free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 24 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-07-2018   #277
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Kinky Katie - Sorority Problems 2

Sorority Problems 2: One Night Stands is out now!

The incredibly popular Sorority Problems series continues with a brand new chapter introducing more characters and showcasing foot growth, height increase, breast expansion, and a horny giantess having an orgy with three normal-sized men (including her boyfriend and his impossibly massive penis)!

Synopsis: After the Blu Beta Girl house is destroyed by the four giantesses, they realize that their other sister, Katie, is downing her own bottle of Biggie Whiskey. Katie, wanting to spend a time with her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Carlos, gets more than just a one night stand.

Release Date: December 7th, 2018
Written by: F-Kid
Artwork by: Danusko
Tags: Growth, Clothes Ripping, Pleasure, Breast Expansion, Height Increase, Multiple Expansions, Sex, Foot Expansion, Penis Expansion

Series Link: Sorority Problems

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Sorority Problems 2: One Night Stands? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2018   #278
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Fashionably Expanded - Runway Blowout

Runway Blowout is out now!

Out-of-control magic leads to some outrageous turns on the catwalk in Expansion Fan's newest comic, Runway Blowout!

Synopsis: Having black magic can be a boon as much as a bust, at least when used correctly. Daphne Amore does her best to keep her witch-y talents in check, but when a bully gives her one too many jabs, some proper punishment is in order. However, Ms. Amorse should certainly keep her target clear when it comes to exacting revenge...

Release Date: December 21st, 2018
Written by: Rolling Thunder
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: body expansion, breast expansion, ass expansion, clothes ripping, immobile, magic, XTREME breasts

Issue Link: Runway Blowout

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Runway Blowout? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 12-22-2018   #279
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

I really enjoyed "Runway Blowout", it had almost everything I like in a comic: Multiple characters expanding, Different types of Expansion, Accidental Victims etc. There was just something about it that reminded me of FMTFluver's commissioned comic "Myxolympics" which I also really like.

A fashion runway is also a good location for an expansion comic and rarely seen.

Altogether this was one of my favorite additions since "Sex Drones from Planet X". Now if only my comics would be made, then it would be really awesome!
generallyawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2018   #280
Shimmerin
Lurker

Any chance on Spybusters part 2?
Shimmerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2019   #281
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmerin View Post
Any chance on Spybusters part 2?
I personally haven't received a script or pitch from the writer for the continuation of Spybuster, but I would love to make it happen!
Unread 01-07-2019   #282
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Mother of Magic - Genie Milk 2

Genie Milk 2 is out now!

Aliyah returns in Genie Milk 2, sporting an impossibly pregnant belly full of genie babies ready to grant her every wish. From granting a harem's worth of beauties absurdly proportioned figures to indulging in some vengeful gender bending, this thief is going to take everything she deserves... with interest!

Synopsis: Trapped in Hasim's harem with a belly full of genie babies, Aliyah prepares her magically powered revenge!

Release Date: January 7th, 2019
Written by: Darien Shields
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: pregnancy TF, breast expansion, ass expansion, immobile, can't move, lactation, gender bender, magic, GIGA breasts

Series Link: Genie Milk

ALSO: What did you think about Genie Milk 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 01-07-2019   #283
Shimmerin
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
I personally haven't received a script or pitch from the writer for the continuation of Spybuster, but I would love to make it happen!
That's a shame. I enjoyed the sophistication of the agent, the way she tricked the rogue agent, the speed and size of the expansion.
Shimmerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2019   #284
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Ballroom Expansion Blitz - Beauty and the Bust 2

Beauty and the Bust 2 is out now!

The cursed princess and magically disguised lover from Beauty and the Bust return to suffer an even wider variety of expansion-based complications, including (but not limited to) having the palace's handmaidens randomly transform into towering giantesses, powerful amazons, big bootied sexpots, and more!

Synopsis: Once upon a time, a princess started taking magic lessons from her lover's fairy godmother. However, with foul witchcraft afoot, will the two lovebirds be able to get engaged with the King and Queen’s blessings... or will the situation grow out of control?

Release Date: January 21st, 2019
Written by: Uniracer
Artwork by: LWJ (Sedna Studio)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, height increase, belly expansion, hair growth, muscle growth, futa TF, lesbians, breast reduction, magic, pleasure, clothes ripping, transformation, corset, lactation, maids, GIGA breasts, HUGE ass

Series Link: Beauty and the Bust

ALSO: What did you think about Beauty and the Bust 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 02-07-2019   #285
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Growth With Envy - The Minus Touch

The Minus Touch is out now!

A jealous (and flat-chested) madwoman combines science with magic to simultaneously give herself the chest she thinks she deserves and take revenge upon her rivals in Expansion Fan's latest release: The Minus Touch!

Synopsis: For several long years, Rachel May has been passed over for opportunity after opportunity. It seemed that all the more well-endowed members of her company got the best positions, the biggest bonuses, and the most attention. Finally, after months of slaving away in her high-tech laboratory and researching ancient magic, she has found a way to even the odds.

Release Date: February 7th, 2019
Written by: demarked
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: breast expansion, nipple expansion, absorption, deflation, attribute theft, shrinking woman, height increase, science, magic, MASSIVE breasts

Issue Link: The Minus Touch

ALSO: What did you think about The Minus Touch? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 02-19-2019   #286
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Re: Gender Bender Gamer - Booth Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Booth Babe is out now!

Video game culture enjoys a satirical (and lewd) twist in Booth Babe, a new Expansion Fan release featuring gender bending, hourglass expansions, and intimate sex scenes!

Synopsis: A wannabe pro-gamer transforms to match his misogynistic view of women after he ticks off the wrong witch.

Release Date: October 21st, 2018
Written by: The Light Fantastic
Lineart by: Raffaele Ricciardi
Colors by: Ruben Curto
Tags: breast expansion, bimbo, gender bender, sex, orgy, magic, HUGE breasts

Issue Link: Booth Babe

ALSO: What did you think about Booth Babe? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
I really wish you guys offiered "Al'cart" Like Bot Comics. I would love to read this comic, but I can't afford the subscription at the moment, and you guys don't really have a lot to interest me at the moment.
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2019   #287
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Space Station Swelling - Alien Horizons

Alien Horizons: Escape to Planet Bouyon 12 is out now!

A small handful of astronauts band together to face the transformative perils that stand between them and their escape from a damaged space station in the debut issue of Alien Horizons, the latest science fiction saga from Expansion Fan!

Synopsis: The residents of space station Horizon Prime have long conducted experiments on the body-warping phenomena of Planet Bouyon 12 from a safe distance. However, when a catastrophic accident leaves the station badly damaged and the dangerous specimens released, a party of survivors must desperately make for the escape pods and flee to the odd planet below, even as their numbers dwindle and their measurements increase...

Release Date: February 21st, 2019
Written by: Loquacious Jango
Artwork by: FRANTIC (AlterComics)
Tags: Breast Expansion, Ass Expansion, Hourglass Expansion, Full Body Expansion, Inflation, Weight Gain, Extreme Weight Gain, Tentacles, Gender Bender, Lesbian, Pleasure, Immobile, Science, GIGA Breasts

Issue Link: Alien Horizons: Escape to Planet Bouyon 12!

ALSO: What did you think about Alien Horizons: Escape to Planet Bouyon 12? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 03-06-2019   #288
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Alien horizons was suuuuuper awesome. Really hoping it gets a sequel- hell, several!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration