free hit counters
Escape From Pleasure Island - Transform Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-02-2022   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Escape From Pleasure Island - Transform Fan Comics

Showing Their Asses - Escape From Pleasure Island is out now!

The stars of today's comic were looking for a fun vacation getaway - but when their entire group begins to transform into donkeys, they'll find that they need to get away! Can these girls Escape From Pleasure Island?

Synopsis: To get her mind off of her guy troubles, Charlotte goes on a retreat with her friends to the ultimate getaway destination: Pleasure Island! Little do they know, this island is one with a sinister purpose...

Release Date: January 2nd, 2022
Written By: b-ridge
Artwork By: YouLZ (StudioArieta)
Tags: transformation, animal transformation, donkey transformation, mental tf

Issue Link: Escape From Pleasure Island

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to TransformFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Escape From Pleasure Island? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2022   #2
jolem
Process Disciple

Re: Escape From Pleasure Island - Transform Fan Comics

Yeah how am I suppose to temporarily join if your site is considered a scam site? Now I wonder if it is, since the verotel faq doesn't have an inquiry page.

Edit: Will gift cards work? My bank tells me that it won't accept payments from that country. Whatever that means.

Last edited by jolem; 01-07-2022 at 08:03 AM.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2022   #3
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolem View Post
Yeah how am I suppose to temporarily join if your site is considered a scam site? Now I wonder if it is, since the verotel faq doesn't have an inquiry page.

Edit: Will gift cards work? My bank tells me that it won't accept payments from that country. Whatever that means.
"Scam site" according to who? Transform Fan has been online and accepting members from around the globe since 2018.

We accept credit cards (including gift cards) through our billing partner Verotel. You can contact Verotel on their support page.

We also accept members via Patreon (which you can fund with a credit card or PayPal account).

AND we accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies through Coinbase.
Unread 01-08-2022   #4
jolem
Process Disciple

My Credit Card company is calling it a "fraudulent site" sorry. No matter how much I want to explain it isn't, the company won't believe me. That's why I can't pay for it normally, but since you accept gift cards too. I can probably find a way to use that instead.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2022   #5
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolem View Post
My Credit Card company is calling it a "fraudulent site" sorry. No matter how much I want to explain it isn't, the company won't believe me. That's why I can't pay for it normally, but since you accept gift cards too. I can probably find a way to use that instead.
Perhaps Patreon would be a good option for your case.
Unread 07-02-2022   #6
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Escape From Pleasure Island 2 - Transform Fan Comics

Jungle Jackasses - Escape From Pleasure Island 2 is out now!

The unlucky vacationers of Escape From Pleasure Island have fled into the wilderness, and they take a moment to rest and regroup. Unfortunately for them, they're still transforming - and still being hunted in a high-stakes game of "pin the tail on the donkey!"

Synopsis: What started out as a dream vacation has quickly become a nightmare! Having escaped into the woods, Charlotte, Alana, Taylor, and a handful of other girls must find out what's happened to them before they end up joining the rest of the herd...

Issue Release Date: July 2nd, 2022
Tags: transformation, animal transformation, donkey transformation, ass expansion, lesbians, sex, pleasure, mental tf

Series Link: Escape From Pleasure Island

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to TransformFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Escape From Pleasure Island 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 10-02-2023   #7
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Escape From Pleasure Island 3 - Transform Fan Comics

Stable-izing Influence - Escape From Pleasure Island 3 is out now!

The gang of would-be Pleasure Island escapees has found a helping hand in Meredith, who's fighting back against the sinister hunters... but how did she end up in this situation? Check out her "tail" in the newest issue of Escape From Pleasure Island!

Synopsis: On the run from a mysterious group of men intent on transforming them into donkeys, the girls find an unexpected ally. But who is she? And can she be trusted? Only time will tell...

Issue Release Date: October 2nd, 2023
Tags: transformation, animal transformation, donkey transformation, lesbians, sex, pleasure, mental tf

Series Link: Escape From Pleasure Island

ALSO: What did you think about Escape From Pleasure Island 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!