free hit counters
Eric Stray Official Release Thread - Updates every weekend! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-05-2015   #1
Malachito
Author

Eric Stray Official Release Thread - New releases every week!

All Eric Stray Breast Expansion new releases here below!
Additionally, you can find artwork, information about upcoming sales, excerpts and even help decide future content at my website: www.EricStray.com!

New Releases!

Pretty In Plastic: College Conversion

Description: The contamination spreads to a new area - the local university. Altering minds, bodies and even reality itself, the power leaves countless busty, bimbo dolls in its wake. The only one able to resist the new perspectives offered by the strange, pink liquid is professor Evan Sawyer. With his obsessive focus on his work, over time he's able to gradually come to see the changes for what they are, and make an attempt at figuring out the cause. To help, he recruits his star pupil Esha, hoping to test the limits of the substance in a controlled environment. As his student falls prey to the corrupting influence, however, even the disciplined professor finds his priorities shifting from research to rutting... and contagion.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Sex Doll Transformation, Bimbofication, Submission, Male Dominant. M/F, F/F. Enjoy!

Excerpt and more available on my website, link in the signature!
Now available at: Amazon!
Also available through Kindle Unlimited!
Commissions are OPEN!

AND

Bimbo Booby-Trapped

Description: Waking up in a strange and staggeringly massive house, four women each try to do everything they can to escape unscathed. Standing in their way is corridor after endless corridor filled with doors, each one leading to a room with one purpose, and one purpose alone: to help anyone who enters down the path to becoming the perfect bimbo. Equipped with twisted challenges and alluring attractions, none of the girls are able to resist a peek or two... at first. The more they succumb to the power of the house, the more they want nothing more than to submit to it completely...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Hucow, Bimbofication, Maid, Submission, Male Dominant. M/F, F/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Current Releases!

The Gilded Binding: Duel of Disgrace

Description: Lorelle, the headstrong and uncompromising Duchess of Gildon, is the first woman in her country to rule. Though absolutely dedicated the prosperity of her realm, her true passion lies in matching - and frequently besting - any Lord who questions her capabilities. While her eagerness to face any challenge had earned her many supporters, it also made her very, very easy to manipulate.

In her rise to respect among her peers, one Lord in particular had nettled her every step of the way: Roldan, Grand Duke of Kast. He was more than just another petty noble, spouting insults and innuendos at Lorelle with every opportunity. He was also her direct superior, controlling the nation closest to the borders of Gildon. As such, no matter what horrible things he might say, or the suggestive leers he would give her, the Duchess typically maintained her calm with an iron will.

That will was tested and broken one day, as Roldan taunted and teased Lorelle to the point of snapping. Righteous fury burning inside of her, the Duchess challenges the man to a duel - single combat, and the highest stakes imaginable - to take place in one week's time. Glad for the chance to finally personally see to her tormentor's downfall, the young noblewoman rushes to begin her preparations to train, and to reshape her body and mind into the perfect weapon.

Lorelle does begin to change, but much sooner and in a much different way than she'd ever imagined. Thoughts growing hazy and confused, she never stops to wonder who might be sending her all these mysterious gifts - nor does she hesitate in slipping into the outfits she finds inside... no matter how lewd are. Along with her beautiful new clothes comes the body to match them, and the perfect mindset to show it all off. With every moment spent steadily drifting into her new life, time begins to fly by for the Duchess. Steadily it marches on, towards the day when she will risk everything she has on a duel she might not remember even agreeing to...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbfication/Intellect Loss, Exhibitionism, M/F, F/F. Enjoy!

Note: It's finally here! Over 4.5 times the size of my usual stories, Duel of Disgrace marks my very full length bimbo-erotica novel! Not only that, I enjoyed writing this book so much, I've already got the rest of the trilogy(!) in the works, each of them packed with the same mind-bending transformations and bubbly bimbos you'd expect from an Eric Stray story. More on those when they get closer to completion. Until then, enjoy the story!

Commissions are OPEN!

Trust Fund to Trashy: Ink-Stained

Description: Planning on flaunting their riches and success, two young women head to their ten-year high school reunion. Their arrival catches the attention of all of their former peers, and one man wants to ensure they stay in center stage. With the help of an unknown device, the two girls begin to find new and more shameful ways to keep all eyes on them... and their new lewd tattoos. As the naughty words and images spread on their otherwise flawless bodies, both women find their outlook changing to match - until they can't help but beg for more, and more, and more...

Involves: Extreme Insertions, Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Moral Decay, Intellect Loss, Group Sex, Exhibitionism. M/F, some F/F. Enjoy!

*This story is the result of a commission! Want to find out more about how to get your fantasy into a professionally done, hot story? Just click here!*

Want more in this series? They can all be found HERE at Amazon.com!
Commissions are OPEN!

Trinket and Toys

Description: When a man finds a strange trinket while on a business trip, chaos erupts around him. Finding others changing to suit his wildest fantasies, the man's attention turns to his wife and her friends. Exposed to a world of pleasure they've never before imagined, each girl steadily slips down into her new role - Doll, Hucow, Bimbo - and her new life... forever.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbofication, Hucow/Lactation, Oral Addiction, Group Sex, F/M, F/F. Enjoy!

*This story is the result of a commission! Want to find out more about how to get your fantasy into a professionally done, hot story? Just click here!*

Commissions are OPEN!

Trust Fund to Trashy: Billionaire Breakdown

Description: Meredith Dawson is an unstoppable force in the business world. With limitless ambition and equally unending funding, she's managed to steamroll through many of the city's most powerful and elite. Her plans are halted, however, by the mysterious Mr. Hale, who's cheap, trashy neighborhood sits in the center of what would otherwise be Meredith's prime territory. Despite numerous attempts to buy him out, the billionaire's only chance to get her hands on the property comes when Hale gives her an offer she can't refuse: One weekend in one of Hale's houses, and if she doesn't like the place, he'll give her everything. What begins as a simple trial of patience becomes a battle to hold on to her inhibitions and her rapidly decaying standards, leaving Meredith to wonder why she'd ever want to leave...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion/Body Reshaping, Moral Decay, Intellect Loss, Group Sex. M/F, and M/F/F mostly. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Kink City Bimbos: Valkyrina Remade

Description: Still struggling with the after-effects of the Bimbo Bombshell's staggering power, Valkyrina fights for her city, and her identity. Caught between her rapidly increasing libido and her stubborn pride, she's pushed to her very limits. While she battles inward, and indulges outward, the city streets become more chaotic by the day. Word of her weakness reaches the darker side of Kent City, and forces beyond her understanding wait for the perfect moment to come and claim their prize...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbofication, Submission, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, F/F, F/M. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Also!

Kink City Bimbos: Hot Heroines Bundle #1

The Hot Heroines Bundle #1 - Featuring the first three Kink City Bimbos stories on one incredible package. Now available at: Amazon!

Renew You Spa: Deviant Detour

Description: Two friends take off on a weekend trip to a nearby spa, and the time of their lives. Everything changes when their trip is derailed by a detour, straight to a strange manor out in the woods. Oddity turns to opportunity when the girls find out the house is owned by the same woman in charge of the spa, and they happily accept an offer to stay the night. Soon though, the girls find things inside the house are not quite normal. Gorgeous women with impossibly perfect bodies come and go through the halls in various states of undress, and an ever-present scent of sex and perfume hangs in every room. Soon the two travelers find themselves steadily beginning to fit in, as they slowly tumble into a new life of ditzy, mindless servitude... loving every step of the way.

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Mostly F/F, some M/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Last edited by Malachito; 08-09-2016 at 12:06 PM.
Malachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2015   #2
Malachito
Author

Re: Eric Stray Official Release Thread - Updates every weekend!

Current Releases - Cont'd

Caught Up in Costumes

Description: Several strangers find themselves stuck cleaning up an old abandoned community center, which is packed to the brim with old clothing and costumes. Slowly, as they fold and sort, each girl finds themselves drawn to one of the outfits. As they slip on each new garment, they find themselves changing bit by bit to suit what the clothes represent. From prostitute to submissive pet, to playfully naive young girl, the volunteers find themselves experiencing life and each other in increasingly more intimate and chaotic ways...

Involves: Mind Control, Heavy Personality Altering Elements, Breast Expansion, Petplay, Ageplay, F/F only! Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Nightlife: Binding the Beast

Description: Seeking new additions to their peculiar workplace, Mirri the succubus and her friend Rachel go on a recruitment mission. Making their way deep into an arcane-created forest, the girls seek to cure, and retrieve a woman cursed by the infamous Queen of Flux: a godlike sorceress long thought to have been sealed away. Danger lurks all around them in the form of the beast they hunt, the past they're about to uncover, and their own insatiable hungers. Only time will tell if they'll make it out of the forest alive, unchanged, and unbound.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbofication, Catgirl, Succubus, Mention of M/F, but all F/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Submission Hold

Another big one - Nearly double the length of my usual tales!

Description: Two girls tumble into a world of underground competition, the League, where abilities both physical and mental are put to the test. Claire is the coach, a very experienced young woman with an unknown connection to the League. Riley is her pupil, an untamed talent with a rebellious streak and a powerful mind. The march to the top changes both of them. While Claire becomes more strict, Riley finds herself slowly easing into a more submissive role; eager to please the woman who had brought her so far. The only question is, how far are they both able, and willing to go...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication, Breast Expansion, Domination/Submission, Intellect Loss, All F/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

The Bimbo Tourist Trap

My biggest story yet, TWICE the length of my usual works! Better still, I'm running a giveaway so you can have a chance to get your copy absolutely FREE! Just click HERE!

Description: Four young women win the vacation of a life-time: one whole week at a top of the line resort, located on a privately owned tropical island. Everything is perfect from the moment they arrive, and they're greeted by warm sunshine, beautiful beaches, and a bevy of some of the most attractive hostesses they've ever seen. Of course, at first the girls are much more interested in the surf and sand, but as they begin to indulge in some of the exclusive drinks offered at the resort, they each find themselves becoming much more open to new experiences. Curiosity turns to urges, and urges turn into obsessions as each woman learns about their irresistible new role. From busty, bubbly bimbos to heat-filled hucows, they each find their place on the island - a place far too seductive to ever want to leave....

Involves: Mind Control, Heavy Bimbofication/Breast Expansion themes, Heavy Hucow themes, Group Sex, Intellect Loss, Mostly F/F, some M/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!
are OPEN![/url]

Bimbo Bait and Switch

Description: One girl's nightly escapades turn into a lucrative habit. Each night, Katie puts on a show for whoever she can, only to trick her patrons into giving her more than she's earned... After meeting the right guy, however, she finds herself suddenly wanting something more from her life, and her underwhelming body. Her mystery man is more than happy to assist, helping her to attain just the right mindset for the lifestyle she now craves. Indulging in her lack of inhibitions, Katie offers up a very different kind of show, helping to spread her new outlook to three new girls, while sinking deeper and deeper herself...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication, Intellect Loss, Ageplay, Age Regression, Group Sex, F/F, F/M. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Best or Bust!

Description: How far would you go for a million bucks? Three friends are about to find out when they sign up to be on the show 'Best or Bust!' Featuring challenges and changes that are simply too extreme to be real, the girls figure they'll get a nice payday for a little play-acting. Instead, they find themselves eagerly competing, quickly forgetting about the money as the game itself takes up all of their dwindling attention. While time ticks away, each girl slowly loses herself to the pleasure of the show, gaining inches of bust line and new hungers in return...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Hucow/Lactation, Exhibitionism. Primarily F/F, some F/M. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Tainted Wishes: House Rules

Description: The black stone resurfaces once more to sow chaos... It begins with a simple transaction in an antique store, and a girl willing to do anything to get her hands on the dark gem. Bringing it home only gives it access to new users and new wishes, each with their own special twist. One girl discovers a new need for submission in her life, leading to her eagerly making amends to all those she scorned. The other finds herself teasing her friend's father, after a wish leaves her mostly bare and very frisky. That and more, as the stone grows in power and corruption, granting people their wildest fantasies one story at a time...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Submission, Cosplay/Costumes, Exhibitionism, F/F and F/M, Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

The Bra-Bursting Outbreak: Spilling Out

Description: Andrea, an overworked lab assistant, is tasked with appraising some equipment at a defunct cosmetics facility. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she opens up the malfunctioning seal on a very strange briefcase, only to be splashed by an unknown pink liquid. Rushing home to clean up, the young student finds herself feeling a little strange... and she's not the only one. Every girl she meets suddenly wants to get closer, and she rapidly finds herself sharing the sentiment. While she fights to keep from giving in, her body betrays her: every moment of arousal causes her bust to swell, tingling enticingly at all the feminine attention...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Straight-to-Lesbian, Lactation, Group Sex, Domination/Submission. F/F Only! Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Breeding Bimbos 3: A Better Fit

Description: Theresa and Mia are the very picture of wedded bliss, and with everything lining up in their favor, they both find themselves contemplating that next big step. The only problem is, neither woman seems able to agree on who should be the one to stay at home and take on a new, more motherly role. The athletic and assertive Mia thinks she should be the bread-winner, loving her job as a personal trainer far too much to give it up, while Theresa is much too invested in her chemistry career to take a break. Things come to a head in a heated argument, which spurs Theresa to action, sneaking a sample of a highly experimental fertility drug from her lab. Soon, Mia is realizing her body is meant for much more than simple exercise, as well as discovering a certain taste for being sweet and submissive. Craving control and so much more, the sporty girl falls into a pleasurable downward spiral into lust, need, and doe-eyed complacency... and she's never been happier.

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Sporty to Slutty, Domination/Submission, Exhibitionism, F/F, F/F/M. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Obedience School 11: Taken Under Advisement

Description: Samantha Jennings, principal of Halford High, is losing her grip on her reality bending powers. Teachers and students alike are giving in to their baser urges, with their bodies following suit. In a rare moment of lucidity, the bimbo passes on a portion of her power to one of the few moral individuals left. Suddenly thrust into a position of power, Mr. Sawyer has to fight his own libido in order to keep from going down the same path as his predecessor. The only trouble is, each and every girl who comes to see him has a problem that only he, and his new abilities can solve. With each and every use making it that much easier to give in, and that much easier to enjoy, there's no way he can resist long...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication, Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Ass Expansion, Submission, Humiliation, M/F, F/F, M/F/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Obedience School: First Class Bimbos #3

A hot new bimbo bundle, featuring four stories from the acclaimed Obedience School erotica series! Available now at Amazon!

Nightlife: Taming the Succubus!

Description: Mirri is a succubus on her first hunt. A supernatural creature able to live out any man's deepest fantasies, she has only to find the right prey to begin her new life. Settling on a small, but well populated town, she quickly finds the perfect target... but all is not what it seems. As she shapes her mind and body to match his fetishes, she finds herself trapped as a busty, bouncy bimbo... a slave to her own needs. Giving in all too easily, Mirri begins to learn about an entirely different kind of nightlife...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Succubus, Catgirl, Submission, F/F and M/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

New You Spa 1: Easy on the Eyes

Description: After a rough break-up, Elizabeth decides to treat herself to a weekend at the brand new spa in town. The Renew You Spa and Salon offers comfort, relaxation, and revitalization, which is everything the worn out woman desires. Something seems off about the resort, however. Between the busty, bimbo receptionist who seems more interested in teasing than typing, and the room stocked full of outfits that would make a stripper blush, Elizabeth finds herself right on the verge of cancelling her reservation. She decides to keep an open mind however, after she's had a chance to sample some of the pleasures the spa has to offer. With it's mind-blowing perfume and incredibly hands-on staff, Elizabeth finds her troubles, concerns and inhibitions quickly floating away...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication, Breast Expansion, F/F, Light M/F elements. Enjoy!

Note: This story is the result of a commission! If you'd like to see your ideas brought to life, check out my information page in the link below!

Commissions are OPEN!

Back to Bimbo: Vicky's Little Friend

Description: Despite enjoying her new life as a kinky, young woman, Vicky finds herself looking longingly over at the house across the street. Gabrielle, the girl next door, tempts her almost as much as her bimbo assistant, Lena. Before long, Vicky can't help but give into the temptation, letting the teen take a spin in the same miraculous machine that turned back the clock for her. With Gabrielle discovering all sorts of new interests in her rapidly changing body, it's only a matter of time before she finds herself in the arms of another woman...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/intellect loss, Heavy focus on Age Regression and Ageplay, breast expansion, F/F only! Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

The Bimbos of Paradise Island

Description: Setting out for an abandoned resort on a tropical island sounds like a dream job for Camille and Stephanie, but the two girls soon find that not all is as it seems. When a fight causes Camille to run off on her own, she comes across a strange cave with even stranger inhabitants: gorgeous, top-heavy bimbos each hiding a very big secret. It's only when the adventurous young woman takes a tumble into a pool of glowing pink liquid that she finds out just what that secret is. With a changing body and some distractingly sensitive new additions, she rapidly begins to lose herself to the island... taking Stephanie along for the ride of her life.

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication, Heavy Futa/Dickgirl Focus, Breast Expansion. F/F, F/Futa, Futa/Futa. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Note: This story is the result of a commission! If you've ever had an idea you'd like to see come to life in story form, check out my commission information page right HERE!

Book of Bimbo: Just Playing Along

Description: A sleepover party becomes a little more wild when one girl shows her friends an interesting book she's found. Giggling over the book and its perverted pictures, the teens decide to play with fire and cast one of the spells they find within... a hypnotic sorcery that gives the other girls total control over another. Denise, leader of the group, volunteers to be the target. Far from altruistic, and definitely skeptical, the young woman plans on just playing along with what she thinks will be little more than a bad joke. In fact, she even plays along when the girls tell her to serve them, and strip for them, and more... Of course, there's no way the spell worked, and it's totally her own idea to flirt, and tease... and touch.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Humiliation, F/F only! Enjoy!

Tainted Wishes 2: Precinct Playtime

Description: Chaos spreads as the wish-granting stone falls into new hands, leaving an entire police precinct filled with nothing but barely contained bimbos. As their thoughtless words lead to world twisting wishes, the office becomes the site of some of the lewdest acts imaginable. Exhibition, submission and more become part of the daily routine as each woman makes her lustful wants known. Meanwhile, the stone grows in power, spreading in both reach and temptation...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Age Regression, Bimbo TF, Petplay/Minor TF. F/F Only! Enjoy!

Book of Bimbo 3: Her New Obsessions

Description: Ashley, obsessed with deciphering ancient texts, is presented with the find of a lifetime: a book written in a language even she doesn't recognize. After receiving the tome, she finds she at least recognizes the blatant sexuality displayed in the illustrations... In fact, looking at the busty bimbos in the book starts to awaken a new hunger inside her, and a new need to be looked at, touched and teased by another woman. After reading from the tome, she finds herself becoming better and better equipped for her growing obsession, bursting out of her shirts and drawing every eye; including her own.

Involves: Mind control, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Group Sex, Age Regression, F/F only! Enjoy!

The Big Bimbo Sampler

New MASSIVE bundle available: The Big Bimbo Sampler!

Have trouble deciding your favorite Eric Stray bimbo series? New fan looking for the right story to scratch that particular itch? Look no further! Featuring the first story from THIRTEEN different Eric Stray series, you're practically guaranteed to find something to suit your tastes. Enjoy!

Back to Bimbo: Vicky's Little Problem!

Description: Renowned scientist, Victoria Pendleton makes an amazing discovery which leads to the construction of a revolutionary new machine; one that can rewrite a person from the ground up... and even turn back the clock. Advancing in years, the good doctor decides to be the first human test subject, even designing a stunning and graceful new body to change to for her second shot at life. Moving in with her assistant Lena, she plans to act as the woman's daughter for the duration of the test... the perfect cover under which she can perfect her revolutionary machine. Things go haywire when she wakes up after the first trip in the chamber and finds herself significantly more adorable, and aroused than she had planned... Barely able to keep her hands off herself, she doesn't notice her assistant's longing gaze; at least, until the girl takes a spin in the machine herself, leading to some very busty results...

Involves: Mind Control, Age Regression, Bimbo Transformation/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Humiliation, F/F Only! Enjoy!

Kink City Bimbos: The Huntress Humbled!

Description: Paragon of virtue and defender of the innocent, the Black Huntress goes where other heroes fear to tread! When a new and potent villain emerges, who's ability spreads giggling, busty lust wherever she goes, the usual defenders of Kent City run scared. Diving right into danger, the Huntress finds herself hunted when she brings back a suspicious figure, who's curvy body and air-headed act titillate her in ways she's never known. Soon, she finds herself sporting a new outlook, and a new pair of accessories that she can't seem to leave alone. It's a race against the clock as she hunts for a solution... or someone who can treat her like the hot little bimbo she is.

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Humiliation, Minor Petplay, F/F only! Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01847E4NY

Tainted Wishes: New Lease on Lust

Description: Erotic chaos engulfs an apartment complex when an ancient artifact is introduced... One that can grant one's hottest wishes. Thriving on twisting words, bodies and minds, the stone is passed from owner to owner, leaving none untouched. Two friends discover a very different sort of relationship when one girl finds herself eager to please, and to serve. Her friend is more than happy to watch as she bends over backwards to keep their home clean. A man laments having to deal with his girlfriend's daughter, right up until she starts to show off for him more and more. Lastly, a young thief gets more than she bargains for when she wishes her cute, but prudish roommate was less of a good girl. All this, in the first book of a new Eric Stray series: Tainted Wishes! Enjoy!

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Moral Decay, Domination/Submission, Some Ageplay/regression, Mostly F/F, Some M/F. Enjoy!

Book of Bimbo: Turning Her Teacher!

Description: Josie is a high school lesbian with a serious crush on her young, hot teacher. Day by day she stares, her body wracked with unfulfilled lust as the object of her desire struts obliviously in front of her. After a humiliating refusal, the girl reaches out to anything that can help her obtain what she craves. Her prayers are answered in the form of a mysterious book, filled cover to cover with explicit images that leave her panting... and hopeful. Soon her crush is caring more for showing off her assets than her lesson plan, giving in to new hungers and deviant needs made more extreme by her changing body...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbo TF/ Intellect Loss, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, F/F only!

Now available at: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017O4V5VW

Trust Fund to Trashy: A Bimbo Tale!

Description: Two stuck-up teenage heiresses bully their parents into having their own house for senior year, only to find themselves put up in a rambler they feel is far below their station. Still, they find themselves oddly charmed by the place, even the old TV and its odd sounds... Before long the girls become comfortable in the house, and in their new lifestyle, flirting and teasing each other in increasingly sleazy ways. Play gives way to more physical acts, matching their steadily changing forms, until neither girl can remember a life beyond their dirty, deviant ways.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Moral/Standards Decay, F/F only! Enjoy!

Now available at: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017KUZRHS

Mr. Holiday: Trixie's Treats!

Description: Anxiety-ridden Beatrix is more than happy to spend Halloween cooped up in her house, even when her free spirit of a wife goes out to party. Her plans change when she receives a gift from their mysterious neighbor, and the costume inside leads to some very extreme role-play. Soon the shut in is skipping down the street, trick or treating without a care in the world... and more than happy to give a few treats of her own. As her costumes change, so does her body and mind... in all the best ways. From youthful excitement to panting, animal lust, Trixie is in for one wild night.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Intellect Loss, Age Regression, Cow TF/Lactation, Dog TF, all F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017E0YY14

Book of Bimbo 1: Totally Not a Lesbian!

Description: Lisa, unable to get away from her very sexual obsession with her frustratingly straight best friend, turns to anything she can get her hands on in order to live out her fantasies. Finding a mysterious tome in a local bookstore, she's surprised at how explicit some of the images are inside. Showing busty women performing acts she's only ever dreamed about, Lisa buys the book with only lust in mind. When she speaks one of the spells inside the book, the perversion inside her is given jiggling flesh. Soon, Lisa finds her friend more than willing to push back some of her boundaries, with a body more than capable of fulfilling all of the desperate girl's fantasies, and an empty mind that just wants more, more, more.

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Some Group Sex, F/F ONLY. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0178WCZRS

Bubblegum & Plastic: Complete!

The complete Bubblegum & Plastic series, in one big Bimbo-Dolly bundle! Available right now on Amazon!

The Pink and Easy Mega-Bundle!

My biggest bundle yet! 6 of my best standalone bimbo tales in one busty package!

Message Board Bimbos: Becoming Jenni!

Description: Jennifer, a high school senior, is devastated when her boyfriend cheats on her with some top-heavy bimbo. Her self-esteem shaken, she turns to the internet for affirmation. Ending up at a strangely compelling website, despite its brightly flashing ads, the teen sets up a profile and waits for her responses. Met by luke-warm receptions, and perverted beauty tips, Jennifer sinks into a worse state than before. It's only when she starts heeding the site's advice that things start to improve. Embarrassing at first, soon Jennifer finds herself craving the attention she gets from showing off... especially when things get physical. Soon she's looking for more and more ways to be seen, including clicking on the ad telling her she can get implants for cheap...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Humiliation, Mostly M/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016QTONH4

Mind Games 5: Data Breach Bimbo!

Description: Looking into reclaiming the lost InfinitePlay suits, two agents find themselves instead facing off against a rogue A.I. bent on mass bimbofication! Georgia gets in touch with her inner kinks as the mad program tempts her with her wildest desires. Meanwhile her superior, Desmond struggles to keep his half-broken moral compass straight when presented with his subordinates eagerly offered charms. Both agents risk losing themselves to their lust as busts expand in this brand new Mind Games story!

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Some Group Sex, Mostly M/F Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017099P0O

Bimbo Bodysuit 2: Refit and Reprogrammed!

Description: Slip into something a little more busty with the next Bimbo Bodysuit tale! Waking up after a crazy evening at the bar, Elaine finds herself inexplicably wearing a mysterious, skin-tight bodysuit. Her mind still reeling from her own debauchery the night before, she doesn't notice the odd inconsistencies in her memory, and her body, until they've all but surrounded her. Before long she's beyond caring, and definitely loving her new outfit... especially the way it seems to accentuate her chest. Meanwhile, her bossy best friend is dealing with a suit of her own, bound by her own steadily increasing libido...

Involves: Mind Control, Bondage, Age Regression, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, some humiliation themes, F/F, F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016DX906C

Rumor Mill: Growth Spurts

Description: Isolated from Desmond Mills High, Kira is spared from the sexy corruption spreading throughout... until her best friend sends her a bottle of very special pills. Getting in touch with a more masculine side of both her personality, and select parts of her physiology, is hard at first, but she finds herself adapting to her new role and her new additions very quickly. Still, one bulging, throbbing change isn't enough for the power coursing through the town, and she soon finds herself, and others, altering in countless unpredictable ways.

Involves: Mind Control, Corruption, Age Regression, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Heavy Futa themes, some incest, some Animal TF elements. F/F, F/M, Things In Between. Enjoy!

Excerpt and more available on my website, link in the signature! New image in the image gallery!
Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0162ATR5A

Rumor Mill: Bimbos With More Bundle #1

The first three tales of corruption, futas and more in the Rumor Mill: Bimbos With More Bundle #1!
Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01637C10K

Obedience School: Delinquent Urges

Description: Samantha struggles to control her powers, and ends up educating three new girls in a brand new Obedience School story! Janice is the leader of the Morality Club, a small group of teens in charge of making sure the student body knows all about old school values. More often than not it serves as a way for each girl to feel morally superior to her peers, and when they attempt to do so with the queen bimbo herself, they soon become very well educated in what it means to be a model Halford student, cup size and all.

Involves: Mind Control, Teens, Bimbo TF, Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Humiliation, Exhibitionism and a Delightful Dose of Moral Decay! F/F, F/M. Enjoy!

Excerpt and more available on my website, link in the signature! New image in the image gallery!
Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015SD1EK8

Obedience School: First Class Bimbos Bundle #2!

Books 4-6 of the Obedience School series in one hot bundle!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015S489K0

Plug and Play Bimbo! (Mind Games: Book 4!)

Description: Penny's self-destructive quest for revenge continues as she sends her eager A.I., Deedee, to go play games with another girl. Clara, a staunch anti-games critic is annoyed at first, about what she believes is a simple hack. When Deedee goes from fun and flirty to down right dirty, the girl realizes she has something more on her hands. Thinking of the publicity that she'd gain from the experience, Clara plays along, soon falling prey to the mindset she's been decrying her entire short career. As her body begins to match her new outlook, the young woman realizes she's aching for a very different kind of game to play...

Involves: Tech Induced Mind Control, Breast Expansion/Bimbo TF, Gangbang (MMF), some F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015IJXRVG

Gamer Girls Bundle 1 (Mind Games 1-3!)

The first three stories in the Mind Games series, available now in one hot bundle!
Now available at: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015JCQUG6

The Last Truth or Dare

Description: With graduation approaching, Jodie and her friend Emma are struggling to hold on to a friendship that's doomed to end by distance. Hoping to recapture some of their fun over the years, the girls play one last game of truth or dare, with very strange results. Jodie, tasked with flashing an older man, finds herself suddenly obsessed with her own immaturity, the thought of acting and dressing younger becoming more and more compelling. Meanwhile, Emma finds her bust going through a sudden growth spurt, and her sharp intelligence dulled down into blissful, sexual obedience. While their discovery of their new interests and personas is exciting enough, the girls also discover a growing affection blossoming between them...

Note: Don't let the Romance tag fool you! This story is just as hot (if not more so) as my usual fare!

Involves: Mind Control, Age Regression and Ageplay for one girl, and Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss with lots of Breast Expansion for another. Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Minor spanking, some F/M, F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0158TXGI0

The Bimbo Bodysuit

Description: A single weekend, a cutting edge bodysuit and a nice, hefty stipend... what could go wrong? This is what Mila, a soon-to-be college girl, thought as she signed up to be the lab rat for a tech corporation's new gadget. Only after she begins wearing the suit does she begin to notice several strange side effects, such as increased arousal, difficulty focusing, and swelling in a few very select places. As her bond with the garment increases, each change begins to feel better and better, and that much harder to resist...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbo/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Some Age Regression, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, F/F, F/M, F/F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014VTOVCS

The Display Model (Pretty In Plastic - Book 1)

Description: Following the chaos of the Bubblegum & Plastic trilogy, strange magics have begun to run wild. Starting from the corrupted post office, who's eager, tireless workers mindlessly ship their parcels, the power is spread to Maple's department store. Heather, a warehouse worker with an exhibitionist streak, is the first to come in contact with the tainted energy, changing in both body and mind to become the perfect new addition to the storefront display... but she's definitely not the last. Transformations, bimbos and more abound in the new 'Pretty In Plastic' series. Enjoy!

Involves: Mind Control, Various Transformations (Mostly Doll, Bimbo, Puppygirl), Breast Expansion, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, F/F, M/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014K9JUBQ

The Bimbo Commission

Description: Jolie is a struggling artist, working her way through college on commissions. When offers dry up, she takes on a job that's a quite a bit less wholesome than she's used to: to make her own, bustier version of an already lewd image. The job really begins to get to Jolie, as she struggles to get everything just right. Staring at the image starts to become an obsession, as does a growing envy for the top-heavy, sexy bimbo. Before long, the young artist finds herself caring less about her talent and more about her bust size, as she realizes she has a very different passion from the one she's been pursuing...

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbo Tf/Breast Expansion, Intellect Loss, F/M, F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0145VHO58

Maid to be a Brat (Breeding Bimbos - Book 2)

Description: After stealing a certain marital aid from a former client, Denise the maid begins to feel like she may not be fulfilling her purpose in life. When a surprise job offer comes her way, and the prospect of a man willing to teach her just what that purpose is, she finds herself more than eager to perform any act that might help. As her arousal, and her fertility grows, Denise finds herself more and more desperate to please her client and his bimbo wife. Of course, they seem more than willing to give her what she's begging for in return...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Age Regression to Teen, Intellect Loss/Bimbo Tf, Fertility, M/F and F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0140F5YV0

Spilled Milk (Kink City Bimbos - Book 2)

Description: Still reeling from the changes wrought by her showdown with the Mad Milker, Miss Rebound is struggling to deal with her new libido, body, and bust size. She's not the only one, as her catgirl roommate, Kitty seeks to find a way to share the pleasure of those same changes with everyone in the city. Udder chaos ensues as our hero tries to clean up the mess, all the while trying to convince herself not to make another one...

Involves: Breast expansion, Partial Cow TF/Lactation, Catgirl, Doll TF, Intellect Loss, F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013SAAMUQ

Open For Business

Description: After years of saving, Abigail finally has the chance to live out her dream of owning her own bookstore. Her dream is short lived though, as sales start off slow, and only dwindle further. Forced to consider closing shop, Abigail finds help from an unlikely source. After being visited by a pink-clad, top-heavy bimbo, the young entrepreneur is left with a cd that promises to solve all her problems. More than a little dubious at the prospect of turning to self-help, Abigail gives it a listen nonetheless. As the program teaches her all sorts of lessons of how to give each customer the service they deserve, and she finds herself eagerly putting each one to practice. Profits, and more, expand in a brand new bimbo-centric series!

Involves: Involves: Involves: Breast Expansion, Mind Control, Bimbo/Intellect Loss, Prostitution, Submission/Humiliation, Mix of F/F, F/M, and some minor F/M/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01320E208

Bimbo Backfire

Description: When Sasha signs up to become a sorcerer's apprentice, she's more than a little wary about having her mind and body altered by the powerful man. Little does she realize the danger comes from herself, and her own insatiable fantasies. Fantasies that only become stronger and more irresistible the closer she is to being capable of fulfilling them, including a deep-seated need to become a top-heavy, jiggling, giggling bimbo for her new master.

Involves: Involves: Breast Expansion, Mind Control, Bimbo/Intellect Loss, Submission/Humiliation, Mostly F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012C03MVO

Experiments In Lust

Description: Rose and Adam have an ongoing rivalry, laced with sexual tension. After a few flung insults, they strike a wager... Rose will be the first test subject of Adam's invention: a device that can dampen human intellect. If she proves it doesn't work, she earns herself funding for her own research into chemical compounds that can change the human body. If she loses, she gets a taste of her own medicine... literally. The only problem is, Rose has a secret fetish she's been hiding... a barely repressed want to be a dumb, busty bimbo. As the device takes effect, and her thoughts become more and more instinctual, she finds the idea of changing her body all the sweeter...

Involves: Breast Expansion, Mind Control, Bimbo/Intellect Loss, Mostly F/M. Enjoy!

Excerpt and more available on my blog, link in the signature!
Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011Q2ZFKA

Bimbo in Training

Description: Tiffany is a girl with a problem. As far back as she can remember, she's always wanted to give up her inhibitions, and her intellect, and become a busty, ditzy bimbo. Night after night she fantasizes about it, even dressing up and playing pretend, but no matter how much she wants to, she simply can't bring herself to just let go and dive in. Incredibly frustrated, the bookish girl searches far and wide for a solution, discovering there's a local woman who knows just how to make her bimbo dreams come true... and then some.

Involves: Breast Expansion, Mind Control, Bimbo/Intellect Loss, Mostly F/F, some F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010QYDAF6

Rumor Mill - Pep Rally Perversion

Description:Standing against the growing immorality of Desmond Mills, senior class president Claire Powell holds a rally to warn her peers away from the slippery slope of giving into their carnal instincts. Her argument loses steam when she begins giving in to those very same urges, and before long she's embracing the very same thing she'd been denouncing all along, and then some. With the help of some Rumor Mill magic, her mind isn't the only thing that changes in this dirty tale of lust and sudden thick, throbbing additions.

Involves: Heavy focus on Female to Futa/Herm, Intellect Loss, Bimbo/Breast Expansion, Some minor dog TF, F/F-with additions. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010GYJQJA

Kink City Bimbos: Caught By the Mad Milker!

Description: Kink City is a haven for deviants, and its heroes and villains are no different. When a rash of strange transformations leaves women mooing for help, it's the hero Miss Rebound who answers the call. The only problem is, she can't seem to decide whether she'd rather catch the villain, or be the one caught. Her choice becomes harder and harder as her wants betray her, and the growing pressure inside her demands release. Will she be a defender, or is she destined for the dairy?

Involves: Mind Control, Heavy Breast Expansion, Bimbo/Intellect Loss, Partial Cow TF, Catgirl, Dollgirl, F/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZY88UAA

Mind Games: Bonus Round Bimbo

Description: Penny's plan for revenge spirals out of control when she joins the InfinitePlay system with a naughty A.I. of her own invention. Unwittingly set loose, the newly created Deedee has just one prime function, and all the tools in the world to achieve it... Her first player, April, is initially less than enthusiastic. As the rounds go on and the 'prizes' are handed out though, she realizes she's very happy to take it however and wherever she can...

Involves: Mind Control, Heavy Bimbo focus, Breast Expansion, Intellect Loss, Exhibitionism, Minor F/F, M/F. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZJ43RAM

Obedience School: Homeschool Bimbo - Part 2

Description: Marie has a new lease on life following her very wild night. With a fresh, obedient mindset, she's ready to learn Erica's lessons on how to be the best bimbo she can for her man. There's just one little thing that needs attending to: her embarrassingly small chest. Fortunately Erica has just the drink for a girl who wants a staggering, mind-numbingly tantalizing figure. In fact, the busty, air-headed girl might indulge a little more herself...

Involves: Mind Control, Intellect Loss/Bimbo Tf, Breast Expansion, Schoolgirl/Teen focus, F/F and F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZD526JU

Obedience School: Homeschool Bimbo - Part 1

Description: Stressed out by her career and her struggling relationship, Marie decides to take some time off. Before long cabin fever begins to set in, and she decides to find something to keep herself busy with. What she finds is Erica. A known tomboy in the town of Halford, Erica has somehow grown up in more ways than one... something that Marie can't help but notice. What starts out as tutoring an ailing student rapidly becomes an obsession with the bimbo next door, with some very hot results.

Involves: Mind Control, Intellect Loss/Bimbo Tf, Breast Expansion, Schoolgirl/Teen focus, F/F and F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YHNNDIW

Rumor Mill: Girl Trouble

Please note, this story contains heavy genderswap/futa themes in addition to the usual dose of delightfully busty bimbos.

Description: While Charlene and Trisha spread their rumors, the school continues to change and corrupt. Andy, a bull-headed young man, comes up with the idea of joining the cheer squad as an attempt to have access to some of the hottest girls in school. Little does he know, word gets around that he's signing up for some very different reasons... reasons that become one hundred percent true. It doesn't take long before Andy has some very new ambitions, and some very round, jiggling new additions to his... err, her soft, bimbo body...

Involves:Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Intellect Loss/Bimbo TF, Genderswap, Futa, F/F, F/M, Feminized M/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y25RPM0

Strawberries & Plastic

Description: The Bubblegum & Plastic series comes to a close, as Candi and Cindi roam the city looking for someone able to use the remote and turn them back. The two bimbo dolls are in luck, and before long they find someone who's both willing to help and surprisingly knowledgeable about Binder and his ways... Will this new friend help quench the incredible lust throbbing throughout the girls' top-heavy bodies, or will he become just another plaything as well?

Involves: Heavy Sextoy/Doll TF focus, Breast Expansion, Mind Control, Bimbo, Some Petplay. Mostly F/F with some F/M. Enjoy!

Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XNM5T7G

Note: This is the conclusion to the Bubblegum & Plastic series. If you're a fan of doll transformations and mind control, keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming "Pretty in Plastic" series, coming soon!

Obedience School: The Rebel & The Bimbo

Description: Tracy is the new girl in school, determined to find her place and make her mark. Unfortunately, she makes the mistake of choosing to butt heads with the school principal, Samantha. Making a lesson of the young girl's immature nature, Samantha also decides to enlist the aid of Tracy's best friend to ensure she becomes the good girl she really is inside. Tracy realizes that being a naughty little girl can be fun, as her friend learns her own lesson about growing up... into a top-heavy, giggling bimbo that is.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbo TF/Intellect Loss, Age Regression/Ageplay, Mostly F/F, Some F/M. Enjoy!

Excerpt available on my blog, link in the signature!
Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XB5TZ70

Rumor Mill: Spreading Secrets

Description:Things start changing in Desmond Mill High School when gossip starts becoming increasingly more perverted... and accurate. Rumors of one girl's hidden endowment prove to be just as true as her boyfriend's alleged obsession with getting in touch with his feminine side. Things get out of control as the stories grow more and more kinky, and the changes begin to spread ever further...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Intellect Loss/Bimbo TF, Genderswap, Futa, F/F, F/M, Minor feminized M/M. Enjoy!

Excerpt available on my blog, link in the signature!
Now available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WZLOHNI

Last edited by Malachito; 05-20-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Unread 05-14-2015   #3
Malachito
Author

Updated for new release!
Unread 05-22-2015   #4
Malachito
Author

Updated!
Unread 05-29-2015   #5
Malachito
Author

Updated!
Unread 06-10-2015   #6
Malachito
Author

Updated! Sorry about the lateness of the release, and enjoy!
Unread 06-12-2015   #7
Malachito
Author

Updated for new release!
Unread 06-18-2015   #8
Malachito
Author

Updated for early release!
Unread 06-27-2015   #9
Malachito
Author

Updated for release!
Unread 07-08-2015   #10
Malachito
Author

Updated for release, sorry for the lateness!
Unread 07-15-2015   #11
Malachito
Author

Updated for new release!
Unread 07-30-2015   #12
Malachito
Author

Updated for new release, and updated website! Check it out at www.EricStray.com!

Tags
bimbo, breast expansion, futa, gender change