free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-25-2018   #109
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HNP91JX

A group of researchers and hired mercenaries descend upon an ancient Central American pyramid to search for rare resources, artifacts and the secrets of everlasting youth, beauty and life. Instead, they find that the temple's defenses are still active and two of their own become pawns of a powerful mythical deity.

This is an erotic tale featuring BE up to large sizes, transformation into mythical monsters, mild violence and MF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-25-2018 at 04:41 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2018   #110
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I am working on the next chapter of The Supermarket and should have it up on time by Tuesday. After that I am kicking around an idea that involves a much more focused, slow burn BE story involving a woman "suffering" from macromastia and finding true love.

No serums, no magic, no multinational corporations with questionable morals ... just straight up natural BE. I thought about doing a full fledged romance novel with this concept, but I don't know if I have time. I want to stay on the chapter a week schedule I've been on. I don't really know if I am capable or ready to do something like that.

Oh yeah, I redid Endowment Resort: Day One cover. Same image and I didn't morph them... I just uncropped it so it wouldn't have the goofy borders at the top and bottom. I decided not to morph it because:

1. It is a PITA to do three women at once, (doing the Identicals cover almost killed me, though it would be easier for me now that I've practiced more) especially with the poses the brunettes have. I'm just not good enough yet. I wasted buying another image of these same three thinking I would put them on the cover again of a later chapter to show their progress but I just can't do it. They would've been all pressed together with the blonde in the middle and it was going to be so hot, but I can't pull it off. Maybe some day.

2. I think this completely random image that doesn't represent any character or events described in the story and are most certainly not the Bimbo Team of Bobbi, Tricia and Gail and doesn't represent what three formerly flat chested women would look like after the first day of competition.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-28-2018 at 06:09 PM.
Unread 10-02-2018   #111
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I went through and redid the first three The Supermarket Restocked covers plus I am now using Kindle Create which makes cleaner chapter breaks for mobile users.

I didn't change much here because I think I made the right choices with the pictures (and I didn't want to buy any more). But for the first one, I made the boobs bigger (tough decision, I know) and cleaned up the bra to make it look more realistic as a woman that isn't Gloria with 32JJ breasts.

The second one I made a LOT bigger as it needs to not look like Jessica with 38K breasts. I'm not as happy with how it turned out, but I think I will leave it alone.

The third one I was happy with, I just cleaned up some artifacts and distortion on the skin of this woman who isn't Kianna with 40NNish breasts.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-03-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Unread 10-02-2018   #112
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HYGGK2Y

The next chapter in the ongoing The Supermarket Restocked series.

The women of Merchant Pat's decide to take some well-earned rest and relaxation at Jessica's house to enjoy her pool. Denae and Jessica become intimate to best maximize Jessica's breast enhancing bounty. Gloria and Bridgette talk about the ramifications of the day's events and future prospects while Bridgette gives her very sensual attention. Finally, the women indulge in a fun and physical game and determine who is the strongest of the group.

Travis has to come to terms with his wife's amazing growth and Gloria comes up with a game changing idea from an unlikely source.

This is an erotic tale featuring BE up to immense sizes. It is science fiction based body modification. It features MF and FF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-02-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Unread 10-04-2018   #113
JJStrebas
BE Writer

^Man, I like that cover^ with that woman who is not Radhi with her 34-alpha boobs. She is one of my favorite characters and I've been wanting to put her on a cover for a long time, but I just wasn't confident enough in my morphing skills nor could I find a suitable stock image subject that could do her justice. And then one day after searching through like 1000 images or so I stumbled on her. The hair, the skin tone, her body... all perfect and I felt I didn't have to mess with anything... except the ginormous boobs of course.

Anyway, I redid A Little Getaway Chapter 2 cover. I felt like this woman who isn't Bree should start off with bigger boobs before the wood sprites have their way and Anthony's drawings manifest.

Also A Little Getaway Chapter 1 and Shapely Water are now available on Smashwords and some other fine ebook retailers.

My next book is coming along. It is about a young man who reunites with an old flame only to discover that a lot has changed since he saw her last.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-23-2018 at 11:24 PM.
Unread 10-09-2018   #114
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J6B188Q

Terry reunites with an old flame who was just like one of the guys. Marlin was that special girlfriend that loved to hang out and do guy things without any fuss. Something changes, and Marlin disappears for over two years, totally pulling away from her friends. A chance meeting allows them to reunite, but Terry quickly finds out that his old crush has changed in a major way.

This is a slow burn BE story featuring slow, natural growth, weight gain and very large sizes and minimal implied process. The focus is on the budding romance between the main characters. It contains MF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-10-2018 at 12:44 PM.
Unread 10-16-2018   #115
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Sorry, RL has been a PITA and I am not going to release anything today. I'm way behind so I can't say when it will be done but I am trying to catch up. In the meantime, I edited Heavy Expectations: 1st Trimester some more and ran it through Kindle Create to clean up the chapter breaks. (This lady who isn't) Joni's right boob was bugging me so I "redrew" it to try to make it more realistic. I am working on Heavy Expectations: 2nd Trimester

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-21-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Unread 10-23-2018   #116
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JNBRKM8

Joni and Nancy return as their pregnant bodies continue to grow and respond to their appetite for love making and food. Although Joni's incredible body is breaking all notions of the limits of the human anatomy, the two decide to have a friendly competition to explore their abilities. Several bystanders eagerly tag along for the ride.

This is an erotic tale featuring pregnant women engaging in MF, FF and group intercourse. Contains breast expansion, age regression, muscle growth and weight gain.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-24-2018 at 03:07 PM.
Unread 10-24-2018   #117
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I ran the first four chapters of Bosom Destiny through Kindle Create to clean up the chapter breaks and redid the covers of the first three. The only one worth reposting is this one. A little bigger, better shape and perspective and cleaner overall for a 34L woman who isn't Elizabeth Primm. I also redid About Marlin's cover, but the only thing I did was clean up the seams on the front of her dress over her boobs.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-25-2018 at 04:59 AM.
Unread 10-30-2018   #118
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K1D6NT9

The Gaia team is being spread thin due to multiple attacks across different fronts as The Curators continue their assault on the Gorran home world. Lori shows off her improved stamina and exemplary fighting potential as does Phadria, but both still find themselves overextended.

Lori initiates a daring and risky initiative to bring in reinforcements and the team discovers an unforeseen power from an unlikely source. In the process, Lori hatches out a scheme to transform her incredible body into an even more potent form. Yet an unbelievable revelation puts everything in a different perspective.

This is an erotic tale featuring mini-GTS up to and over 8 feet in height. It contains fast BE, weight gain, muscle gain, crushing and mild violence, MF, and FF intercourse.

Unread 11-05-2018   #119
JJStrebas
BE Writer

This is nothing new.

I decided to take The Cleavage Accounts off Kindle Unlimited, but keep it exclusive to Amazon. People that have Kindle Unlimited can still read it because this new collection will stay on it. It is all 10 books put together as one and all the stories put together in contiguous chunks so people can read one story from start to finish without skipping around.

I am working on the next chapter of Bosom Destiny and hope to have it up tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K6X7BBQ

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-06-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Unread 11-07-2018   #120
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K9MNX4G

Elizabeth has become complacent and almost accepts her incredible size and decides to try to make peace with how she is viewed in public. However, an old antagonist invades her home and destroys something precious to her in a bid to establish her dominance. Is this the end of the road for Elizabeth's status and power?

This is an erotic tale of BE up to massive ambulatory sizes, attribute gifting and living clothes. It contains MF, FF and group intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-08-2018 at 07:05 PM.