free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-28-2007   #229
abc

Some time back, a British model(?) was into augmenting her breasts to very large sizes and she was well known to the press. In fact, I believe she had expandable implants put in and videotaped one of her filling visits at the doctor's office.

Can someone tell me who that model was and if that full video clip of her filling being done is around on the internet? Thanks.
Unread 08-29-2007   #230
QuBEd
"He will knock 4 times"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc View Post
Some time back, a British model(?) was into augmenting her breasts to very large sizes and she was well known to the press. In fact, I believe she had expandable implants put in and videotaped one of her filling visits at the doctor's office.

Can someone tell me who that model was and if that full video clip of her filling being done is around on the internet? Thanks.
Ashley Bond
QuBEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2007   #231
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

This is a bit of a question, and for clarification, no I am NOT looking for a download source. It's pay-for content, and I know better. I'm curious if it still exists.

Back in the day, early 2000s, Danni Ashe made some kind of deal with a morpher, and they were going to do a video morph for her as well as a "Got Milk"-esque photo set, with her progressively growing. From what I was able to sort out of the drama fest, I guess the deal fell through and Danni went with some in house work for the set. Does anyone know off-hand if it still exists on her site?

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2007   #232
Phoenix_the_II

http://expansionmansion.com/video/vi...0269d56260243a

Anybody can identify and possibly hook me up with some kind of way to download this series?

And yes, i've been looking around the interweb for this "Demon Blood" title thats in the description of the video. But I get no results

Thanks
Unread 09-01-2007   #233
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

I do believe someone identified it as Maniax or Ali Maniax in your previous thread before it was deleted. But I don't think that's right.

Unread 09-02-2007   #234
Agatio

ail maniax is the correct title, but there is lots of guro, bloodletting, etc, so i do not recommend it
Unread 09-03-2007   #235
Phoenix_the_II

heh, I'll probably just download and watch 1 minute totally of a 25 minute episode..

But thanks for the identify
Unread 09-03-2007   #236
BMan25
Oh Ya! You Want Her!!

Does any one remember the pic post here with Alexis from yu-gi-oh gx where she has a big rack. The website would be good too.
BMan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007   #237
Darklyte
Lurker

Does anyone happen to have the Vitaboob comic by Michael higgs? It use to be posted in this thread: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ighlight=higgs but has since vanished, due to forum migration It was posted by no1 but has gone missing since. Thanks.
Darklyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2007   #238
Lyinginbedmon
Frequent Poster

Posted by no1 you say?
Lyinginbedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2007   #239
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklyte View Post
Does anyone happen to have the Vitaboob comic by Michael higgs? It use to be posted in this thread: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ighlight=higgs but has since vanished, due to forum migration It was posted by no1 but has gone missing since. Thanks.
You sir, internet wins. Polite, in the request thread, thorough. Your attachment, sir.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vitaboob.zip (311.0 KB, 1036 views)

Unread 09-07-2007   #240
Darklyte
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
You sir, internet wins. Polite, in the request thread, thorough. Your attachment, sir.
Ah, thank you, much appreciated
Darklyte is offline   Reply With Quote