free hit counters
Test Subject #69 - Futanari Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2019   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Test Subject #69 - Futanari Fan Comics

Test Subject #69 is out now!

A lab intern unwittingly becomes a bizarre experiment's latest guinea pig in Test Subject #69, a Futanari Fan debut featuring explicit sex, orgasm denial, and transformation fetishes galore!

Synopsis: When a naive laboratory intern stumbles across a caged experiment in need, she will attempt to free the begging animal and show it some tender mercy. But what she doesn’t understand is that all acts of blind kindness come at a price, and she may have just bitten off more than she can chew with this one!

Release Date: January 13th, 2019
Written by: Andrew Jex
Artwork by: Exemi
Tags: futa, futa transformation, breast expansion, ass expansion, hourglass expansion, hand job, tit fucking, cumshot, transformation, orgasm denial, penis expansion, excessive cum, furry, nerdy girl, female dominant

Issue Link: Test Subject #69

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to Fuatnari-Fan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Test Subject #69? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Last edited by Valeyard Vince; 01-15-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2019   #2
darkra
Frequent Poster

Re: Test Subject #69 - Futanari Fan Comics

Will this appear on Transformfan.com? I am subscribed to that website but it is not showing up. I don't want to spend more money to subscribe to futanari-fan.com for just one comic
Unread 01-13-2019   #3
Seabass-Man
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkra View Post
Will this appear on Transformfan.com? I am subscribed to that website but it is not showing up. I don't want to spend more money to subscribe to futanari-fan.com for just one comic
This honestly needs to be addressed. There's a lot of crossover fetishes in these comics, and it is just too hard a pill to swallow to pay $20 a month for *each and every fetish group* listed. I admit I tested a membership for one month, thinking it covered all the groups, but was frustrated that the memberships did not crossover.

Valeyard, please consider either sharing memberships across the comic groups, or at least create a (slightly higher) membership level that allows access to all groups.
Seabass-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2019   #4
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkra View Post
It is is a Futanari Fan exclusive for the time being, but recent discussions I've had with my superiors leave me with the impression that this title could find itself on Transform Fan in the VERY near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass-Man View Post
This honestly needs to be addressed. There's a lot of crossover fetishes in these comics, and it is just too hard a pill to swallow to pay $20 a month for *each and every fetish group* listed. I admit I tested a membership for one month, thinking it covered all the groups, but was frustrated that the memberships did not crossover.

Valeyard, please consider either sharing memberships across the comic groups, or at least create a (slightly higher) membership level that allows access to all groups.
For clarification, I'm just a senior editor. I am relatively high up on the totem pole for the "Fan" sites, but such business decisions are not mine to make. That said, I will pass along your suggestions and feedback to those who do have the power to make such changes! Thank you for being honest in your frustrations with our business model!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote