free hit counters
Love Belly - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 12-17-2007   #37
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouDontWantToKnow View Post
On a Katomaru-related note, does anyone know where I can download "Crow" and "2 Squared Shinobuden"?
sorry all I got is Right Stuff, Circle Cycle, KuroMaru, Love Belly, and Air XX off the top of my head
Unread 12-17-2007   #38
thejakeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
You have never heard of it?
Well lets say you want free internets but you dont want to pay the for road runner or net 9.95 (aka netzero) what you do is you hop in your car and start cruzin around for unsecure wireless networks. This process works very well if you are doing things that are shall we say less than savory. If you F with anyones site and they try and track you down the cops will be ringing on the wrong door. I know that really is irrelavent to your situation but since I am not able to see directly what you are doing thats the best advice I can give you. You could also try out an internet cafe if your feeling bold.
In short find a new IP
Lulz, my wii is running on my neighbor's internet.
Unread 12-17-2007   #39
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejakeman View Post
Lulz, my wii is running on my neighbor's internet.
correct thats one way to do it. Though what you would do on a wii is anyones guess *though: "wii wii" LOL
Unread 12-18-2007   #40
megell
LEACHER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
You have never heard of it?
Well lets say you want free internets but you dont want to pay the for road runner or net 9.95 (aka netzero) what you do is you hop in your car and start cruzin around for unsecure wireless networks. This process works very well if you are doing things that are shall we say less than savory. If you F with anyones site and they try and track you down the cops will be ringing on the wrong door. I know that really is irrelavent to your situation but since I am not able to see directly what you are doing thats the best advice I can give you. You could also try out an internet cafe if your feeling bold.
In short find a new IP
Holy crap... Thats brilliant! I mean seriously so. Man and I thought you were another... Nevermind. But seriously I think I'm gunna try that just for fun sometime...

Btw. Can't that cost someone monies and lots of them.
Unread 12-19-2007   #41
Nobunagakhan

War-driving sounds a tad...

Illegal.
I'm alright with stealing from faceless corporations, but stealing bandwidth from people just seems wrong.

Unread 12-19-2007   #42
OddKitsu
Walking migraine.

I haven't read the laws on it, but I imagine it is.

However, it'd be damn near impossible to catch and prosecute a guilty party without a specific trap set up.

And even then, they'd still have to try and track you down and yadda yadda yadda. It's not pervasive enough for them to give a damn.

But unless Kato leeches bandwidth from his neighbors, I fail to see the relevance of this topic.
Unread 12-19-2007   #43
Nobunagakhan

Oh, it's just Metatron being a dick and not providing links that will let you use the now broken BBWchan.

Unread 12-19-2007   #44
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

OK, thanks for the info. I was browsing the forum when I came across a manga name. I believe it was called "Eat'em Up" written by Akira Agata. Does anyone have the manga and wish to share it with the rest of us?
Unread 12-20-2007   #45
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Ok first off your the dick Nobunagakhan I told you why I could not give you a link fuckwad I was viewing it through another site so I do not have the link. I did tell you how I found the link so if you dont like it dont use it and stop being a winny little bitch.

On the topic of wardriving yes it is illegal some guy got caught sitting outside a starbucks saping off their internet but since there aren't any real laws on it the guy got like a $40 fine. Its all up to your ethics what are you willing to do for internets.

and lastly it seems that there may no longer be a bbwchan most of the linkchan boards have taken it off unlike when 7898 went down and was then replaced by bbwchan this time there is no new bbw chan board to replace the old one. I fear that the host may have given up, but then again it is the holidays and people are rather preocupied with personal matters so there is a bit of hope.

Oh and Nobunagakhan if you didnt understand any of the above please feel free to use the picture to better understand the point that I am getting across.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fu.jpg (10.2 KB, 29 views)
Unread 12-20-2007   #46
Nobunagakhan

You just can't stop fighting, can you?

Anyways, I have apt reasons to call you a dick, due to the fact that you kept going on about how your method work, when it didn't.
Then there's the whole ethical problem with stealing from people(not corporations, actual people), which just further cements my point.
Finally, using pictures to convey your message just cheapens you and make it look like you don't even have confidence in your words as a method of stopping an argument.

Unread 12-20-2007   #47
GLKnight83
Process Disciple

Nobunagakhan, back off. The fight's over. Let it go.
Unread 12-20-2007   #48
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan View Post
You just can't stop fighting, can you?

Anyways, I have apt reasons to call you a dick, due to the fact that you kept going on about how your method work, when it didn't.
Then there's the whole ethical problem with stealing from people(not corporations, actual people), which just further cements my point.
Finally, using pictures to convey your message just cheapens you and make it look like you don't even have confidence in your words as a method of stopping an argument.
Sigh sigh
What should I adress first in this mindless bit of dribble? hummm
Oh I know the ethics now I know thats your issue but if you had any form of deductive reasoning in that void between your ears you would know that STARBUCKS has free wifi or you could try Pinera. Just go buy a coffee or soda sit in a corner and do your thing. Now this leads me to the next point the pictures. Since its obvious you DID NOT read my previous post yet looked at the picture tells me that some of the words may have been too difficult for you.
And again I say if any of that seemed too complex and you need a more base answer please view the picture like you always do then jump to some random ass conclusion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg puddin pop.jpg (17.6 KB, 38 views)
Closed Thread