free hit counters
Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-13-2008   #157
Aeon_II
The Derp

Re: Growth Request Thread

Hm...

I have a request. A while back on the Giantess City forums, I saw a picture. Now, in the picture, there was a giant alien woman (looked human, though) and saw was lying down in front of a little boy who was terrified out of his mind with some sort of other alien. However, the giant lady raises her finger and calms the boy down from his fear.

It looked as though that Mine Yoshizaki (creator of Sgt. Frog) made it himself, because the style resembled it SO much (Maybe he made it himself?). I was hoping if anyone had any info on that or something at all.
Aeon_II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008   #158
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Growth Request Thread

Round 2:

Was wondering if anyone had the clip (at least) for the growth scenes from George Shrinks - Becky In Wonderland? Trunkated had the clip back in June on Youtube but its no longer there. I sent him a private message but I wanted to toss this out to all of you and see if any options bite Thanx in advance.
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008   #159
thebalancex
Lurker

A while back on Lorekeep's archive, there was a growth comic about a woman who had received a magic pendant from her Aunt... it claimed to give her power of any man. Anyway, when she put the pendant on, she quickly grew as tall as the room, busting out of her nightgown. Quickly after that, her foot was the size of a car... If it's legit to post, please, I implore your help.
thebalancex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008   #160
Clevens
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
We don't distribute paid material here. Sorry.
Um to be fair...99% of what is posted here is paid in some fashion. What he means to say, (orshould mean to say) is that because we can personally identify and actually contact, through our network, the producers and creators of certain pieces, we don't post clips, but when there is little hope of being discovered, we do.
Clevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008   #161
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clevens View Post
Um to be fair...99% of what is posted here is paid in some fashion. What he means to say, (orshould mean to say) is that because we can personally identify and actually contact, through our network, the producers and creators of certain pieces, we don't post clips, but when there is little hope of being discovered, we do.
Wander over to the new "New Users" forum for a moment, por favor.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2008   #162
Hooded_Miracle
Banned

Uh, I found an artist on the sizebooroo site. I know I didn't spell it right, so forgive me for the moment. >_<

Anyway, the artist's name is Nog. I'm not sure if the artist is Japanese or English, because the name is in English but the actual language in one of the persons drawings is in Japanese.

I think it's Japanese, anyway.

Any info on this person, or a website?
Hooded_Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2008   #163
GO GO

Looking for comics by someone named Kliping - or something similar to that - one is of a girl on a bus that grows huge - the drawing is incredible and the breasts always end up enormous - I just can't figure out how to spell this guys name so my searches have been fruitless - all his pics are Black and white. Thanks in advance!

Update: Found name looking closer on this thread it is Kinkling - I will start looking form there

Last edited by GO GO; 09-30-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Unread 09-30-2008   #164
resiz3d
I draw 'em tall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO GO View Post
Looking for comics by someone named Kliping - or something similar to that - one is of a girl on a bus that grows huge - the drawing is incredible and the breasts always end up enormous - I just can't figure out how to spell this guys name so my searches have been fruitless - all his pics are Black and white. Thanks in advance!

Update: Found name looking closer on this thread it is Kinkling - I will start looking form there
I think you mean KlnKing, his site at http://www.free-webspace.biz/Klnking...e/klnking.html seems to be down.
Unread 09-30-2008   #165
GO GO

Thanks, I knew it was a weird name and haven't been able to find anything yet- now I can check with the right spelling
Unread 10-22-2008   #166
jesterbob
Leecher

Hey, I was curious if anyone had any ideas what I'm talking about;

There was a preview of this comic floating around a while back. It had a fairy in a bottle, and the text on the comic panel read something like "Faries do not like to be put into jars, etc"

Then, last panel, Fairy started to grow.

I know it costed only a few dollars to get, but I never took the chance to get it. If anyone has any idea what the name of that comic was or the author's name, I'd REALLY appreciate it!
jesterbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2008   #167
Anurubius
engage your mandibles!

Fairy Study, by Jollyjack
http://www.collectedcurios.com/apsara_2006.html
second one down ^_^
Unread 10-23-2008   #168
jesterbob
Leecher