free hit counters
The Chronicles of Rikku, Chapter I: The fucked up beginning - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-27-2007   #1
deciett
Observer

The Chronicles of Rikku, Chapter I: The fucked up beginning

Still no major process yet, but you guys can expect some good things in chapter II.
IMPORTANT: Before you start reading, I have changed the names of the main character and his husband. Why? Rikku is a cool name for a heroine. Enjoy.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The Chronicles of Rikku

Chapter I
The fucked up beginning

Well, it's been about a month since my mandatory Anger management stopped, with a few months of probation till I can even think about doing anything heavier than RC-cola. Me and Alexx were out at the mall havin' a good time... well I was at least, Alexx was glued to his Sports Illustrated the whole time. Men.

"I don't see how you can read that junk" I said
"Hmm? What junk?" he replied
I reached over and grabbed the magazine he was *really* reading...
"*This* junk" I said, gesturing to the Swimsuit edition he had stuffed inside the slipcover of one of the Cav's editions.
"Uhh, well i was kinda bored here so i figured..."
"I dont think you'll be bored with this next shop" I sang, pulling him by the arm into the Victoria's Secret around the corner. Alexx had a fairly soft spot for Lingerie and I knew it.

"So what do you want?" I asked, enjoying every second of his frustration
"uhm...." was the only thing he managed, but his priceless blushing (among other things) told me exactly what I needed to know.
"Howsabout you go ahead out to the car --" I said, tugging on his belt line
"-- and I'll be right there" and then sealed the deal with a sensual kiss.
I don't think i've ever seen him run faster.

I bought a black, lacy pair of skimpy undies and went ahead out to the car to enjoy my newly excited hubby, walking as fast as my feet could carry me without causing a show, I made my way to the door.

You guys have been to the mall at least once, and you know that in the thousand odd people that were in this mall there was bound to be a creep. Most people don't ever see him -- musta been my lucky day because this one was FOLLOWING me. I picked up my pace, just to be certain, and sure enough he sped up right along with me. I rounded the corner to the hallway that led to the exit and booked it. I just about made it to the door when a massive black shape cut into me from the side and sent me to the floor.

I hit the waxed floor with a grunt and slid into the nearby wall. The black shape moved in my direction, seeming to get taller and taller the closer it got to me.

The figure grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. I would've hit the man right then, but something kept my body as limp as a rag doll. All I could do was scream.

It was then that I realized that there was nobody -- and i mean nobody around. No random onlookers, no shoppers, no snot-nosed 7 year olds playing tag in front of the china store, nothing. It was possibly the loneliest moment of my life.

The man didnt speak a single word to me, instead it glared at me with eyes that I will never forget. A cold voice came from behind the shroud that covered all but his eyes...

"Sleep. It will make this easier on both of us"

The words "both of us" echoed in my head, as a lightheaded feeling overcame me. I felt helpless, like I was drifting in a sea without any clue where I was going. A voice was calling my name, but I couldnt tell where it was from or whose it was.

"Rikku!" screamed Alexx into my ear
I screamed. My body was sore all over, my head felt like it had been smashed into a wall, and my muscles ached in every way imaginable.
"About damn time!" said Alexx, "Can you move on your own?"
"Idunno" I said, i tried to make clean cut words but they all just seemed to slur together.
"Let's go home" he said as he picked me up on his shoulder... "You look terrible"
Only seconds passed before sleep took me.

I woke up, like most people do in the morning, but I felt different. My whole body was still sore, but it didnt bother me so much anymore. I grabbed a towel, took a shower, and got dressed. Nothing out of the ordinary. Alexx left me a note telling me he had called me off work for the day, and he left some roses on the counter. He always had time to make a thoughtful gift, I thought to myself, smelling a rose. I picked up the dozen or so roses he got and went to put them in a vase, when my stomach made the most miserable noise I had heard in my life.

"Ugh, do I need food" I said, opening the fridge. I stared sarcastically at the barren shelves and went into the bedroom to get my purse so that I could buy some groceries. I needed food -- badly.

"Ah there it is" I said, turning our beat-up '96 taurus into the Convenient Mart up the road. I wasnt sure why, but I had a massive hunger for cheetos. So i bought a good 3 bags and left, drawing all kinds of wierd looks from people in the store. They act like theyve never seen a chick in guy's shorts before. Alexx always thought I looked hot in his clothes, but I expected as much from him. I thought i looked friggen retarded, but they were pretty comfortable.

As the taurus was turning over in the convenient mart parking lot, my stomach launched another protest, this time overtaking our junker's engine in the process.

"God" I said, and I busted out one of the bags of cheetos and started snacking.
Five minutes and a bag of cheetos later, I got home, polished off the other two bags like it was the last food on earth, and stared quizically at my stomach as it proceded to growl anyway.

"Something isn't right here, that much food would've fed me for weeks two days ago!"
So I ran to an actual grocery store and stocked the fridge. A loaf of bread and a pack of bologna and cheese later, my stomach made itslef known, yet again.
"Alright" I said, "if it's war you want, it's war you'll get"

Ten minutes later, I stood outside the Rising Sun, All-you-can-eat chinese restaurant, complete with corny oriental construction and fake japanese writing. But you can't really beat all you can eat chinese for $5. It took twenty plates before the store owner kicked me out and asked me to come back another day. As I waddled out of the Rising Sun (I say waddled because no other word could describe the way I walked after consuming that ammount of food in that short of a period of time), I listened carefully to any further complaints. Hearing none, I smiled and waddled towards the car. Checking my watch, I was surprised to notice it was already 3:00. Alexx would be home any time now, and I had to hurry!

So I took off into a light jog towards my car in the back of the restaurant, got in, and backed up. A nearby person had other thoughts.

I heard a thump on the back of my car and stopped backing out, pulled forward a tad and got out of the car.
"What the fuck's the matter with you!" A rather angered man fumed at me, "Can't you see I'm walkin' here? Are you blind?"
"No, I was just tryin to--" i began in as pleasent a tone as I could manage (damn anger management classes)
"Well obviously you weren't tryin hard enough, Im still alive bitch!" the man replied. I tried to avert his gaze and appear shy so that he would calm down.
"Well I'm sorry for any harm I might've--" I began again,
"Oh, you're gonna be sorry, you're gonna be sorry with every single--" I didnt catch the rest of what he said. A dull roar had slowly flooded my ears climbing to a massive volume that clouded out all noise. The man's lips were moving and he was still pissed, but I couldnt understand a word he was saying. I covered my ears and bowed my head, trying to get rid of the massive noise, but it was just getting louder and louder, and then everything went white.

My eyes opened slowly, and colors returned to my vision bit by bit. I could make out three people, one lying on the ground, still, the other two facing one another talking in hushed voices. The standing ones were clad in black and the one on the ground in a reddish-brown. My senses slowly returned and I realized it was night time. Alexx must be worried about me. My emotions finally became clear to me-- I was nervous, scared, and stressed. Who were these people, why are they watching me here, what happened between 3:00 and -- i glanced at my watch -- midnight?

I stood up and looked back and forth between the two figures, who quickly rushed over to me and sat me back on the ground.

The one on the left spoke in a soothing female voice "Nonono, it would probably be best--"
the one on the right continued, in a slightly more gruff, masculine voice "if you stayed on the ground"
I was ready to ask who they were when the woman said "No need for words" the man continued "we can read your thoughts."
My emotions became more clear to me now than ever before, as the man spoke "So... you call yourself Rikku do you?"
I nodded in reply. "There is no need to fear us Rikku, as you have been put into a rather -- akward situation." "We are aware that you were in contact with a shade recently, if I'm not mistaken." said the man, "that is our word for the shadowy figure that assaulted you in the mall last week. "You've been passed out for that long, Rikku" said the woman, "but we have been ensuring your survival." "Very rarely do mortals survive encounters with shades" said the man, "but when they do, their lvies are never the same" continued the woman. "My name is My name is Kagoto" said the male voice, "and mine is Kate" said the female voice. "You can probably stand now" said Kate, and I got up slowly, my now fully-functional eyes looking at the third person I had seen.

Horror struck me as I looked upon the corpse. Vivid memories flooded my mind as I recalled every detail of my episode...

I could see myself standing by the man, clutching my ear drums as he sreamed "you're gonna be sorry with every single cent you're worth you insubordinate Biiiitcch", but right as the word bitch came out of his mouth, my arm shot to his throat and gagged the words from him. I seemed taller, and I was definately stronger, though I didnt look it. I looked at the man with eyes that were literally pure red and threw him into the wall. I let out roar that was definately not human and leaped up on the man's wrecked body. Then, I began to actually FEEL the memory. I felt my hands grip the man by the arms with power I had never known before. I felt my head flying towards his neck with the same unsated hunger I had fealt not long ago. My fangs pierced him deep, and I could feel myself draining him of his life-blood. Gout after gout of the red, sweet tasting liquid poored down my throat as I drained every ounce of fluid that was left in the mans body. I drew my head away from him at last, as the life left his eyes, and I could see the blood all over him -- just as it was all over me. I was covered, head to foot in glowing red fluid, and I felt more at home in it's embrace than I ever had in any clothing.

I returned to my senses and looked at the man's blood-spatterd corpse. There was a massive gouge in the side of his neck -- at least twice the size of my mouth-- where I had bit into him. "Then you realize what you have become" said Kate and Kagoto in unison. I nodded my head in agreemant, unashamed of what I had done -- and unashamed of what I will yet do, for I knew this was just the fucked up beginning to a fucked up life that would never be normal again.
deciett is offline   Reply With Quote