free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-13-2019   #169
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RRR6XBN

Terry and Marlin's relationship has reached a critical point and the couple faces its biggest challenge yet...
The Greek mixer. Stone convinces Terry to attend because he and Marlin are not on speaking terms. It is here that Terry discovers how much of an impact Marlin's fantastic body has made on the Shelton State campus and the student body. Lina wants to be more than just study buddies and Terry still has to deal with his infidelity at the hands of Marlin's mother. Meanwhile, Diane's growth kicks into overdrive and Marlin is suspicious as to why she has suddenly caught up. Or has she been surpassed?

This is the 5th of a series.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 05-13-2019 at 02:15 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2019   #170
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RSYTWD5

The first trilogy of the Compatible Extremes series now available in a discounted box set.

Unread 05-16-2019   #171
JJStrebas
BE Writer

For those of you who have read About Marlin: Critical Mass you may have noticed that in the scene where Terry talks to Lina at the party right before they go outside there is a continuity issue with their dialogue. I rewrote that part by more or less just adding some filler lines to make it make sense. It doesn't change what happens, but if you can somehow convince your device to let you download the new version, you can read it. I tweaked the cover a little too, if that annoying line goes away at the bottom, you'll know you have the newest version.

No big deal, all I was trying to convey was two people making awkward small talk in a loud room and can barely hear each other... nothing changes as far as what ultimately happens.

I make plenty of mistakes, but this one stuck out at me that I somehow missed while... ahem, editing. I'm sure there are other mistakes too. Thank you for reading.

This week I am working on a new story about two friends who find themselves with a curious predicament as they strive to lose weight.
Unread 05-16-2019   #172
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Heavy Compensation is now available on Smashwords and soon other ebook retailers.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/939492
Unread 05-18-2019   #173
calibretto
Process Fan

I just wanted to chime in to say that I am still greatly enjoying "About Marlin".
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2019   #174
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Glad to hear it. I especially enjoyed writing this latest chapter
Unread 05-22-2019   #175
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S6Z6PH8

April and Marsha are two best friends who are struggling with their weight. They have tried diets and exercise and are determined to lose 60 pounds between the two of them. After joining a gym and meeting a very supportive and remarkable personal trainer, the two discover a secret that allows them to migrate unwanted pounds to one specific area of their body. Suddenly, the struggle to drop weight is no longer their prime concern, but rather the consequences of excessive concentrated growth in their expanding bust lines.

This is an erotic tale featuring breast expansion and MF and MFF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 05-22-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Unread 05-28-2019   #176
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Amazon is glitching today, but the next chapter of The Futa Surrogate is on the way.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-04-2020 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Defunct link
Unread 05-29-2019   #177
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SGX94SQ

Latasha and Michael's reality exceeds their wildest dreams of what intense sensual gratification can be achieved as they continue to enjoy the company of their suitors. After Michael plays games with the maid and the chauffeur, Latasha's long-lost hope is achieved when she is impregnated by the two dazzlingly beautiful futas.

After they recover, the couple realize they are expected to take part in the upcoming wedding as esteemed guests of honor. To prepare, they are left in the company of the futa brides'-to-be wedding planners. As it turns out, determining the seating chart and attire aren't the only thing the two have in mind.

This is the 3rd of a series. Contains FutaxFuta, FutaxFemale, and MalexFuta intercourse and pregnancy themes.

Up Next: Endowment Resort: Day 8

Last edited by JJStrebas; 05-29-2019 at 05:34 AM.
Unread 06-07-2019   #178
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SRG9FGX

As all the contestants reach the tipping point of exceeding real-world sizing, each begins to wonder if she has the fortitude to continue. The Identicals become more desperate to regain their lead and make a few rash decisions showing cracks in their solidarity and resolve. A surprise visitor to the resort turns everything out of sorts, bringing an early end to the competition.

This is the final chapter of the series.

Up Next: The Supermarket V8
Unread 06-07-2019   #179
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Also, big shout out to "Chris" for the glowing review you left me on Amazon for About Marlin. I really, really, really appreciate the kind and thoughtful words. It helps me a lot with motivation and positivity. I do plan on more installments of About Marlin and I look forward to bringing them to you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I appreciate all the other reviewers as well.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 06-09-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Unread 06-09-2019   #180
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post
I concur - I am loving About Marlin!
Thank you for the glowing review. It helps a lot.