free hit counters
Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-28-2017   #1
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Hey guys, a fan suggested I reach out to the community here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the creator / hypnotist for Hypnosis On Display, a video series exploring real hypnosis with models. While we explore all kinds of different ideas and themes in our session, one thing we've become known for is our animal transformations through hypnosis, among the many transformations we experiment with.

While not every hypnotized subject is capable of these transformations, the best can make some very surprising transformations through hypnosis. We've had some incredible girls come through over the past two years, and continue to shoot new sessions each month.

Today we released a new session that should be of particular interest. It was our first every Halloween special, with a large number of transformations, including our model Jayne believing she is a cat, dog, bunny, zombie, and werewolf. You can see a preview here: https://youtu.be/eWVGviyTFp0

I will keep this thread updated and I'm available to answer any questions you guys might have. You can buy our videos at hypnosisondisplay.com and hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos/
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote