free hit counters
Looking for a certain transformation scene from an Asian movie flick or drama series - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-28-2020   #1
Mahboi25
Leecher

Looking for a certain transformation scene from an Asian movie flick or drama series

So, it's nothing special or anything, but I need some help finding a specific scene that I still remember for at least long ago. So this transformation scene used to be on YouTube long time ago, but it's not there anymore. I'll try and describe it in the best way possible: I've only seen the scene as some kind of Asian fantasy flick or drama, but the video starts off where what it looks like two male exorcists are tying to call and bring out a demon or monster from inside of a long black haired woman, who is fully nude, laying and chained to a wooden table through the wrists and ankles, and has a silk white blanket covering only her lower half body. After a few seconds in the now possessed woman starts clenching the surface of the wooden table and begins to twitch and convulse as her skin starts mutate from her arms till she sits straight up, the morphing then moves towards her upper body and chest, then her whole skin sheds and peels away before leaning over while still sitting up on the table. The scene ends as one of the male exorcists covers what is left of the long black haired woman with the silk white blanket covering. That's all I can describe in the best way possible, if anyone finds it just let me know.

Last edited by Mahboi25; 07-29-2020 at 10:03 AM.
Mahboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2020   #2
spaz_v2
Lurker

Re: Looking for a certain transformation scene from an Asian movie flick or drama ser

Sounds like the tf from waxwork 2. I don’t have a clip tho
spaz_v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2020   #3
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Re: Looking for a certain transformation scene from an Asian movie flick or drama ser

It would help if you could describe what they're "morphing" into?
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2020   #4
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz_v2 View Post
Sounds like the tf from waxwork 2. I don’t have a clip tho
Here's the clip, but it doesn't fully seem like what OP is describing; only partially: http://tfdimension.com/?id=3150
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2020   #5
Mahboi25
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappoHisbane View Post
It would help if you could describe what they're "morphing" into?
I'm not technically sure, but the woman in that scene sheds her whole skin into what looks like a skinless monster/demon type. I vaguely remember much of the scene since YouTube removed that video long ago.
Unread 07-29-2020   #6
Mahboi25
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
Here's the clip, but it doesn't fully seem like what OP is describing; only partially: http://tfdimension.com/?id=3150
Yes, unfortunately it's not the scene I'm looking for. The only details I know of is that the scene was from an asian horror fantasy movie or drama series.
Unread 07-30-2020   #7
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Is this the one?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZSC...ew?usp=sharing
Unread 07-30-2020   #8
Mahboi25
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Yes! That's the one! I really appreciate it! Thank you! I didn't mention that there was a woman viewing the scene, but thanks for finding it.

Last edited by Mahboi25; 07-30-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Unread 08-01-2020   #9
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Not really my thing, but I just want to say it makes me happy that people are able to help each other out here
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #10
Mahboi25
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Question, what was the name of the Japanese Drama or Movie that had that scene?
Unread 08-18-2020   #11
Jake
Frequent Poster

The video won't play.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2020   #12
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

It played for me. It just showed the woman being transformed into a man.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
live action, looking for video, possession, transformation