free hit counters
Manga: Witch Teacher Mayako (aka The Elusive "Majyom") - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-14-2015   #1
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Manga: Witch Teacher Mayako (aka The Elusive "Majyom")

Some of you might recall Majyom from a few years back, a manga excerpt with a particularly intense male-to-female transformation. A rarity in manga.

Well, a recent thread here got me interested in taking another look for it and luck turned out to be on my side. I found the whole thing, translated. From what I've read so far it doesn't seem like shakespeare, but I thought you guys would want to see it nonetheless.

I noticed a big splash page in the middle of the excerpt with "vol. 6" next to it so I took to translating the kanji. Turns out "Majyom" isn't even close to the actual title.

Witch Teacher Mayako. by Yazaki Tooru. I haven't read the whole thing yet but from the tags it looks like it also includes some BDSM and urination stuff, so if you want to skip right to the sequence it starts on page 86.

EDIT: Just finished reading. It's pretty much your typical plot for a TG manga. Boy becomes girl. Lots of sex: most of it unwilling. Though this one had a lot of it before the change as well. In the end he ends up becoming male again, but M-preg with a demon fetus. Transformation process aside, nothing to write home about, and a little too rapey for me to read comfortably. I would suggest only reading volume 6.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*

Last edited by zdarkness; 06-14-2015 at 02:32 AM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2015   #2
Wedge
Fan of The Process

Re: Manga: Witch Teacher Mayako (aka The Elusive "Majyom")

Great find! A true classic!
Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2015   #3
Shmendrick
Level 100 Cannon Fodder

[QUOTE=zdarkness;751686]Some of you might recall Majyom

I noticed a big splash page in the middle of the excerpt with "vol. 6" next to it so I took to translating the kanji. Turns out "Majyom" isn't even close to the actual title.

Witch Teacher Mayako. by Yazaki Tooru. I haven't read the whole thing yet but from the tags it looks like it also includes some BDSM and urination stuff, so if you want to skip right to the sequence it starts on page 86.

Well Witch Teacher Mayako= Majyo Kyoushi Mayako so whoever scanned this just squashed the name down to basically WitchM (Majyom) but left it in Japanese. They must have done it to save on typing, maybe? ^_^

Frankly, I wouldn't do that, it's hard enough figuring out what's what without abbreviating and otherwise truncating the name. How would you search for it not knowing the artist or whatever they ended up calling it after the fact is beyond me. Good find!
Shmendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2015   #4
Scorch
Process Master

After reading the manga, I come to this conclusion.

The process was great and the witch deserves to be burned at the stake.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote