free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 171 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-15-2013   #2041
hexen
Amateur writer

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniagreene View Post
PS Inanimate tfs are also allowed in here, right?
There is an Everything Else subforum for that. Transformation subforum tends to be of the animal variety but no idea since now there are no forum guideline threads.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013   #2042
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

The rule of thumb:
AG/AR, GTS, etc. have their own subforum. Non related to this, or male ones all go to Everything Else. That simple. Well, not that simple, requests go only here, for transformation. Others have similar structure, so no worries about this, I assume.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013   #2043
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflame View Post
Does anyone have any of the following transformation doujinshi:

The Transfur, Transfes or Textures of Fever?

If so, would you be willing to scan it? I really do not believe in art-theft. At the same time, though, none of the stores will make any of these available for purchase. I have been looking for them for a long time, and I would buy them in an instant, but they have been listed as "sold out" at alice-books and elsewhere forever, and I don't expect them to print more, this being part of the self-publishing industry.
Seconded! But I'm willing to buy it from alice-books if its printed more later(when I have my own paypal account)...is there any possibility that alice-books will print them again?
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013   #2044
whiteflame
Eccentric Equine w/rhyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniagreene View Post
Seconded! But I'm willing to buy it from alice-books if its printed more later(when I have my own paypal account)...is there any possibility that alice-books will print them again?
Probably not, usually small time publications have a limited printing period unless they are print on demand, in which case the company creates more to meet current demand as it is purchased. This does not appear to be print on demand, since there is no option to purchase it when it is sold out. And it has been sold out for several years.

The only thing that is on alice-books is Transfes side B, but nothing else. I need to figure out how shipping works for that, but unless someone is very generous and scans them, there is no way to acquire any of the others apart from serendipity. I've been asking around everywhere.

I even asked on websites that post rare and unavailable manga and furry manga. I've also seen others ask for it. But so far, I haven't seen these anywhere.
Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil.

Last edited by whiteflame; 12-17-2013 at 12:55 AM.
whiteflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2013   #2045
Hakuno
Lurker

So this is kind of a weird request.

As many of you probably remember, transfur.com used to have per-page descriptions in their sequences, but the descriptions have since disappeared.

I'm looking for the description that used to be on Arania's Wolf and Pig sequence.
Hakuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013   #2046
Jake
Frequent Poster

Anybody remember the manga Yuu & Mii were one of the characters turned into a rabbit girl under a full moon?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013   #2047
t-rav
Tee Eff

Would anyone happen to know where I can find the clip of an anime (I think called doraemon) where the main character was transformed into a werewolf through a flashlight? I looked all over the net but still can't find it lol. Much appreciated!!
t-rav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013   #2048
Zachattack94
Process Fan

I am looking for Werekatt's old work from his old website. Through the Wayback Machine I was able to find most of the other artists work from the site(which I discovered thanks to this lovely forum), but all of Werekatt's art links were broken.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013   #2049
PadWolf80
Lurker

For those who watch Doctor Who, know about Madam Vastra the Silurian lesbian. Who has a human female Jenny as a wife. My thought is she captures Clara, Amy, and Rose and turns them as well as Jenny her Silurian lovers. I would really love to see that as a story. Is there someone out there who can do it?
PadWolf80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013   #2050
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadWolf80 View Post
For those who watch Doctor Who, know about Madam Vastra the Silurian lesbian. Who has a human female Jenny as a wife. My thought is she captures Clara, Amy, and Rose and turns them as well as Jenny her Silurian lovers. I would really love to see that as a story. Is there someone out there who can do it?
Wrong board.

Use this one: http://www.process-productions.com/f...splay.php?f=62

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013   #2051
darkra
Frequent Poster

Continuing on from the request I started last month. I am looking for HitoMoe Iinkai Dai 3 and I am still looking for English translations for the entire series.
Unread 12-29-2013   #2052
iamwalrusforlife
Leecher

Hello everyone, I was looking through this thread and the transformation forum as well for single tf images from Bones. I was lucky enough to get a good number of his sequences and when using a crawler, see his older work, unfortunately most of these images cannot load up.

I ask if any of you guys are willing to share or show me places where I can find some of his stuff. I would greatly appreciate it.
iamwalrusforlife is offline   Reply With Quote