free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-23-2017   #37
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Sorry it took so long. The 10th and final chapter of The Cleavage Accounts is up.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078H...oreType=ebooks
Fantastic - early Christmas present!

It took a little while to find the time to read through all those stories; I was sad to see some of them wrapped up, but it's for the best. It also gives you more energy to focus on the Supermarket, and any other new stories you're cooking up.

Very interesting global phone number - I at first thought it might be some sort of binary algorithm, especially given that it varied in the two stories that mentioned them (batch variation? client code?)

The Condition finished nicely - glad that they found each other once again. Love conquers all

The Corset - Great to see Karen, Red and Sonya breaking into the fashion world. Tina's surprise certainly shows Derek's products are spreading far and wide. A lot of potential for stories in that arc.

The Detour - Nice to finally meet Ashlynn, and see the new family dynamic. Though, admittedly, the closing scene with Mara seems ominous...

The Prize - Is New Envisions Spa a subsidiary of Derek's? while it was lovely to see the girls finally put aside their differences and discover true friendship, the mysterious spa and its employees opens up many questions...

The Supermarket - Love it; still my favourite story! Kianna's reveal was a welcome surprise, in more ways than one. Gloria is very lucky to be so likeable; some surprising friendships/alliances forming. Rahdi is an interesting character - it will be fun to see how they influence each other (though, admittedly, I still have a soft spot for more interactions with Bridgette!)

The first yellow meal was excellent - love that Bridgette's transformation has opened Gloria up to being more comfortable with dramatic changes. I'm not surprised, but am happy to see Gloria contemplating more established career at Pat's; let's face it, an opportunity like that would be hard to resist!

Have you decided how you'll proceed with future chapters? Are you branching them out on their own, or are you going to continue with collections of stories?

All the best for you and your family/friends for Christmas! Enjoy some well-earned down-time!

Last edited by Darkstorm; 12-23-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2017   #38
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Fantastic - early Christmas present!

Quote:
It took a little while to find the time to read through all those stories; I was sad to see some of them wrapped up, but it's for the best. It also gives you more energy to focus on the Supermarket, and any other new stories you're cooking up.
It is very tough to end a story, particulary a BE story. Once the growing stops it just has to end and I like the size that Elena reached. It "hurts" me to think I am ending a character but it has to be done. But it doesn't mean they can't show up in someone else's story.

Quote:
Very interesting global phone number - I at first thought it might be some sort of binary algorithm, especially given that it varied in the two stories that mentioned them (batch variation? client code?)
Good eye. I was wondering if people would notice that. What started as a simple typo I decided to leave as it will have some implications later, but you are all over it so it won't be that big a deal.

Quote:
The Condition finished nicely - glad that they found each other once again. Love conquers all
Thanks. Elena is near the very top of my favorite characters and I toiled on how to wrap things up. I thought about going very dark with her but decided it best to do it the way it went. I'm glad she's happy and still with Randall.

Quote:
The Corset - Great to see Karen, Red and Sonya breaking into the fashion world. Tina's surprise certainly shows Derek's products are spreading far and wide. A lot of potential for stories in that arc.
I wonder though if Tina got Pepper from Derek. She doesn't seem to be his type. Too old, too heavy and not pretty enough I don't think.

Quote:
The Detour - Nice to finally meet Ashlynn, and see the new family dynamic. Though, admittedly, the closing scene with Mara seems ominous...
Yeah, I think Liddell might be in a spot of trouble. I don't think Mara means him any harm but she's gotten so big and is getting so heavy so fast with her milk coming in that she probably won't feel him struggling. And it sounds like she's telling a long story.

Quote:
The Prize - Is New Envisions Spa a subsidiary of Derek's? while it was lovely to see the girls finally put aside their differences and discover true friendship, the mysterious spa and its employees opens up many questions...
They seem to have their own set of abilities and motivations, but Derek did give her the gift. He is at least aware of them. I just wonder if they answer to him, work with him, or something else.

Quote:
The Supermarket - Love it; still my favourite story! Kianna's reveal was a welcome surprise, in more ways than one. Gloria is very lucky to be so likeable; some surprising friendships/alliances forming. Rahdi is an interesting character - it will be fun to see how they influence each other (though, admittedly, I still have a soft spot for more interactions with Bridgette!)
I love this story too. I get overwhelmed when I sit down to write it because there are so many characters to explore and the are all so likeable. If I may be so bold, this story is my Naruto or my Bleach, if you are into anime at all. Soooo many characters in those. I love Radhi and Bridgette too. I was glad to show some crack in Radhi's cool and see Bridgette strutting her stuff so confidently around. Plus with all the extea fun Gloria was having, I am glad she brought Travis in on it.

Quote:
The first yellow meal was excellent - love that Bridgette's transformation has opened Gloria up to being more comfortable with dramatic changes. I'm not surprised, but am happy to see Gloria contemplating more established career at Pat's; let's face it, an opportunity like that would be hard to resist!
Yes, Gloria is going to have some choices to make.

Quote:
Have you decided how you'll proceed with future chapters? Are you branching them out on their own, or are you going to continue with collections of stories?
For now I am going to release stories seperately in self contained novellas or long form shorts. I'm about a third of the way done with one and I hope I can get it out next week. Since you like Bridgette, i think you'll like Colleen too.

Quote:
All the best for you and your family/friends for Christmas! Enjoy some well-earned down-time!
Thank you. Same to you.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-23-2017 at 09:34 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2018   #39
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Happy New Year!

KBTG is a standalone story.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078QY5K8P

A southwestern news station is struck by a meteorite that bestows all of the female on air personalities with amazing abilities. However, there is a cost to using these new powers: each woman gradually grows in bust size to bra-bursting proportions. Office politics, career posturing and old fashioned jealousy abound in this tale of BE and sex.

This story features women who reach big/large sizes and features MF, FMF, FF traditional sex with several body types from petite to BBW.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Unread 01-07-2018   #40
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Happy New Year to you as well - a very welcome surprise for 2018!

An enjoyable read - as you suggested, I found much to appreciate about Colleen The sex scenes were great, and I was happy to see a diverse group of characters - a bit of something for everyone!

A point I may mention, and it's actually something I've been mulling over from the non-consensual growth thread. It would be quite realistic to expect people to be a little apprehensive/frightened when suddenly growing a few cup sizes, particularly from an unknown source. Even with the added benefit of superpowers . There would be fear of radiation, chemical poisoning, mutation, cancer/medical illness; all quite reasonable fears from exposure to mysterious substances.
Even when they're able to identify the cause and accept it or even come to appreciate it, some would be hesitant to grow up to (what non-BE fetishists consider) extreme sizes.
I think in other stories like the Supermarket, this is a non-issue, as the characters are choosing to transform themselves. In KBTG I put down their acceptance to some type of space dust induced euphoria (maybe just another way they were all affected by the meteorite), as well as seeing other crew mates affected but seemingly ok, but it does seem a situation that would lend itself well to frightening non-consensual growth initially. Just something I'd been thinking about lately

My only other suggestion would be more descriptive breast growth sequences (probably the most challenging part for any author). I really enjoy the characters you create and their interactions, and have been thoroughly impressed by the stories themselves. I would dearly love to see you craft some epic erotic growth sequences; descriptions that really bring those scenes to life. Spaces between freckles expanding; areola stretching and spreading; skin becoming taut and firm, even shiny as breast mass enlarges; tingling and warmth, flushing through their breasts as they expand; their increasing heft and pull on shoulders and back; buttons creaking and groaning under the strain. That's the stuff that I would pay double to read again and again

Sorry for the long ramble; the new year has me filled with possibilities! Thank you once again for the new material; great to see you continuing to not only produce work quickly, but of excellent quality. I highly look forward to more
Unread 01-07-2018   #41
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I appreciate all your posts. This one is especially valuable because it echoes some of the same thoughts I have been having about that thread as well as gives me confidence to keep going and new themes to explore. I had a little case of burnout to get over and it hit me right in the middle of writing KBTG as i had originally envisioned it as just another serialized chapter by chapter installment of The Cleavage Accounts. But I wanted to make it a standalone long form short or novlette/novella instead. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I am about 70% done with my next story. It is a bit of a departure from the stories I have written so far, radical for me, but old hat for everybody else because as we all know there's nothing new under the sun in anything but with BE or any writing it is just how the author puts their personal spin on it, and I hope to do just that.

I don't want to talk more about it because it isn't finished and I hope to get it out within the next few days if possible.
But I hope it scratches the Unlikely/reluctant/noncon BE protagonist itch.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 01-07-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Unread 01-09-2018   #42
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay, I present to you "Bosom Destiny."
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X3S2LY

Elizabeth leads a normal, average life until she becomes the sole heir to her eccentric Great Aunt Eunice's estate. But in order to receive the multi-million dollar windfall she has to live alone on the property for six months and is only allowed a limited amount of time off the property requiring the use of an ankle bracelet. As she quits her job and says goodbye to her family and friends and moves in, she realizes there is more than meets the eye to the house, and the land. She is not alone, and the house has a life of its own but it is the affects of merely living in the residence that soon manifest in her changing, growing bust line. At first she welcomes the growth, but too much happens too fast and she is faced with a dire dilemma. Her growing bust is not just a random side effect, but part of a grander plan that has society level implications.

I tried to step a little out of my comfort zone. This does contain elements of absorption "vore." Which don't get me wrong, it isnt what you think. Someone who is heavy into vore (oral or contact) will probably call my version of it not true vore and I am fine with that. I just think if you find the idea a turnoff, still give the story a chance because it isn't quite the same method as some of the stories and comics I have seen which are very gory. This story is NOT gory.

I wanted to capture what a woman who isn't excited about nor asked for a huge chest or continued growth might go through.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Unread 01-11-2018   #43
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Some intriguing ideas in the new novel. I liked the time/dimensional intervention aspect of her inheritance - it incites Elizabeth to think beyond her own physical changes and see how they might be for the greater good. Tie-ins with other material in your expanded novel-verse, such as The Corset (and Nugenicorp) was also a nice touch. The scene with the plane was lovely, and seemed to do much in the way of helping Elizabeth accept herself and her fate.

I too, find attribute theft to be completely anathema when it comes to BE stories, and find it terribly off-putting, even when only used once or twice; I have to admit being disappointed she didn't find the girl from the diner and help return her to normal. That's just me though, I'm sure there are fans who love stories featuring that.

I'm not sure if I noticed a slight continuity issue at the start of the epilogue - she reaches pavement and a dead-end in the road and screeches to a halt, whilst traveling in the ATV. The next paragraph I wasn't quite sure about "I had a feeling about one of the doors and grabbed the latch. It opened, and I walked into the empty office building."

Is this referring to the door of the ATV? I read it as though it was, but I had to go back and re-read the sentence to make sure I hadn't skipped something (and google RZR ATV's to have a look if they had doors - for some reason I pictured one without)

A very interesting read, thankyou
Unread 01-12-2018   #44
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Some intriguing ideas in the new novel. I liked the time/dimensional intervention aspect of her inheritance - it incites Elizabeth to think beyond her own physical changes and see how they might be for the greater good. Tie-ins with other material in your expanded novel-verse, such as The Corset (and Nugenicorp) was also a nice touch. The scene with the plane was lovely, and seemed to do much in the way of helping Elizabeth accept herself and her fate.
Thanks. I was really trying to hint at a grander plan and purpose but keep things on a personal level which is why I wrote this in 1st person rather than my usual third.

Quote:
I too, find attribute theft to be completely anathema when it comes to BE stories, and find it terribly off-putting, even when only used once or twice; I have to admit being disappointed she didn't find the girl from the diner and help return her to normal. That's just me though, I'm sure there are fans who love stories featuring that.
It was my intention to have a scene with those two later and resolve that but I got in a rush and forgot about it. I had decided to save that for a possible future installment. But i think she needs a "win" and something positive sooner than that so I rewrote the scene in the doctor's office which I think you will find pleasing.

Quote:
I'm not sure if I noticed a slight continuity issue at the start of the epilogue - she reaches pavement and a dead-end in the road and screeches to a halt, whilst traveling in the ATV. The next paragraph I wasn't quite sure about "I had a feeling about one of the doors and grabbed the latch. It opened, and I walked into the empty office building."

Is this referring to the door of the ATV? I read it as though it was, but I had to go back and re-read the sentence to make sure I hadn't skipped something (and google RZR ATV's to have a look if they had doors - for some reason I pictured one without)
Yeah, it got sloppy there so I cleaned it up. Just ask Kindle to push the new version to you. Give it a few hours after this post's timestamp because the 'Zon still shows it as "Publishing" on my dashboard.

Quote:
A very interesting read, thankyou
Thank you! Supermarket is next!
Unread 01-24-2018   #45
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Finally up. This took me longer than expected because I caught the flu and was down for about a week. Please enjoy the next exciting installment in the world of your favorite Supermarket, Merchant Pat's!

If you are new to my writing please be aware that this is a continuing saga that began in The Cleavage Accounts 5-10.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798Q4TLF

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Link was busted
Unread 01-28-2018   #46
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay, so I promised myself when I started doing this that I would force myself to write outside my comfort zone occasionally to hone my skills.

Bosom Destiny was the first of those efforts and thanks to all of you it is already on track to being my most popular story.

So with that said, my next two efforts will deal with subject matter that may not be popular with many of you and I totally understand. Just please hang in there with me and I will continue to produce more traditional offerings as i go on.

The first of these outside the lines titles is called Compatible Extremes. It involves a FUTA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DLNVB2

Callie is the most beautiful woman around. She knows this to be true, it isn't bravado or delusion. She is the subject of an on-going effort by a pharmaceutical giant that has wreaked havoc with her social life and turned her into a collection of superlatives. She has an incredible body and an unknowable beauty that allows her to have any man she wants. The only problem is, her insatiable hunger for sex and fulfillment has left her unable to be satisfied by any man.

Distraught, depressed and devastated - she believes she will never find someone to really love if she can never gain true satisfaction. As the forces in her body reach their peak, she ponders what her future holds.

Then she meets Risana.

Her world is turned upside down as she struggles to understand how a woman with more physical beauty then her could even exist. She wants to know everything about her, what her background is. Was she too part of the pharmaceutical trial? What she uncovers is a tremendous secret that Risana is hiding that she never could have foreseen.

This is an erotic story about a straight woman meeting and falling in love with a Futanari. It includes breast expansion. There is female/futa intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:40 AM.
Unread 01-28-2018   #47
Finalman
The Final Man

I'm definitely a futanari lover so I'll give it a read. Expansion mixed with futa always seems to be a good combo to me but, I know not everyone here is into that kinda thing. It is what it is though,

I'll try to give you some feedback whenever I finish it.
Unread 01-29-2018   #48
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Thank you. I hope you enjoy it.