free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 103 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2013   #1225
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

(CT19) [Omoiukabi Enikki (Yajiro Masaru)] Unripe (Fire Emblem) [English] [doujin-moe.us]
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/601026/e5b9999147/

Can anybody tell me where to find the first part of this where she was turned into a girl? English if possible.... Thank you
Blazer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013   #1226
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer22 View Post
(CT19) [Omoiukabi Enikki (Yajiro Masaru)] Unripe (Fire Emblem) [English] [doujin-moe.us]
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/601026/e5b9999147/

Can anybody tell me where to find the first part of this where she was turned into a girl? English if possible.... Thank you
At first, I was going to disregard this request, especially since most TG doujin tend to be one shots that use some flimsy excuse to validate its use (if they ever bother to explain at all); no more, no less.
Then I decided to look up the website found on the cover page, which sent me here:
http://lozuratekinanomo.blog116.fc2.com/

I don't know enough about Fire Emblem and, unfortunately, I can't read Japanese. However, there's a surprisingly high number of artwork related to...Ike(is that the name of this character?) and at least one of Link from "The Legend of Zelda" series dating back to 2010 (I stopped looking after 22 archived pages). I didn't find anything process-related, but for now, I suppose it's better than nothing.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013   #1227
Krystren
Leecher

Hello erveryone,

Some time ago there was a great trilogy on Fictionmania about a war of Athena and another godess which involved TG, TF and reality change, it was an awsome story. I remember the title of 2 parts: "Wrong Place Wrong Time" and "The Latent Heat Of Melting". But the writer deleted his/her account or something, these stories are not on Fictionmania anymore.

Did anybody save the story or knows a site where I could find them?
Krystren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013   #1228
heymisspixie
Leecher

I remember reading a fairly long TG story years ago about a young man who gained the ability to heal others, though the definition of "heal" could be loosened for certain purposes, which is how he (and others) ended up become female through the course of the story. It was a rather sprawling tale, many chapters long, and became something of an action/adventure-type thing. Anyone know of this story and/or where I could find it again? Thanks!
heymisspixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013   #1229
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Re: TG Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper18 View Post
Does anyone remeber the anime that has the crossdresser(who is fat) that buys the magical items to include a ballon that changes his body to that of a female?
I remember this but I forget what it's called. I searched but could not find it. I'd like to second this request.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013   #1230
Rand al'Thor
Leecher

im looking for a black and white comic that i think was on eka's portal or furanfinity.
in the comic a little brother turned his sister into jelly, liquified her then ate her and gained her feminine figure. Does anyone know who was the artist or where to find it?
any help would be great.
Rand al'Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #1231
dragonman407
Leecher

Re: TG Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
I remember this but I forget what it's called. I searched but could not find it. I'd like to second this request.
I asked about it earlier in this thread too. The reply I got was this one: http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=969

Enjoy!
dragonman407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #1232
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Thanks. I seem to have found it here (hope the link works).

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #1233
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Ohay, I remember that.

I wonder if she won that contest in the end.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013   #1234
pitviper18
lurker

thats it thanks daniel!
pitviper18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013   #1235
thelurker
I come in peace

The full movie was longer. The magic finally killed him/her
Unread 08-02-2013   #1236
Waterhouse61
Leecher

Apologies if I mess this up. I'm trying to find an old story about a C.E.O. who has been injected with nano-bots which can heal him almost instantly. They also massively increase his sex drive, and when he attacks a woman during a meeting, he has to run for it, crashing his car into a tree in the process. The accident severed his dick, and the nano-bots completely reform his body into a woman's. Not realizing this, he steals a woman's shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots out of the back of a car in the parking lot of a fast food place. Only when he goes inside the place's bathroom and looks in the mirror does he realize what has happened to him.

Not sure if that is the whole story, or just the first chapter. It has been years since I read it. Any help with the title or a link would be greatly appreciated.
Waterhouse61 is offline   Reply With Quote