free hit counters
Clothing Transformation - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-12-2008   #61
s2325
Frequent Poster

Re: Clothing Transformation

from Phantom comic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RomanticWitch-15.jpg (200.3 KB, 1648 views)
s2325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2008   #62
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Clothes growing for baggy clothing.
Clothes shrinking for tightness.

Does anyone know any media(Preferably manga/anime) that has this.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008   #63
Jamball
A Process Lover

I said I'd post an excerpt from a story I wrote with this topic in it, so here it is. Feedback always appreciated.

. . .Jessica Calloway had a hot body. She knew it, her friends knew it, and all the boys at George Washington High knew it. Jake knew it too. He had first period with Jessica, economics. And today was Jessica?s day to give her presentation on the economics of a small pacific island country. Tongo, American Samoa and Pago Pago, Jake pulled from her brain. Jake would have to sit through the rest of the class speeches before Jessica would give hers last.
Jessica loved her body. She started developing at a young age. She had B cups breasts in the eighth grade. When she was a freshman, she could easily pass a senior. It looked like she would never stop developing. But it did stop, and at the perfect time. She didn?t have the overly curvaceous, voluptuous body that sometimes made women look fat. She was about average height, 5? 5? and a bit above average weight, about 140lbs. But she wore the weight excellently. She was pleased to find out that over the summer her chest had ballooned up to the DD range. Bigger than most of the female teachers at the school. Her legs were thick, but muscular. Jessica was on the cheerleading team and she could tumble pretty well. At a football game, during her junior year, she almost tumbled out of her uniform. After doing a double-back-hand-spring-single-back-tuck, her breast had popped clean out of her tank top and sports bra. She got it in pretty quickly, and it wound up being an event that everyone only talks about slightly, not quite sure it really happened. Almost a myth at George Washing High.
Jessica was feeling extra sexy this morning, knowing that she had to give a presentation. And she noticed that when ever she dressed sexy, Mr. Harold, the economics teacher, would give her an A.
Mr. Harold stood at the front of the class, eyeing his 32 economics students. He had been teaching for 17 years and swore as soon as class sizes got over 25, he was going to quit. But statewide budget cuts forced the district to fire more teachers, and Mr. Harold didn?t have a heart foul enough to just leave the kids. He knew that they needed him. He stood at the front of the room and looked at all of his students. He noticed that Jessica was wearing something he felt that was incredible inappropriate for school. But, being a male (even if he were gay) he had to admit, she had a hot body.
He noticed over the years of his teaching that the girls in the school seemed to be getting more and more developed as they neared their senior year. And Jessica was no exception. He guessed that her tits were a solid D if not a DD. Bigger than my wife?s, he thought to himself. He could see Jessica?s long legs run up into her tight white shorts. Her legs were a deep tan and she wore a little anklet on her left one. Mr. Harold could see the soft firmness of her stomach between her shorts and her light green, sleeveless button up blouse. It really accentuated the size of her breasts.
Jake could read all of Mr. Harold?s thoughts. He thought that through his dedication to teaching and never being able to see these girls the way he wanted to see them, he was going to treat Mr. Harold to a little show.
Mr. Harold stood at the front of the class. ?Well Jessica, it looks like you?ll be our last presenter. Are you ready??
?Of course I?m ready Mr. Harold,? Jessica smiled sexy. She knew that she had Mr. Harold in her power. She could see him blush slightly. A sudden flash of her and Mr. Harold having sex exploded in her mind. Naked, hot, sweating, dirty sex. But as quickly as it came, the image disappeared.
Jake smiled. He couldn?t wait to see how the class was going to react to Jessica?s little predicament. He knew she liked tight clothes, but how tight did she like them he wondered.
Jessica stood up from her desk. She felt that her shorts were riding a little high, and pulled them down. She swayed her hips and accentuated her sexiness as she strode up to the front of the class.
She placed her paper on the podium in front of her. She took a deep breath and pulled her shorts down again. They were still riding high.
?The economic status of the pacific islands is quite different from other parts of the world,? she began her presentation.
Jake sat backed and watched; he could see her blouse begin to rise up her sides and abdomen. Unconsciously, Jessica kept pulling it down during her speech.
?The Pacific Islanders main source of income comes from the many exports the islands have.? Jessica felt her thongs dig into her feet. She looked down and could see that her toes now hung over the front of them. Weird, she thought, these fit this morning.
Mr. Harold could see Jessica?s shorts getting tight. Ridges appeared across her crotch as the fabric stretched and moaned. He could see the beginning curve of her nice round butt as the shorts crept up. An image of Jessica stark naked, moaning in passion flashed into his mind. Her tanned, hard body was layered in sweat. Her hair was tousled and messy and she screamed, ?Fuck me!? Then it was gone.
Kyle Monich sat in the front row. He had always had a crush in Jessica, heck who didn?t? He watched her as she spoke. He stared at her long legs, her sexy hips. He could see the a little bit of her bra between the gaps in her blouse, caused by her large breasts pushing the front apart. He didn?t notice that her blouse was that tight when she walked into class this morning. Still growing he thought.
?Most Pacific Islanders spend their day time either making clothes or preparing meals.? Jessica continued on. She tried to ignore the pain that was coming from her crotch. It felt like her panties were riding very high into her round butt, slipping into her crack. She kept trying to pull her blouse down as more and more of her slim, tan, sexy abdomen was being shown as her shirt shrank.
Mr. Harold elected to stand at the front of the room also, behind where Jessica gave her speech. Not to stare at her ass, he kept telling himself, but to make sure the class acted as a good audience. He had a hard time getting Jessica out his head. Images of her naked, sweaty body kept popping up. He could see himself kissing her, rubbing his hands up and down her sexy legs. He could see himself tracing the dark areola around her nipples. Mr. Harold quickly pushed the thoughts out of his head. He couldn?t believe that he was having them, something was definitely wrong. He watched Jessica as she gave her speech. He didn?t realize this morning how ludicrous her clothes were. This girl must be wearing baby clothes, he thought. Jessica?s shorts had shrunk drastically. Mr. Harold could see a lot of her back where the gap between the bottom of her blouse and to top of her shorts seemed to be widening. It looks like her clothes are shrinking, he thought to himself. Her shorts rode up and Mr. Harold could see the bottom of Jessica?s butt cheek. They were perfect. The top of the shorts had also moved down, and he could the sexy small of her back, down her spine and the top of the crack of her perfect ass. He saw her green blouse travel up and squeeze her upper body. Stress wrinkles and ridges started appear in the blouse where it was pulled tighter and tighter across her back and shoulders. Then it happened.
A button popped off the front of Jessica Calloway?s blouse and hit Kyle Monich square in the forehead. The class went silent. Three more button pops and Jessica?s blouse was completely undone, hugging her shoulders and back as it continued to shrink.
Too surprised and confused to scream or move, at least she thought she was, but Jake had a little something to do with it, she looked down at her chest and received an answer as to why her chest and sides had been hurting during the latter parts of her speech. Her bra had shrunk too, into something probably less than an A cup designed to go around a young schoolgirl.
Jake didn?t want to put Jessica through too much pain. He knew that her clothes would dig in and cut her skin before they would rip or tear. So, along with making them shrink, he went on ahead and made them a little weaker, so they?d tear easier, not bringing too much pain to Jessica. He didn?t want to hurt her, just embarrass her a bit, like they way she embarrassed him back in the 8th grade.

It was lunchtime and everybody was in the cafeteria. Jake sat with Dan and a couple of his other friends. Jessica sat at a nearby table with some of her friends. She was even developed in the eighth grade. Of course not as large or as curvy as she would become, but her breasts where still a tight squeeze into B-cup bra?s and her hips had just started taking shape. Ever since Jake could remember, Jessica always accentuated her nice abs and stomach with high cut shirts and low hip-hugging pants and skirts.
Today was really no different than any other day. But Jake would never forget what Jessica did to him. As Jake walked by her table to put his tray away, she leaned back showing all of her stomach. This of course was meant to distract Jake as Jessica?s friend put out a foot; which Jake of course tripped over, spilling his lunch all over the front of himself in front of the entire eighth grade. Jessica laughed at him, as did the whole class. Jake was never so embarrassed.

Now Jessica stood in front of class in a bra that was way to small for her and in shorts that were beginning to rip up the seems. The class was silent except for the ripping sounds coming from Jessica?s shorts and bra strap. Every boy in the class, including Jake, had an enormous erection. The support straps of her bra gave way, making an audible ?Snap? as they broke underneath the force of Jessica?s ample bosom. Jessica brought her arms up to cover her chests as the bra shrank, pushing her cleavage up and over the bra and out the bottom. The movement of bringing her arms up caused the side straps of the bra to snap. Without the straps the bra fell to the ground where it did not seem to shrink anymore.
Unfortunately for Jessica, the arm movement also caused the zipper of her shorts to burst open, revealing her black lace panties, now a string bikini underneath. The sides of the shorts were next to give way, ripping up the seams all the way to where a belt would go around. Finally the front snap popped and the shorts literally fell off her in pieces. Her panties were nothing more than a black stretchy string, covering almost nothing. Everyone could see her trimmed course pubic hair. Mr. Harold could see the panties shrink into the crack of her nice ass, and then they snapped, falling to the ground. There were some more audible tears as her blouse continued shrinking, and her shoulders forced the seams to rip. The back tore down the middle and it finally fell off of her, tattered remains of what was once a nice green blouse.
Jessica Calloway, one of the hottest girls at George Washington High stood in front of her first period economics class, naked as the day she was born. Mr. Harold broke the silence, pulling himself out of his erotic trance of all the things he would do to Jessica.
?Uh, class will be dismissed early. Everyone out.? He said, his voice cracking a bit. ?Jessica, let me get my jacket to put over you.?
Jessica was still in shock. She just stood at the front of the classroom, not moving or anything. Her hands covered her breasts, but all the boys got plenty enough to see to satisfy their masturbation needs for a long time. Jake thought it would be a good time to leave Mr. Harold and Jessica alone. So he made the rest of the class break their little spell and get up and leave, almost like nothing ever happened, but it would always be at the back of their mind.
Mr. Harold bounded over to get his sport jacket to cover Jessica. Finally Jessica said something. ?What the fuck just happened??
?I don?t know. You were speaking and the next thing I know you?re naked. Here, put this on.? Mr. Harold handed Jessica the jacket. She took it immediately.
?Thank you. That?s so weird. I don?t know what I?m going to do now.?
?Is there some one who can bring you some more clothes? You?re welcome to wait here until.?
?Yes. I?ll call my little sister. Thanks Mr. Harold.?
?Hey, no problem, I just hope you?re okay.? Mr. Harold checked her over. God she was beautiful. The sun coming in from his window played across her face and hair. She almost looked angelic. He couldn?t believe he had a hot young woman (let?s face it, Jessica was 18, she was a woman) sitting naked in his classroom wearing only his sport jacket, which surprisingly looked smaller than before.
Jessica noticed it to. A strange feeling of the satin interior sliding over her skin, only she wasn?t moving. That?s when she looked down . . .

I most post the whole thing sometime.

--
jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008   #64
Drybones
Watching Holo Sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
Clothes growing for baggy clothing.
Clothes shrinking for tightness.

Does anyone know any media(Preferably manga/anime) that has this.
There was an episode of totally spies that had a cloths shrinking scene.

Also while this top is high, Mario Golf 64 is coming to the VC soon. I think it just came out in Japan. Or will soon. That said the Peach cloths TF I mentioned earlier will be easy to come across.
Drybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008   #65
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Here's a story called "Male Model" in which a guy has been cursed to have any clothes he puts on transform into a very feminine outfit. There's also a bit of body feminization involved in the curse, but the overall focus is definitely on the clothes. Even if, like me, you're not usually a fan of cross-dressing, I think the transformations in this story are well-written enough that it's worth your time.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2008   #66
DwarfPriest
Process Fan

What, no one mentioned Venon?
Granted, it's actually a shapeshifter symbiotic creature, but I think it qualifies.
Unread 09-26-2008   #67
DwarfPriest
Process Fan

What, no one mentioned Venon?
Granted, it's actually a shapeshifter symbiotic creature, but I think it qualifies.
Unread 09-26-2008   #68
KeiichiRX7
Who let you in here!?!?

VenoM you mean?
KeiichiRX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2008   #69
DwarfPriest
Process Fan

Probably.
Unread 10-06-2008   #70
Drybones
Watching Holo Sleep.

Mario Gold 64 is on the Virtual Console as of today.
Drybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2008   #71
s2325
Frequent Poster

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nW0H-lv5LRg&fmt=18
s2325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2008   #72
artificer-urza
Process Fan

Hmm... the thread's a little old, but here's some new content curtosy of my own web-comic Anathema: http://atelierlibertatum.com/anathema/?p=71
artificer-urza is offline   Reply With Quote