free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-21-2007   #97
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrus
Would anyone be intersted in drawing art if i gave them a story? I thought it would be a good collaboration activity, one that we could sell to make money for more mangas etc.

More News As It happns!
Jorus
(soz 4 da wall o txt)
Wrong forum for this. Please read the first post of the thread and try again.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007   #98
jorrus

Thanks for helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
Wrong forum for this. Please read the first post of the thread and try again.
Great help there! Where exactly DO I post it?! A little thing called constructive critiscism, my dim witted friend!
Unread 03-22-2007   #99
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Die in a fire and get banned.

Maybe not in that order.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007   #100
Xing
Leecher

Quote:
Great help there! Where exactly DO I post it?! A little thing called constructive critiscism, my dim witted friend!
I don't know, maybe the 3rd forum called Art REQUEST Forum, then again I could be wrong and maybe I'm really blind.

I mean if you took the time to actually look at the board it might of helped instead of getting hooked by the words bewbs ._.
Xing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007   #101
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange
Die in a fire and get banned.

Maybe not in that order.
Not exactly how I would've phrased it, but kudos for enthusiasm none-the-less. I could've sworn that first post actually says requests for new material goes in the art requests forum.

Regardless, anyone taking the time to read the entire thread would've noticed more than one person getting yelled at for the same thing. Chronic helplessness means we don't like you.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007   #102
Neko KK
Perverted Neko Ninja

Quote:
you, gtfo, NOW
Neko KK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007   #103
jorrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing
I don't know, maybe the 3rd forum called Art REQUEST Forum, then again I could be wrong and maybe I'm really blind.

I mean if you took the time to actually look at the board it might of helped instead of getting hooked by the words bewbs ._.
Whoa, did I sound like that?! I did not mean for it to come off as sarcastic. You are correct though, I probably should put it in the art request forrum. You can tell ive been doing this sort of stuff since the beginning of time
I assumed that the ARF would involve moneys, since im broke, would be a waste of time. Thank you for your guidance. I think of you all as my peers and mentors!

Jorrus
(wall of txt is my habit!)
"I am but the apprentice. My master will finish you off..." Knullhillus, aprentice of the sith.
Unread 03-23-2007   #104
Grant
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aflac
Does anyone have the full CG set of the green and red nurse from Nurse Nikutai Karte?
I'm sorry if my post is off topic, if it is I'll delete it, but I'm a bit curious. Does anyone here know the storyline or what in the world is going on in this game?
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007   #105
Donkey Kong
Ape Man

Im going to guess they are using them for experiments.
Donkey Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007   #106
LordL
Leecher

Looking for

I'm looking for two things. One is a set of pictures I think it might be like four pictures of this girl with black hair and I seem to think that she had on a green mini skirt anyway there are these hands coming from the background grabing her breasts and making them get bigger and bigger. The other thing I'm looking for is a manga abut a space alien that enters a schoolgirl oraly and makes her breasts grow and then a space lady comes amd gets her to remove the creature and it ends up moving out of the schoolgirl and into the space lady, I think the name of it is E-cup.
LordL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007   #107
ChaosZereul
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordL
I'm looking for two things. One is a set of pictures I think it might be like four pictures of this girl with black hair and I seem to think that she had on a green mini skirt anyway there are these hands coming from the background grabing her breasts and making them get bigger and bigger. The other thing I'm looking for is a manga abut a space alien that enters a schoolgirl oraly and makes her breasts grow and then a space lady comes amd gets her to remove the creature and it ends up moving out of the schoolgirl and into the space lady, I think the name of it is E-cup.

First request I can supply easily. The second one, however, is trickier. Why not check the manga thread and see if it's already here or not?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ru0402a[1].jpg (154.4 KB, 1209 views)
File Type: jpg ru0402b[1].jpg (138.1 KB, 1158 views)
File Type: jpg ru0402c[1].jpg (161.9 KB, 1181 views)
File Type: jpg ru0402d[1].jpg (251.7 KB, 1207 views)
ChaosZereul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007   #108
ldpyro
Lurker

I think I know which manga he's requesting, there was a translated version of it floating around a yahoo group at one point done by Fraction. Don't know if it's already been posted in the forums here or not though.
ldpyro is offline   Reply With Quote