2007   #142
kooh
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange
That might just be the worst webcomic I've ever seen. Ever.
Seconded. Any one with Doll TF?
Unread 04-21-2007   #143
inchide

*sigh...* (and a big one)
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Man
Okay, I have an ambitious TF project for anyone who has some time on their hands or would like to do a big project like this. This can either be a sequence of pictures or a comic book proper. This is the basic idea:

Boyfriend brings home magical catfood (canned). He and his girlfriend are having an anniversary or a similar sort of celebration. Valentine's day works as well. Boyfriend makes dinner for the two of them and slyly slips some of the catfood into the girlfriend's meal. The girlfriend eats it and begins to transform into a sexy catgirl. Boyfriend tries to look surprised and concerned, but girlfriend realizes that he knows something about this. Then she sees the catfood can somewhere fairly in the open (guys notoriously don't cover themselves very well). The catfood is labeled something like transform-a-cat or something like that. Guy can't help it and giggles at girl's plight. The transformation apparently is only temporary as it says on the box and is mostly intended for kinky fun between partners. After both eventually get to laughing at the joke, they go to bed with each other.

During the night, catgirl leaves boyfriend, covers herself up so her catness isn't notceable and heads to store where catfood was bought (following address on the can of catfood). We see her arrive at the store, but we don't see what she gets. In the morning, boyfriend wakes up and pours himself some cereal, some milk and digs in. As he does so, girlfriend spins around the milk jug to reveal that the milk was magic milk. Guy proceeds to turn into a cowgirl to the amusement of girlfriend.

Whether you want to show the couple having sex either when they go to bed or after the guy's transformation is unimportant to me. I am not adverse to sex, but I can enjoy a nice PG-13 version just as well. I leave that to whoever decides to take on this mammoth task. If you do try to do this, I salute you. Also, this storyboard doesn't entirely need to be followed. This is a guideline. If you are inspired by this story outline to do a sequence about two girls who decide to prank each other and transform each other or something completely different, I have no problem with that. Do with this what you will.
Remember this? It was on the first page of that thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be KEPT TO EXISTING MATERIAL!!!.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.
READ. THE. FIRST. POST. FOR. GOD. SAKE!! ONLY. EXISTING. MATERIAL. YOU. KNOW. ABOUT. AND. KNOW. ALREADY. EXIST!!!!!! SIMPLE!
How can it be so hard to not understand? For original request, use the art request forum: http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Understood?

(at this point, I am seriously considering giving a one day baning for whoever doesn't follow that simple rule, not that I have a word on the matter, but still)

Last edited by inchide; 04-21-2007 at 08:43 AM.
Unread 04-21-2007   #144
No-Man
Process Disciple

S**T! I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking. I knew what this thread was about and it just didn't connect in my brain what I was doing. I'm sorry! I'll delete it.