free hit counters
HellResident - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-26-2014   #1
Hr_Inflation
Leecher

HellResident

Greetings folks!

This is HellResident, body inflation morpher.
I'm back in the game and taking commissions.

My new DeviantArt account is : http://hellresident-infl8.deviantart.com/
My e-mail is : hr_inflation@yahoo.com

AND! I'm morphing :

*Hose inflation, extreme hourglass shapes.

*Flattenings (horizontal/vertical), reshapings, transformation etc...

*Pooltoys, furniture or other inaminate inflatable objects tranformation.

*Have some "wierd" inflation fetish idea? e-mail me over!

Personal preferences, sort of "guidelines", if you think you'd like to commission me :

-----------------------------------------

*NO blueberry.

*Don't send me too heavilly patterned clothes to morph.

*Don't send me too low-res and blurry pics.

*Try for the facial expressions to have some signs of distress, joy, excitement, anything rather than apathetic!
(i suppose you understand that when you see a girl with a hose stuffed in her mouth, having her cheeks blown out and forcing air into the rest of her body, the expression cannot be like "Meh, no big deal..." or "It's boring...", huh? although some few things CAN be done with facial morphing too...)

*Every morph i do, comes with a generous paragraph, containing spicy details, plot and dialogues. Be creative, try to use pics with interesting background, people in it, things that could lead to a fun scenario!

*I am handling private morphs, with cautious attention and respect. What comes to stay private, it stays private! Send me your sexy friends, girlfriends, wives, admired ones, whatever you name it... i will study them, we will talk them out and i will morph them, i repeat, in absolute privacy.

*I am handling fetish morphing requests, not strictly based on HOSE inflation. I do flattenings, cubings, reshapings, pooltoys transformation, specific parts inflation, bottlings, etc etc...you name it and we'll talk it out, i'm open to suggestions and ideas.

*I used to give the impression of clothes being overstreched or extreme bulges of inflated parts etc... Well, i can handle full nudity as well, or even hardcore ideas, like v@ginal and an@l hose insertions apart from my usual mouth ones, come talk'em over too in case someone is interested.

-----------------------------------------

My pricelist goes form 12 to 18 euros max for the standar morphing, and i only accept paypal.
In case you want something extra, more than one character or way complex settings and interaction, we'll talk the final price over.
Also, there's a tumblr account being constructed these days, stay tuned...

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
HellResident, May 2014.
Hr_Inflation is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body, expansion, hose, inflation