free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-11-2017   #85
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galyo View Post
I have to say, while I'm not a fan of TG or Rule 34 stuff, I certainly think your art has been getting better and better. I liked some of the pieces I've been seeing on DA lately. Great to see a fellow Dutch artist grow in this community!
Thanks man! I really appreciate it ^^ Always nice to interact with a fellow Dutchman.

Here's a new image I've been working on; this one was mostly randomly chosen, but I chose a golden retriever because it matches her hair color. I hope you all enjoy it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Supergirl Dog TF.jpg (397.8 KB, 108 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2017   #86
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Today, I have another redrawn image to share with you all. Based on the poll I posted on my dA page I selected an image of May from Pokémon turned into a dog, which I originally drew way back in 2009. The original does make me cringe a lot, and I really tried my best to update it as best I could. I'm always enjoying these redraws of my very old images and I hope you'll enjoy the result! As I've done previously with redraws I've attached both the new image and the original.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg May Dog TF Redraw.jpg (472.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg May Dog Tf.jpg (986.1 KB, 35 views)
Unread 05-16-2017   #87
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Another new image to share with you all; and Pokémon related as well. This one is featuring Officer Jenny from Pokémon, who is another character I hadn't drawn for a very long time. It was nice returning to her once again. It seems she had a run-in with Team Rocket, who have gotten their hands on some new technology, which will get them a couple new Pokémon. It was quite interesting to work on Arbok, since it has also been a long while since my last snake transformation; and because Arboks are so large, so I could use a bit of rippage, which was fun as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Officer Jenny Arbok TF.jpg (444.9 KB, 85 views)
Unread 05-16-2017   #88
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Yay, snake TF!
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2017   #89
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Yeah, I don't do snake tf's that often; even though i quite like doing them. I'm not totally sure why myself...

Here's another new image; this one another redraw of an earlier image; featuring Chris Anderson once again from FTPD. The original image was my first attempt at drawing her turning into a horse as she did on the show. On the show the transformation was very much poof, so I wanted to draw a proper mid-tf featuring that transformation. Unfortunately at the time the drawing did not at all live up to my expectations and I was quite hesitant to revisit the idea. But since I've been doing some more redraws of my earlier stuff lately and since the original ranked quite high on my redraw poll on my dA page, I decided to give this idea another shot. Usually I try to work with the original pose, but the pose in this original was so broken and just not thought out properly that I decided to give Chris another pose, while still maintaining the changes that were shown in the original. I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end, I hope you all will enjoy it as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chris Horse TF.jpg (399.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Chris Anderson Horse Tf.jpg (1.10 MB, 36 views)
Unread 05-29-2017   #90
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's another new image; this one featuring a mermaid TF just in time before the end of Mermay! The character featured is Risky Boots, from the Shantae games. I knew I wanted to draw a mermaid TF and Risky felt like a good fit, since she's a pirate, so at least she's used to being close to the water a lot. I tried some new things with the lighting and the composition and I hope you all enjoy the resulting image!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Risky Mermaid TF.jpg (571.7 KB, 108 views)
Unread 08-06-2017   #91
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I've been on a bit of a hiatus for the last weeks; but I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. Here's a new commission piece I've been working on for a while; featuring Chris Anderson from FTPD after she's been turned into a pig. "Fortunately" for her her clothes have been transformed as well to fit her new form, but nonetheless she isn't very amused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chris Pig TF.jpg (412.0 KB, 42 views)
Unread 08-07-2017   #92
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Another commission; this one featuring the commissioner's WoW character being turned into a turtle by a malfunctioning Polymorph staff. Had quite a bit of fun with this one; I hope you all like it as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blood Elf Turtle TF.jpg (467.2 KB, 71 views)
Unread 08-13-2017   #93
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a new commission I've been working on for a bit; featuring Asami Sato and Korra from Avatar: the Legend of Korra, wandering around the Spirit World just after an encounter with a particularly mischievous/annoyed spirit who decided to transform these ladies into a dromedary and a hippopotamus. At the moment they're looking for a way to return to their normal forms, while Korra is thinking that perhaps picking a fight with a spirit wasn't the best plan...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Korra Asami Dromedary Hippo TF.jpg (460.0 KB, 69 views)
Unread 08-14-2017   #94
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Spirits can be jerks.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2017   #95
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Spirits can be jerks.
They can, but fair's fair, so can Korra =p
Unread 08-17-2017   #96
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's another Asami TF; this one is my first part of a collaboration sequence I'm doing with Kathalia on dA; it took me quite a while to get to my part, but I hope you'll all enjoy the sequence as it's being finished!

Kathalia's first part: https://kathalia.deviantart.com/art/...mi-1-670980575
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Asami Horse TF part 2 finished.jpg (263.3 KB, 80 views)