free hit counters
General Patreon Pimping Thread? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-24-2018   #1
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

General Patreon Pimping Thread?

Hi!

I just joined Patreon last week as a creator ( https://www.patreon.com/markgraham ) and I've been tossing and turning wondering if I should mention something here about it.

Well, instead I thought, whaaaat if we had a threat where artists and authors could talk about their Patreons or the Patreons of people they like?

Feel free to delete the thread if that's not a great idea, though.

But, if it's all cool, I do stories on mine. And other general filler fun things I can think of. For example, I'm going to be starting a poll based CYOA story. I've already got the initial stuff up and going. Stories I post there will eventually (2 or 3 weeks later is my current thought but one or two may stay private) find their way to all the other places I post.

Uh. So, here's a snippet from one of the stories currently on there. My first squirrel girl TF. For tax purposes.

--------------------------------

Thick white fur peeked out from between the gap of her shirt and pants. Nina looked around quickly and then lifted the sweatshirt slowly. She bit back a moan as it slid against her fur, causing it to pull at the skin of her sensitive belly. It felt like a lover's touch, sliding their hand along her body after they both lay together, worn out from sex.

"Oh my god!" Nina whispered loudly. She carefully lifted higher but the fur thinned out near her breasts. Dropping her hoodie, she stood and paced. "Oh my god oh my god!"

Cool wind ruffled the tuft of brown and black fur along Nina's neck. She groaned, leaning her head against the ash tree. Clutching at it. Tiny firecrackers went off in her hands and she hissed through her huge, sharp front teeth. Her fingers lengthened and her nails grew thick and black, anchoring her new claws into the bark of the tree.