free hit counters
The Survey by Stewy - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-25-2018   #1
jthm22
Process Fan

Smile The Survey by Stewy

Plugging this story because I've really enjoyed it and I know some people here will too.

(Copy & Paste from Giantess city)

Hello everyone,

It has been a very long time since I have released any content to the public. I really hope you enjoy my new story entitled The Survey.

In the not so distant future, scientists have developed a test that delves deep into the psyche of the male mind,
uncovering hidden thoughts, personality temperaments, and emotional triggers that provoke primal reactions.

Learning what makes men tick has a heavy price, but well worth it for many.

When Laura, who is currently in a struggling marriage, hears about the survey, she decides to inquire.

Offered the chance of a lifetime, to use this new psychological technology on her own husband to see what
rests deep within his inner thoughts, she decides to take a very serious step towards attempting to save
her failing marriage.

What will she uncover about her male partner?

What secrets could he possibly be keeping from her?

Will Laura see improvement in her relationship from the knowledge that the company provides?

Or will things go spiraling out of control, when she realizes things about her husband that she never
possibly dreamt could be true?

The Survey is an erotic novel written in the traditional stewy style. If anything, it is a return to the roots
of what provoked stewy to write in this genre to begin with.

Unlike his first two novel releases, this story does not feature any magic or fantasy. It is all strictly science
based fiction. It is heavily based in a highly believable suburban reality that is all too similar to the world that
you and I might live in today.

This story takes its time, and does not rush into things. It paces slowly and builds and builds and builds as it goes.

This is Part 1 of the story. Part 2 is already in the making, though the release will more than likely be a long time
from now.

Anyone that has enjoyed stewy's writing in the past has a very high chance of enjoying this story, as it does not deviate
from the traditional stewy writing style.

Women will get larger. Men will get smaller. And the battle for dominance will ensue.

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to everyone. Stewy hopes that your winter will be joyous and excellent.

The Survey: release date December 4th, 2018.

Before you buy:

This book will be priced at 11 dollars.

There are no "Courier New" font tricks. It is written in "New Times Roman" 12-point font. I will list the exact size so you know precisely how much content you are getting.

It is a full 275 page novel. 32 Chapters in all. The word count is 110,781.

I realized that this story was basically becoming gigantic, *cough* forgive the pun, so I broke it up into multiple books so that my readers would not need to wait any longer to enjoy new stewy content. It has taken me years to write this book.

This is pure size-fetish content. The story develops very slowly.

Some describe this genre as "slow-shrink." If you are interested in reading about tiny two inch tall men captured by skyscraper-sized women in chapter one, then run for the hills, this book is not for you. This book is for those who enjoy the slow unfolding of size discrepancy and power shift between two heterosexual individuals.

The second book is already well on its way into development, and I will see it through to completion. I'm certain it will take me a long time to finish the second book. The second book will pick up right where the first one left off.

Sometime near the end of January of 2019, I will probably be raising the price of all of my books to 12 dollars. So if you want to buy my books, get 'em while the getting is good if you do so choose. This is not a hurry up and buy tactic, I'm just letting you all know so you don't freak out when the prices go up a tad.

もし英語分からないなら是非私にメールして下さい。 カット&ペーストを使えて通訳出来るようにセキュリテ ィパスワードを教えます。
If English is not your native language, please mail me. I will give you the security password so you can cut and paste and use translators.

If there are any problems with the book, such as missing chapters, misspelled words, broken shop links, or anything of the sort, please write me at stewybooks@hotmail.com to let me know.

Also, if you can't run your credit card or use your paypal because you need to be discreet, just mail me from a discreet e-mail address and let me know.

I love you guys so much. I hope it was worth the wait. I really hope The Survey brings you lots of joy.

Download links:

https://230222.e-junkie.com/

https://230222.e-junkie.com/product/1601848/The-Survey

https://www.e-junkie.com/i/ybzs
jthm22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, breast expansion, mini-gts, shrinking male