free hit counters
Non-Con B.E. and GTS Stories - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-28-2017   #1
Finalman
The Final Man

Non-Con B.E. and GTS Stories

Just wondering why there's been a lack of growth and breast expansion stories that feature characters that don't want to grow. Maybe I've been missing them myself but, every growth story I've come across lately has always had the protagonist fully willing to participate in GTS or BE process.

Not only that, most of those stories are less than 3k words as well. Just super brief process or instant growth. I miss the days of 10k stories with long draw out growth.

If I could write coherently, I'd do it myself but, I suck at writing in general.
Unread 12-28-2017   #2
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: Non-Con B.E. and GTS Stories

If I may, most of my stories are all long form and well over 10k words, but as far as non consensual is concerned, I stay away from it because 1. I don't feel comfortable with the concept and 2. Amazon doesn't allow non consensual sex as content on their site.

Now i know you specifically said non-con BE and NOT non-con sex, but to me it is close enough and one and the same which might be why you haven't found enough of it to sate your desire.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2017   #3
Finalman
The Final Man

I personally don't view non con growth in the same vein as rape.

The stories I'm talking about are the old tales of magic spells backfiring, curses, or spilled chemical concoctions that cause the undesired growth.

A girl trying to find the cure for her expanding bust or slowly outgrowing her clothes over a period of time when she clearly doesn't want to.

I'm not talking about some guy taking her into an alley and having his way with her against her will. I don't care for that either.

Its just all I ever find is derange girls who want to damn near become immobile by their boobs or become giant enough to kill people on purpose. I know this might sound weird to say in a genre of unrealistic expansion but, that doesn't seem like a normal human response to any of that which makes it... unrealistic.

It takes me out of the story to a degree.
Unread 12-29-2017   #4
JJStrebas
BE Writer

How would you like to see a character in such a story feel about the growth in general? Does she totally despise having larger breasts and accidentally stumbled into the spell/goo/whatever while trying to do something else? Or does she want to add just a few cupsizes and gets more than she bargained for?

Does she want to stop at a certain size or go back to whatever natural size she was before?
Unread 12-29-2017   #5
Finalman
The Final Man

Most stories I've encountered with that premise is more or less focused on the response to the growth.

The plot device is she's growing and everything from that point revolves around how she's dealing with both mentally and physically.

Finding a cure, slowing it down, or getting to a place where she can be alone until it hopefully subsides are some of the things I've seen happen.

The feelings of the character are usually that of a normal woman who's finding out something crazy is happening to her. Most girls are find with being busty but I doubt theres a huge population of them whom want to carry their tits around in a wheel barrel. I'd assume a bit of fear and confusion would probably be involved in these stories but, who knows how some of these women would truly react.
Unread 12-29-2017   #6
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Would it be fair to say that a story like this would have very little to no erotic/sexual content? I figure a realistic woman like this would be very reclusive and ashamed of her body and not want to be intimate with others because they are unhappy and concerned by what is happening to them. So the main focus would literally be the BE and how the MC copes.
Unread 12-29-2017   #7
Finalman
The Final Man

For the most part, a lot those stories that I remember usually did have some sexually content to them. It wasn't always the main part of those stories but there was definitely some eroticism outside of the expansion.

I remember one of my favorites involved a girl who'd been in a lab accident and began growing a bit the next day. She began noticing it when the growth started feeling orgasmic and her roommate got in on the action by massaging her breasts.

By the end the girl had begin cured but then her roommate repeated the process on herself. It was one of my favorites that I can remember.

But, yeah there doesn't actually have to be sex per say but the whole point is that she's growing and doesn't know why and she wants to stop it of manage it.
Unread 12-30-2017   #8
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I have no problems with non-con growth/expansion. Accidents, subterfuge, revenge, the reasons for expansion happening are hugely varied. Expansion can wind up being good or bad, funny or serious, it's a versatile plot device. Rape and other non-consensual sexual acts are only ever vile and wrong.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2017   #9
Finalman
The Final Man

And that's why I specified that it was non-con expansion. I guess I should have just "unwanted" or "uncontrollable" growth instead to avoid how it kind of got misconstrued.
Unread 12-30-2017   #10
Bantlebroth
Lurker

I know that the majority of my stories are pretty much non-con, but by the same token they tend to average in the 2500-word range so there's that.

"Your Wish Is Gra--" will be something epic when I get around to it, but that's not happening any time soon.

For your preference, I'd recommend the In Sequence series, as that's really the only one off the top of my head that fits your criteria.
Bantlebroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2017   #11
Finalman
The Final Man

I've actually read "In Sequence" and enjoyed it. I've read a few other stories like that in the past, its just that it seems like they've died down quite a lot lately.
Unread 12-31-2017   #12
clovis
Frequent Poster

I guess no one ever feels their interests are being served. Pretty much everything I've written was due to the feeling that the type of story/character I liked was not being done by anyone else.

I can't say I've noticed the trend in stories that you've mentioned, but I will say that there seems a pretty big disparity in video- so many scenarios are not only non-con, but portrayed like a horror film.

You may find that even when a story/video leans to your tastes, that it still won't quite get it. Maybe at least give writing a try, or if you have the funds, commission a writer you enjoy.
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote