free hit counters
Skyrim and Boobies - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-16-2012   #1
Calhoun
Lurker

Thumbs down Skyrim and Boobies

Oblivion has a lot of mods to tickle your fancy, but Skyrim has gotten a decent amount of its own. I created this thread to share some mods and procedures I've tested for this stuff.

I tried doing a search for Skyrim and didn't find anything about the mods, so pardon me if this is a redundant thread. Specifically, this post isn't about necessarily all mods (although if you want to post about ones you like I'm allll ears), but how to use them for bustomancy.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A BODYMESH AND SKELETON INSTALLED THAT YOU LIKE USING, YOU CAN SKIP TO STEP #4!
I laid out the basics for people who may not have any experience with this, but ALL STEPS ARE PRETTY MUCH OPTIONAL IF YOU HAVE MODS THAT COVER THEM ALREADY. Step 4 is how you get the real magic to happen, but I included everything so I could provide screenshots. Also note that not every body and skeleton are made for this kinda thing so your mileage may vary!

THE KEY -
NifSkope is a handy little program for viewing and editing the data of .nif files, Bethesda's filetype of choice. This will facilitate the scaling later.

Stuff we'll be using -
CHSBHC - Scaling and bounciness. I don't care for the bounciness myself, but the files are a base that you can utilize in this procedure.

Those of you who have read ahead and/or understand what we're doing already may ask "If you're replacing the body and modifying the skeleton anyway, why use this at all?" The answer is that unpacking this will pretty much set up the important directory structures for you, provides a skeleton to work with, and some appropriate textures.

This body by Ravensaw is shaped nicely, both in my eyes and for the purpose of this thread (that is, the breasts react well to scaling). I personally use version 4, but there are 5 available and it's all up to taste. I haven't tested it outside of 4 and 5 though (the step pictures ahead are using version 5).

These items are created by the wizards that will make the rest possible.

Note that these steps will mostly effect a naked character. For clothing, see below, but note there will be shape differences between nakedness and armoredness.

So, here's what we'll do. I'll provide instructions for all points of installation, but if you know how to install mods already you can glaze over those parts. I'm not using a mod loader for this, when you're replacing files one by one it makes more sense to skip it, to me.

Characters look like this to begin, not bad at all, but this wouldn't be the process forum if we left well enough alone.
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_409lo.jpg

1) Install CHSBHC.

Installation: Go to the Nexus link above for CHSBHC and download the most recent version. (You will need to create an account on that site, as it's an adult file.) Open the zip file and drag the MESHES and TEXTURES folder into your Skyrim DATA folder (this is located at, if you use Steam, Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\data\).

Our characters now resemble:
http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_177lo.jpg

2) Setnpcweight 100

Instruction:In game, press the ~ key to bring up the console. Select your character (The selection at the top should point to 00000014. If it does not, keep trying. You may need to close the console, reposition your camera, and try again.) Now enter setnpcweight 100. This will increase the Weight slider for your character without going to the race menu (which can cause stats to reset if you F around with the race selection).

This code is the bread and butter of process. Since the weight sliders on these models control the TnA, you can have fun with that.

Also note that this step can be done at any time, but this was the order I took the screenshots in.

http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php...3_123_15lo.jpg

3) Replace the Body Mesh with Ravensaws body.
Installation:Download Ravensaw's body meshes from the Nexus link above (your choice on which, however this method is only tested with 4 and 5). Either drag the MESHES folder into the Skyrim data folder, or open up the folders all the way down until you reach the .nif files, and copy them directly to skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ . If it doesn't ask you to replace at least two files, you copied them to the wrong place.

So why change the body meshes? While you can scale the breasts of any mesh by manipulating the skeleton, Ravensaw's body was built with big sizes in mind and the breasts hold a better shape when scaled. The CHSBHC body is very nice but was not designed to scale this way, and does not scale past 2x very well causing the shape to deform, as pictured. http://img291.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_191lo.jpg

http://img272.imagevenue.com/img.php...4_123_17lo.jpg

You now have a character of that size and you can mess around with character weight as you please to find a pleasing size and shape. Note that your armor will not snap to fit your body - This tutorial is covering mainly the naked body, though there are some armors that work well which I will talk about later.

4) Using NifSkope, edit skeleton_female to increase the scale on the NPC_L_PREBREAST and NPC_R_PREBREAST nodes to 2+.

Important! If you play an Argonia or Khajiit, use skeletonbeast_female instead!

Instruction: Download NifSkope, as linked above. Open it up, and click the LOAD button the upper left corner of the window. Navigate to Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character_asse ts_female\ and choose skeleton_female.

REFERENCE IMAGE: http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_221lo.jpg

Click on both of the little balls around where breasts should be and it will unfold the directory on the left for you. Rightclick on the NPC_R_PREBREAST node as in the image and select Transform > Edit. Set the SCALE to 2 (or higher, 2 is a nice place to start). Now click ACCEPT and do the same for NPC_L_PREBREAST.

THE SKELETON IS NOT SAVED YET! Click FILE > SAVE AS... and save it over the original skeleton. (If you fear you messed up, make a copy of the original first. You can leave it in the folder - If it doesn't have the right name, Skyrim will ignore it when it loads.)

"So, can I edit the scale of things besides the breasts?" Yes you can, although that is outside of the scope of this tutorial. The butt is also modified by the PREBUTT node, although sometimes slightly scaling the PELVIS node (I mean 1.1 or 1.2 if you don't want horsebone hips) and then resizing all of the connected nodes (for the legs, so they aren't inside the ground) works better, because scaling is not perfect, and for the model I use at least, it gives you torpedobutt.

Your character now looks something like this. (With x5)
http://img264.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_361lo.jpg

Or maybe x20.
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_210lo.jpg

Or for poops and giggles, x255
http://img289.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_348lo.jpg

And of course x255 with setscale 10
http://img190.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_106lo.jpg

It's up to you now to play with scales and body types to find something you like.

NOTE FOR USING CUSTOM RACES: If you use a custom race, you will want to edit the Skeleton and meshes that race uses, if they are seperate. However, that varies for each mod, but they are typically in the Meshes folder or meshes/actors/ folder. Return to the archive you extracted it from to determine what files, if any, you would need to edit instead. I personally prefer using a custom race that comes with it's own Skeleton and Meshes, because then I can edit THAT character instead of EVERY character.

Clothing:
As you may have noticed, your changes to the skeleton and body meshes do not have any effect on armor or clothing. You may be familiar with this concept from Oblivion/Fallout/other games, but the armor does not simply rest ontop of the body mesh, a body mesh is included with the armor in the file and that's what is used. I am no wizard, so I can't give you instructions on modifying or creating armors. However, I can give you some links to a few that work with scaling and how well.

What mods work with scaling?

Armor meshes that are compatible with scaling the breasts on the skeleton will have an NPC_BREAST_R and NPC_BREAST_L node when opened in NifSkope. This means they are weighted to the breast bone of the skeleton (or connected somehow, again not a modeling wizard) and when the scale is modified on skeleton_female, it will have an effect on the armor.

The following links are to a forum known as LoversLab, which is a resource for many adult Skyrim/Oblivion mods. You will need to register to download files.

Teal's Stacked Against Gravity mod
- Made use of the above to achieve nice sizes, and also to make scaling armors. I should note that we aren't leveraging his body mod, but the well done armor files will work with modifications you make. Importantly, they scale with the size SCALE of the bust, and use CHSBHC as their base.

Note that this doesn't mean they scale directly with the size of your character's naked breasts. Instead, they scale with modifications made to the skeleton_female, so if you set the scale to 2 they will be twice as big, etc. Because of the positioning and shape of the breast used in these armor models, I cannot guarantee it will look good when scaled past 3x.

BaZoongas Workshop - There are a few armors here that work well. I use the Golden Butterfly one, because it also supports butt and pelvis scaling. It also handles size well enough in the 6-10x range.

Example:
http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php...b_123_42lo.jpg

TBCF Blade's Armor (On the Nexus) - This was fitted by Ravensaw to the body mod we use above. So, it WILL work directly with your naked size if following the steps above. However, it is the only armor I'm aware of in this size.

REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF AN ARMOR YOU'RE ALREADY USING MIGHT WORK, LOAD IT INTO NIFSKOPE. If it has the NPC_R_BREAST and NPC_L_BREAST bones, it should support the skeleton scaling!

Last edited by Calhoun; 05-17-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Calhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012   #2
gostupid3175
Lurker

Re: Skyrim and Boobies

Delurk to say:

gostupid3175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012   #3
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

Bookmarking dis page. I applaud you sir!
Unread 05-17-2012   #4
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

i've a problem in this, i can't set the weight more than 100% how you did it?
coramorgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012   #5
buttfacelol
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coramorgana View Post
Bone weights and character weights are different. I'm not 100% sure the specifics, but bone weights in a mesh affect the size of a bone on the skeleton (which, for us, lets us make the left and right breast bones bigger). The character weights is something Bethesda added - each character has two similar meshes, one at 0 weight and one at 100 weight. Values in between use some auto-generated in-between mesh.

To get really big boobs, you need to mess with the bone weights, because there is no character weight above 100. He talks about it on step 4.

Awesome guide, by the way!

Last edited by buttfacelol; 05-17-2012 at 10:26 AM.
buttfacelol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012   #6
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

then, how can i play with the bone? i did that the guide says
Unread 05-17-2012   #7
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

There's also the CBBE bodyslide tool, which lets you set the max weight to some ridiculous sizes as well without a lot of malformation.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

Comes packaged with the normal mod.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*

Last edited by zdarkness; 05-17-2012 at 12:29 PM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012   #8
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

thanks a lot
Unread 05-17-2012   #9
Calhoun
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coramorgana View Post
Sorry for the reply hours later, it sounds like you may have solved it? Although I'm not sure what exactly the problem you're having is/was. I know how painful it is to be messing around with stuff like this and hitting a wall of blueball. Let me try to troubleshoot it with a shotgun, if I don't answer any of your questions please ask again.

Were you able to set the bone/node scale correctly?

Starting from the top, like buttfacelol said, the npcweight is different from the scale on the skeleton node. npcweight doesn't go past 100.

I realize I kinda skimped on the Skeleton part picture wise and it's the most important, so let me point out a few things.

Load up the Skeleton_female skeleton. HEY THIS WAS KIND OF IMPORTANT BUT I LEFT IT OUT - If you're playing an Argonian or Khajiit, modify skeletonbeast_female instead!

Anyway, with the skeleton loaded, you can use the mouse to move the camera around on the viewing plane. Leftclick will rotate, the mousewheel will zoom in, rightclick let's you move the viewpoint. Simply leftclick these two nodes to unfold the lists on the left for you.

http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_242lo.jpg

Now you should have access to these two circled nodes.
http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_566lo.jpg

As before, rightclick them and select TRANSFORM > EDIT...
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_221lo.jpg

You should get a window like this. Don't worry about the values, it's just what I'm using. The TRANSLATION line doesn't actually do much on the skeleton except spread the bones apart which makes them easier to click. Didn't look like it had any effect whatsoever ingame. However, the SCALE field is what you're interested in. Modify the number in that to whatever you want to play with.
http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_359lo.jpg

Click accept when you're done. Make sure you do the same thing for BOTH NPC L Prebreast and NPC R Prebreast nodes. Unless you're into uneven growth.

Then go to FILE > SAVE AS... and save it directly over the previous skeleton. Or back up the skeleton first incase you mess up, but who does that?

Did you save your new skeleton over the old one?
Make sure you save your work - Just clicking accept on the Transform > Edit menu does not save it.

Did you Ravensaw's body meshes over the CHSBHC ones?
Most importantly, you should be replacing %/skyrimbehere%/data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 with the ones from Ravensaw's mod. That accounts for the sudden shift in weight between step 2 and step 3.

Are you testing the size in armor/clothes or outside of it?
If all you have is default armor on, you won't see a change ro your chaarcter's sizes at all from scaling the skeleton. Instead, put some of the custom armor on that I linked in the first post, or get naked. To replace most armors, look at the Teal's Stacked against Gravity link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness
There's also the CBBE bodyslide tool, which lets you set the max weight to some ridiculous sizes as well without a lot of malformation.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

Comes packaged with the normal mod.
I played with this a bit, but unless I'm missing something (not unlikely) it lets you set it to SSH size, which is big and a decent size, but not beyond that. Teals' armor is by default set from big to SSH, so what we're doing with the skeleton lets you go beyond that. The model wasn't completely meant for it though like I noted before, and it does start to break down after 3x in some places.
Calhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012   #10
buttfacelol
Lurker

Arrow Re: Skyrim and Boobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
I played with this a bit, but unless I'm missing something (not unlikely) it lets you set it to SSH size, which is big and a decent size, but not beyond that. Teals' armor is by default set from big to SSH, so what we're doing with the skeleton lets you go beyond that. The model wasn't completely meant for it though like I noted before, and it does start to break down after 3x in some places.
One of the recent updates to Bodyslide lets you manually enter numbers. If you do this, you can go past 100%. 1000% SSH is pretty big!

Bodyslide is really impressive, but the UI needs a bit of work, and (like you noticed with Teals) armor/clothing meshes scale very poorly past 100%. I don't use it, but I follow updates for it.
buttfacelol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2012   #11
Scorch
Process Master

Man, I wish i had the PC version instaid of Xbox.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013   #12
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Heyo, sorry to necro but I didn't think this tidbit was worth a whole new topic.

Someone has created the "SkyUI" of race menus, which includes (if you have the right skeleton and body meshes) size sliders for both individual breasts.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624/

The only thing is they start looking wonky once you get too big.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote