free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-25-2007   #265
shhhhhh

Hey, I've been looking for a BE story that I read a while back and loved, but can't seem to find (I tried looking on the overflowingbra, but their archives are just too vast, and nothing seems to come up on the specialized search).

It's about this guy whose best friend has a tiny little sister who's super shy and looks malnourished, but who has a huge crush on him. Her parents send her away to school to get better, and she starts drinking this nutrient growth stuff to help her out - this guy sees her every now and then, and every time he sees her she's taller and more confident and eventually she gets with him at a dance or something, and they find out that his sperm makes her breasts grow.

Know what I'm talking about? I saw it on some 'classics of BE' site, but I can't find it...
Unread 09-25-2007   #266
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Any other details you can think of, possibly author or characters names? Possible title?

Might try looking around at Bodyinflation.org's story archive. It's got a lot of the old LVKane pieces which you generally won't find at overflowingbra. Site loads a bit slow, though, and you don't get much beyond the title and author.

If you happen upon it there, though, please mention so here. You've caught my interest, and I don't recall hearing of this story before

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2007   #267
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I'm pretty sure I've seen it in Overflowingbra, actually. Can't for the life of me remember the title, though.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2007   #268
yamiomega
Leecher

[QUOTE=shhhhhh;111221]Hey, I've been looking for a BE story that I read a while back and loved, but can't seem to find (I tried looking on the overflowingbra, but their archives are just too vast, and nothing seems to come up on the specialized search).

It's about this guy whose best friend has a tiny little sister who's super shy and looks malnourished, but who has a huge crush on him. Her parents send her away to school to get better, and she starts drinking this nutrient growth stuff to help her out - this guy sees her every now and then, and every time he sees her she's taller and more confident and eventually she gets with him at a dance or something, and they find out that his sperm makes her breasts grow.

Is this it?

http://mg-sg.pbwiki.com/Compounding%...er%20S%20Creek
yamiomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2007   #269
Earthly Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamiomega View Post
and they find out that his sperm makes her breasts grow.
Alright, I have to make a comment on this, because I've read one too many inflation stories with breasts growing bigger because of sperm.

What the hell people, what the hell...
Unread 09-28-2007   #270
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamiomega View Post
I don't know if that's what he was looking for, but good God can Hunter S Creek write a story... Normally I'm not fond of the ones that you can't really read in a single sitting, but... DAMN.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007   #271
Hargle
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hargle View Post
The attachments box is empty...
Following Existimatio's advice, I brought this to the requests topic: though you could probably gather this from the quote, this is in regards to some attachments which have apparently been deleted. I would like to request the re-posting of these attachments, preferably with an edit of the original post so as to lessen the possibility that people looking for it would assume that it is gone, and not reposted once it has been.

Just a thought, but since I had found the DD alien manga topic from the BE manga list, as well as several other topics with the main attachments lost, it may be advisable to mark them as lost in the list topic, and possibly an additional paragraph at the bottom explaining that requests for the recovery of the attachments should be made in this topic. This may reduce the number of topic revivals: I know I wouldn't have bumped that topic had such an explanation been given in the list topic.
Hargle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007   #272
Vortex3113
Lurker

I really liked that story, though I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones that have slow breast expanision. I liked the fact that it happened over a long time, but for some reason I don't like the huge height or strength, I just don't for some reason. But does anyone have any good B.E slow expansion stories? Also the whole little girl crush thing was nice to.

Last edited by Vortex3113; 10-03-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Vortex3113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007   #273
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

I think this contains BE but does anyone know where to find the Dragon Road Doujins?
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007   #274
Earthly Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soatome101 View Post
I think this contains BE but does anyone know where to find the Dragon Road Doujins?
Look here
http://rapidsearch.yi.org/
Unread 10-05-2007   #275
Jamball
A Process Lover

Threw this in the Transformation Forum, but it might apply here too:

Need help remembering/finding a vid . . .

It was either an SNL or MadTV skit, can't remember which. I'm asking here, although the BE forum could work as well per the transformation involved.

Here's the skit:

Two women are in a business meeting with some men when it ends. The men leave and the women stay behind. One is ugly, the other is pretty easy on the eyes.

A fairy godmother appears and insinuates to the ugly one that she can become a beautiful princess. The ugly raises out of her chair in the air with a shining light behind her, like she's going to change. She comes back down and it's revealed that the prettier girl has gotten even more pretty. (Bigger chest, feathered hair).

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2007   #276
Runn195

Talking Any good BE comics?

Dos any one know of any really good BE or DG sites or comics. Any links would be great too. thanks