free hit counters
Rei Shinozaki Pregnancy Progression Manga - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-05-2006   #1
cerebus123

Rei Shinozaki Pregnancy Progression Manga

Hey. I was a little on the fence about posting this (because the progression is not incredibly dramatic), but it certainly qualifies. In this manga, a woman has sex three different times: the first time she's not pregnant at all, the second time she's a few months along, and the third time she's very pregnant (although the stomach is never the focal point). There is also some lactation on pages 13-14, and there may be some subtle BE, although it's not really notable enough to mention. I'm a fan of the artist (does anyone know whether Rei Shinozaki is male or female? I'm just going to say 'he' until I know better), partially because of the cute, clean quality of his characters, but also because the range of fetishes he explores, although I could do without the scat (no, there's no scat in this manga). The most well-known thing that the artist has done is probably Camp Heaven, which I see on torrent lists fairly often. His website (which mainly contains dickgirls) is located here:
http://www1.linkclub.or.jp/~sinozaki/
Incidentally, the full manga was found on eMule under "Shinozaki Rei THE BOX" if you were interested, although there is nothing else related to expansion in it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip THE BOX.zip (2.39 MB, 767 views)

Last edited by cerebus123; 08-05-2006 at 12:17 PM.