free hit counters
My fantasy this morning. Shrinking Perfume Continued. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-12-2017   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

My fantasy this morning. Shrinking Perfume Continued.

I was just going to post this in FBS, but I felt I would be brave and share it with SW fans who might not visit FBS. I also shared it at swrealm.

It's a possible alternative to the end of this cyoc thread. I actually have another couple of alternatives, but this is what I'm thinking about this morning. I didn't try to clean it up much either so forgive mistakes.

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/ch...nch_96257.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fantasy this morning is based on a cyoc thread and involves what happens after shrinking my roomie with shrinking perfume. She gets smaller and smaller while she sleeps on the couch. At about 2 1/2 feet, still asleep but rustling slightly, I debate whether to spritz her again, or maybe drop a few drops on her. Should she be a toy? Smaller? mmmm Nervously I unscrew the top of the perfume bottle and find myself getting even more very turned on. I'm so excited I somehow drop the whole perfume bottle on the floor. Jumping back trying not to get splashed, I fall and land with an elbow on my bag of magic perfumes and accidentally get spritzed with a stimulation perfume, just as a couple of drops of the shrink potion hit my leg. Suddenly finding myself shrinking and tingling all over excitedly, I buck and moan, slipping smaller into my jeans and top, my bra becoming loser. Suddenly it all stops and I am shaken back to reality.

"Oh No!" I moan, "what have I done?" I feel very odd, warm and still slightly tingling. I look around and see I am about the same size as my shrunken friend, Tiffany. Sliding out of my giant clothes, stepping out naked I look up at a giant table and over again at my roomie. "Well, at least, I can claim we were both victims," I think to myself. I take a couple of little steps toward the couch, marveling at how my line of site is about even with the cushions.

But, I step on a drop of the potion! I let out a little "Yelp," as I find myself not only shrinking another two inches, but also feeling tingles all over my body returning even stronger. "Ohhhhhh!" I collapse to the floor bucking and moaning in ecstasy. But again, I'm yanked back to reality as the shrinking stops.

"Oh Damn! I almost came! Crap." Dizzy I manage to get back to my feel and walk more carefully toward the couch. "I wonder why she hasn't woken up yet." Hmmm. I look to a couple more drops of the potion and feel warmer again. I'm almost drawn to them. But I shake my head and think I better get Tiffany up and claim we were attacked or something. Stumbling almost drunkenly I almost step into a large puddle of potion, but side step it.

However, my graceless move was enough to let a drop roll over and touch my foot. Again, I shrank and felt vibrations flowing through me centering on my nipples and clit. I collapsed again, and again, ALMOST came. Now down to about 2 feet tall, and horny as hell.

"Shit," I panted in halting breaths. "I never thought I would be teased by magic perfumes!"

I somehow got to my feet and considered my options. I didn't see any other option but to let myself shrink just a little more so I could cum!

I looked around and found a nice little puddle. I found myself swinging my hips as I sauntered over to the puddle, as if it was a - lover. I rolled my eyes at myself at how crazy I was getting, but, figuring I would shrink just another couple of inches, and roll out after I came, I found myself turning, crouching, and slowly setting my lovely little ass into the magic puddle.

Immediately I began to shrink, the vibrations stronger than ever! Again my pussy, my clit, and my nipples seemed to dance sending waves of pleasure through me. I felt the puddle getting a little bigger as I wiggled, bucked my hips and tried to grasp at something. Suddenly I arched my back and screamed a tiny little scream. I had lost more size than I had thought, and now I - I couldn't stop cumming. It was extasy! But somehting was wrong. My legs which were well of of the puddle when I started, were now all wet. All of me was wet and not just between my legs. I was now smaller than the puddle. I screamed and tried to roll out of the magic pond, but I was still writhing in pleasure and couldn't get far. I was on fire. Through squinting eyes, I saw the edges of the lake receding farther and farther away -

Oh GAWD. That's as far as I got with that fantasy -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by OhZone; 11-12-2017 at 12:20 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2017   #2
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

Re: My fantasy this morning. Shrinking Perfume Continued.

Damn that was hot!

Loved it
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2017   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

^^ Thank you. Maybe I should share a couple more of my fantasies, since I don't have much time or energy to flesh them out. Maybe one of the more talented writers here can run with them?

And I still think we should do a process interactive. I guess I should hijack a cyoc story or seven.
Unread 11-12-2017   #4
sally g

That was a great bit of fantasizing!

What an erotic imagination you have.
Unread 11-12-2017   #5
OhZone
OhYeah!

Yes I do. ha Thanks, Sally.
Unread 11-12-2017   #6
tjlemke

Meh
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2017   #7
Captain Ash
Adventurer

That's a very nice story.
Though I wished to see her roommates reaction, if she found herself small and her friend even smaller.

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2017   #8
Raso719
Frequent Poster

This story hit tickled all of my fetish points. Shrinking, arousal causing/caused by shrinking and the prospect of shrinking into oblivion. Well done!
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2017   #9
SDK
Frequent Poster

Wow!!! That was great
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2017   #10
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

CYOC would be so much better if you could search by tags (i.e size)
Unread 11-13-2017   #11
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlemke View Post
Meh
I'm sorry. I just wanted to share my thoughts. I know it isn't polished or everyone's tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ash View Post
That's a very nice story.
Though I wished to see her roommates reaction, if she found herself small and her friend even smaller.

Greetings
Captain Ash
YAS! I was just thinking how that one cyoc thread ended with Cindy shrinking too fast. So I spun my own variation of what could happen to her - but not so instant. Or what I'd like to happen to me! mmmm hmmm But, you're right, some interaction is a good plan! If I have time this weekend, I might contribute there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
This story hit tickled all of my fetish points. Shrinking, arousal causing/caused by shrinking and the prospect of shrinking into oblivion. Well done!
Oh thanks! Mine too! mm hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Wow!!! That was great
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
CYOC would be so much better if you could search by tags (i.e size)

Yes, but what's cool is that google has it all scanned! OhYeah!

So you can put this into google as an example -

"slowly shrinking" site:cyoc.net

Or whatever terms you want to search for there! Just type what you like and then site:cyoc.net

Unread 11-14-2017   #12
tjlemke

Why did you apologize? You had nothing to apologize for. And even if you did who gives a fuck, I'm just some guy on the internet that you don't know.
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyoc, even smaller, perfume, shrinking