free hit counters
Malaysian TV Show suggesting slow TG TF - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-10-2015   #1
iamlampy
Process Fan

Malaysian TV Show suggesting slow TG TF

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I found this trailer. It's from a Malaysian TV show called 'What If' about a man who when writing in his magic notepad can change reality.

It looks like he chooses a guy who is a douche to his girlfriend and writes 'What If You Become A Woman?' in the notepad.

The trailer suggests this triggers a slow transformation.

What do you guys think? And does anybody know where we can see the whole thing?

https://youtu.be/Gq0hpkyKfGw

L x
iamlampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2015   #2
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.
Re: Malaysian TV Show suggesting slow TG TF

Why does becoming a woman have to always be a punishment?
Unread 07-10-2015   #3
iamlampy
Process Fan

I guess it depends on the man it's happening to! But it's a fair point.
Unread 07-10-2015   #4
Gameover
Lurker

https://mega.nz/#!pAUGhLrS!wrWz0Ix0F...CWXmHB7PuUx7OQ

I have the full episode posted here.
Gameover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2015   #5
iamlampy
Process Fan

Thankyou so much! x
Unread 07-10-2015   #6
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt View Post
Why does becoming a woman have to always be a punishment?
It's a bit more entertaining that way, and since most people don't want to have their sex forcibly changed it's more relatable to a mainstream audience.

EDIT:

Okay so; The "process" starts at about 13:00 minutes in and lasts through most of the episodes. Most of it was accomplished with a wig and fake boobs as the individual changes happened offscreen. The part where all his body hair falls out was cool though.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*

Last edited by zdarkness; 07-11-2015 at 12:12 AM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2015   #7
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Double post, ignore and/or delete plz.

Unread 07-11-2015   #8
Kevo
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlampy View Post
I guess it depends on the man it's happening to! But it's a fair point.
That's something that's really been bothering me about the TG fiction community: most of it is really really REALLY sexist.

I get content where someone is forced into a new gender by accident and it doesn't gel with them. It's against their will or it conflicts with their identity. There's natural conflict there. I'm talking about the mountains of content where someone deliberately turns someone into a female in order to punish them. Honestly, if you were a powerful witch or had access to impossible sci-fi technology and your significant other was mean to you/cheated on you, why would the punishment for that be to change their gender?

There are so many mean spirited stories out there with punishment, rape, humiliation, etc. Why can't we just have some more sexy fun stories?

Last edited by Kevo; 07-11-2015 at 01:57 AM.
Kevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2015   #9
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
That's something that's really been bothering me about the TG fiction community: most of it is really really REALLY sexist.

I get content where someone is forced into a new gender by accident and it doesn't gel with them. It's against their will or it conflicts with their identity. There's natural conflict there. I'm talking about the mountains of content where someone deliberately turns someone into a female in order to punish them. Honestly, if you were a powerful witch or had access to impossible sci-fi technology and your significant other was mean to you/cheated on you, why would the punishment for that be to change their gender?

There are so many mean spirited stories out there with punishment, rape, humiliation, etc. Why can't we just have some more sexy fun stories?
I disagree. In TG fiction, it's usually an ironic punishment of some sort. The victim deserves to be a woman because he's either sexist or has made a sexist slight and has to learn a lesson. Hell, even in this show the victim is a virulent sexist and a remorseless rapist. He's turned in to a woman because he treats women (and the main character) like piss on the floor.

That being said, I'm not a fan of "Turn in to a woman, and then immediately get raped by all the penises" stories, but male-to-female TG in and of itself can be a punishment without sexist connotations.

Unread 07-11-2015   #10
CNash
What would you rather be?

It's difficult to relate to "TG as punishment" sometimes, because I don't view it that way myself. Nonetheless, as I was explaining on another forum a little while ago, there are people who enjoy that kind of fantasy... and in general I have a mindset of "your kink is ok", i.e. I don't judge people for what they enjoy. At the end of the day, this is not a fantasy that can be acted upon in reality, so it must always be confined to role-play and fiction, and as long as it harms nobody then I can't object to it.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2015   #11
mackster122
Lurker

I cant download the file something about an encryption key
mackster122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2015   #12
stonovan
Process Fan

While this thread is probably not the place to discuss the merits and points of gender, sex and sexuality in transgender fiction/erotica, the idea that a person is turned into a woman for sex, consensual, non-consensual or the incredibly gray area that is the death of the male persona, the fact that the change primarily revolves around sex - and sex that is commonly written for the male reader or the male gaze is a bit of a frustrating trope, I would agree. But most people read and enjoy the fictional transgender elements as an escape, I know I do, but it helps to stay cognizant of what you are digesting and to consider what it says especially with the views towards women, femininity and other such topics that are really complicated to discuss.
TLDR; yeah the sexual focus in TG has issues but as long as you are cognizant of them it mostly helps.