free hit counters
Devolution - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2018   #217
Harlock27
Lurker

Re: Devolution

Hey, Sunstrider, I was wondering what it would take for you to ply your writing acumen and continue more of the Corine Devolution Storyline from the beaddventure?

Would it be possible to commission you to continue adding to that story?
Harlock27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2018   #218
Sunstrider
Process Fan

I reached a "how the hell do i go from here" point when writing that particular branch, so i dunno. Probable anything about it would come off as repetitive, and there's a certain number of times before "Corine devolving and turning more women into cavepeople" gets boring.

However, one of my little projects involves writing a standalone version of the Devolution Revolution story. Although i don't know if i should upload it or not, out of respect for the many writers that have added to the original story on the site.
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2018   #219
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstrider View Post
I reached a "how the hell do i go from here" point when writing that particular branch, so i dunno. Probable anything about it would come off as repetitive, and there's a certain number of times before "Corine devolving and turning more women into cavepeople" gets boring.

However, one of my little projects involves writing a standalone version of the Devolution Revolution story. Although i don't know if i should upload it or not, out of respect for the many writers that have added to the original story on the site.
I would love to see this. And thanks for your Jurassic World story!
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2018   #220
Harlock27
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstrider View Post

Understood. Thanks for the response. For the record, I do love your devolution writing; it's top notch.
Harlock27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2018   #221
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock27 View Post
Understood. Thanks for the response. For the record, I do love your devolution writing; it's top notch.
I tried to give it a go, but it's the best i could come up with.
I'm trying to stay away from the Addventure lately, because i like stories with a ton of fluff, and it's kind of a letdown when someone adds to a branch and its just "bam, quick TF". I feel like you have to build up the setting, or things rapidly become as chaotic and repetitive as a zombie movie.

http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure.../1134808.html?

I wrote a bunch of savage/mental degradation on Superstories.net during the last year, just search for the She-Hulk Going Native story. Perhaps you might like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran
I would love to see this. And thanks for your Jurassic World story!
It's a funny thing, actually.
I saved all the episodes from the Devolution Revolution addventure branch around early 2016, but i ended up re-writing and adding to them until it was an entirely different thing, a story that looks like the lovechild of a zombie apocalypse flick and that Sound of Thunder movie (i.e.: a bunch of people trying to survive as everything and everyone around them devolve).

It's a little project i've been doing as a writing exercise (to polish my english, because it's not my native language) on what little free time i have.
It kind of stops being a fetish-y thing and then jumps into a straight fiction novel not unlike that horrible Devolution comic Dynamite published in 2016 (except with a little bit less social commentary).

Anyway, someone asked me at FA for the shopped picture at the end of the Jurassic World story. So, i'll put it here since i don't know FA's policy on photoshopped pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: png ClaireJP.png (1.91 MB, 652 views)
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2018   #222
Mazoku
Process Master

Here's a clip from a comedy/horror tv show called Garth Marenghi's Darkplace; episode 4, "The Apes of Wrath" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVeUyzyNRjY , woman devolves a minute or so in.

Last edited by Mazoku; 08-23-2018 at 04:13 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2018   #223
zokk
Process Fan

This clip has been around...
zokk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2019   #224
STRATTON
Lurker

It has been a long time since I have seen a good Devolution.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2019   #225
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
And it will remain for a long long time, despite your empty effort for bumping the thread .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2019   #226
alphinecentury
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
BeingObscene posted a really monkey tf (herm) some weeks ago.
alphinecentury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2019   #227
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Edit: Already posted

Last edited by Katsumend; 01-07-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Katsumend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2019   #228
STRATTON
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
And it will remain for a long long time, despite your empty effort for bumping the thread .
I have been looking for something to post myself, but have not had much luck finding any new content.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote