free hit counters
Kami-sama x Ore-sama x Danna-sama!? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-22-2018   #1
andu22
Frequent Poster

Kami-sama x Ore-sama x Danna-sama!?

Amane Ninomiya is a elementary-school sized high-school girl who stopped growing at seven years old. Amane, who is worried about her growth, comes across a weird (but handsome) boy who calls himself a god at the shrine of her grandfather. "I'll grant your wish and pay back your grandfather's debt," the god says, kissing her, and for some reason her body grows...!?

http://mangakakalot.com/manga/kamisa...ma_x_dannasama
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (173.2 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (189.7 KB, 249 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (411.4 KB, 272 views)
andu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2018   #2
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Kami-sama x Ore-sama x Danna-sama!?

It's a cute manga, about 3 chapters translated. It's definitely a romance manga and is presented as such. The god switches her back and forth on a whim quite a bit with 0 process. It's pretty cute though and I can see it having an interesting story moving on if they decide to go the route I think they'll go. It's one to kind of watch a bit to see what happens, but I wouldn't recommend it to really anyone looking for a good manga to read. It's also horribly translated in places with kind of disjointed sentences and sentences that repeat themselves in a couple of places.

Think I'll start reading whole manga's people post process in, just to give people a recommend on whether to actually read the whole thing or not and to give my opinions on the story line. I tend to read alot of these mangas.

Last edited by godleydemon; 07-22-2018 at 06:13 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote