free hit counters
Futanari Fan is OPEN! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-08-2018   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Futanari Fan is OPEN!

The time has come... Futanari Fan Comics is now live and accepting memberships!

Now I'm sure you have plenty of questions for us, so I took the liberty of answering the most likely right off the bat:

How much does it cost?
  • 1 Month Membership - $14.95
  • 3 Month Membership - $29.95
  • 6 Month Membership - $49.95
This is a subscription which you can cancel at anytime without hassle.

What kind of payment methods do we accept?
  • All major credit cards
  • These payments are processed via Verotel
  • Bitcoin payments (please see FAQ page for info)
What will the purchase show up as on my billing statement?
  • On your credit/bank statement will be a discreet charge for "*vtsup - Interweb Comics"
What do I get for signing up?
  • A brand new high-quality futa-centric comic released every month.
  • HD viewing format for all your devices.
  • High-res futa pinups updated weekly.
  • The chance to commission our artists to draw free pinups in our weekly weekly raffle.
  • Immediate access to the first issue of our first series:

Agent XXY - Rising Tide, Part One: Hard Target by Extremist and Bokuman
Agent Penelope Pound investigates the mysterious body modification expert Dr. Anne Hedonia (creator of Penny's very own sexual "enhancements"). This thrilling adventure will use every ounce of Penny's training in both seduction and espionage, eventually leading the well endowed superspy to confront her own past...

And only a couple days after that...

Virtue and Vice: Magic and Ecstasy by Extremist, Emmanuel Xerx Javier, and Slasher
The holy knights and clerics of the Church of Purity derive their extraordinary power from constantly stimulating themselves, but without any release, lest they surrender their power. They are sent into the world to tame the forces who follow the Ancient Ecstasy, fuelled by their pleasure, reaching full power at orgasm. Celeste is a new but promising knight, sent out with her squire, the cleric Lucia. They are tasked with retrieving the Grail of the Maiden, an item of great power, from the clutches of Dulcinea, the Witch of Bleak Rock, who they are told is an old hermit, but who is really a beautiful and powerful sorcerer surrounded by a throng of pleasure-seekers whose lustful power she wields.

How does the artist commission feature work?

• Describe & submit your fantasy scenario to the weekly raffle. Every week one winner will be chosen at random. Winners will have their personal commission drawn by a professional artist then uploaded to the gallery page for fans to enjoy. If you don't win you will automatically be entered into the next raffle.
How do I become a member?
Help me!
Now... let's get down to it!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote