free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 230 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2019   #2749
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Looking for a gradual TF story. It was set in a near-future version of our own world where inexplicably women and girls were turning into various anthro domesticated animals with the ones whose condition progressed fully led them to have minds of the animal they became. The story focused on a girl slowly turning into a horse and her friend turning into a pig. The horse girl had already developed a large butt from her hindquarters reshaping and her hands were slowly fusing into equine hooves (which made note-taking during college lectures difficult).

I can’t for the life of me remember where I read it or what it was called, but if anyone can lead me in the right direction I would be ever so grateful.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2019   #2750
Nothingman
Zero King

I posted this over on Doc's Lab but didn't get any response so I thought I would try the Forum.

I'm looking for a story I thought was pretty awesome. It is pretty short but it is about a girl who just got out of the hospital because of being a were-horse and she goes to a club. She starts dancing with a girl and starts to turn into a were horse. She grows a dick and starts having sex with the girl she's dancing with right there on the dance floor which turns the girl into a horse as well. I think it ends with the insinuation that other people in the club are also starting to transform.

Sound familiar to anyone?

I appreciate any help finding this one! Thanks!
Nothingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2019   #2751
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Does anyone know of any Lola Bunny TF stuff? I found a sequence of a girl turning into Lola that looks like it was made in Poser that i can upload when I'm at my other computer but it seems very difficult to find anything of this type, i was wondering if anyone knew of any more?
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2019   #2752
popperock
Frequent Poster

Here's a good pic.

https://www.deviantart.com/tf-warloc...Lola-748469238
Unread 06-12-2019   #2753
jimi20
Frequent Poster

That's amazing! thanks dude!
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2019   #2754
actionmang
Frequent Poster

I've read that there is a yeti tf in the episode "The Ugly Truth" of a show called Pixelface... I'm sure it's not even worth it, but I've scoured the internet and couldn't find even a clip of the episode. If anyone can find it, that would be awesome.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2019   #2755
spiritphoenix
Leecher

Not sure what forum to post this under since it is an FTM story but involves a dragon transformation. So if this is in the wrong forum and needs to be in the gender transformation one I understand.

I had a hard drive crash (and stupidly) didn't back up things. The story I'm looking for was an FTM dragon transformation (non-anthro) story where the woman who is transformed ends up changing two other guys into male dragons (at least one I think was a knight or something similar) via sex as she is trying to escape. It was a medieval setting, and the woman was a princess or some kind of royalty. It may have been by the author Wyraachur, but he isn't sure since he's done so many (and I did browse his stories and didn't see it).

Thank you!
spiritphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2019   #2756
WereKatt
Process Fan

I found this on the yeti tf from Pixelface. https://www.instagram.com/p/9BOwHrn59p/ Wonder if they did makeup or not.
WereKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2019   #2757
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Hey folks,

I remember reading a male transformation story a few years back where a guy was reading a book, angers a demon, gets cursed to be transformed into animals. First, he ends up looking/transforming into a german Shepard and with the help of his GF transforms back and then later a horse.

Does anyone remember the name of the story or the author?

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2019   #2758
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Hey folks,

I remember reading a male transformation story a few years back where a guy was reading a book, angers a demon, gets cursed to be transformed into animals. First, he ends up looking/transforming into a german Shepard and with the help of his GF transforms back and then later a horse.

I don't remember the name, but I do remember the story. IIRC I read it a million years ago on the TSA (man, that acronym hasn't aged well). It might be possible to find it again using Wayback.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2019   #2759
karnov26
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Hey folks,

http://tsa.transform.to/animal/curse.html
Found it
karnov26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2019   #2760
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnov26 View Post
Danke

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote