free hit counters
To Bake a Christmas Cake (Complete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-22-2008   #13
Reif
Frequent Poster

Re: Fiction Contribution - To Bake a Christmas Cake

I appreciate all the feedback, I'm glad that people are enjoying the stories.
Reif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008   #14
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reif View Post
If you liked this but were put off by the length of my first story "The succubus' wedding night" give it a try.
I read your other story...I don't know I think this was a lot better. Might have to do with me loving succubus transformations and being sad to have not seen one ...It was false advertising damn it .

My problem with the other one in seriousness wasn't its length or lack of hot demonic chicks...That was fine, I don't mind long stories...Its just after the initial bar scene a lot of the temptation and feeling stuff he was experiencing to me seemed way too long. I understand you were trying to convey a great struggle and all there it just dragged on and kept repeating itself in my opinion...It could have been shorter, or the lust could have felt different each time, too often I felt like I was re-reading the story over and over. And now for the sacrilege: What I DID think was too long even though it was masterfully written in the other story was the transformation sequence...I know that's why most of us are here and you definitely did an awesome process scene in that story I just felt that again it got repetitive even though it was well written. However, I did like the two characters little cameo in this story showing that they are definitely happy. Interesting that the witch seemingly knows that she wasn't born in that form...You creating your own story universe? You are off to a good start if you are .

In contrast this story was superbly balanced. You introduced the main characters well and dealt with the transformation at a much better clip all without being repetitive. Its for that reason that I commented on this story, the other story was good for the pure fetish value that many come here for, but this story was good as both a transformation story and a story within itself. All in all I enjoyed this one better by far, but it had nothing to do with length. Good writing and story is what gets me into a TF story and makes me enjoy a read. All in all I thought your second story here was on par with the best transformation stories I've ever read. I would definitely say your second story was comparable to my favorite TG authors from old Fictionmania Anon Allsop and Deane Christopher. It was excellent, huge step up in quality of work in my opinion.

Last edited by frice2000; 12-22-2008 at 08:29 PM.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2008   #15
JONJONAUG
Lurker

Holy shit...is this some good new original content I see?

Never thought I'd see the day. Excellent work.
JONJONAUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009   #16
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

A truly arousing and well written story. When mentioning certain parts of the transformation, mostly the groin, I found it hard to picture. Also, I didn't get the final part of the transformation, involving the heart shaped pin (what did that do exactly?)but I like this idea a lot!

Also, is 'Holly' speaking in an Irish accent? The witch did say she was thinking of making her Irish, but you never confirmed what accent she was speaking.

Good work!
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009   #17
Reif
Frequent Poster

Smile Re: Fiction Contribution - To Bake a Christmas Cake

I was going pretty fast in this story as a result of me trying to get it done before the seasonal event it was based on passed. So I didn't put near the detail in to this one that I put into the Succubus' Wedding Night, for that I apologize if things got unclear.

The idea was that two long bubbles formed along his crotch and then swelled outward until they effectively enveloped his manhood. Then the whole arrangment effectively 'swallowed' and then deflated leaving him a woman between his legs. If youre still having trouble visualizing, the closest piece of graphic art that I've seen would be one by DPRagan which I've attached. Keep in mind though that his picture is a 'goo' situation while mine isn't and the pose and face would be completely different.

The navel piercing doesn't actually do anything in the story, its just garnish. Basically Mirabel adding that last extra 'oomph.'

I never did say if Holly had an accent, if you want to mentally give her a gentle brogue I wouldn't mind.

I'm about 33% done with my third story. It would be going faster if I would stop having great ideas which naturally have to be included.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0033nc.jpg (128.4 KB, 205 views)

Last edited by Reif; 01-02-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 12-16-2009   #18
Reif
Frequent Poster

Shameless Bump...see edit added on original post.
Unread 12-16-2009   #19
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Such a tease >.>...I look forward to January then.
Unread 12-16-2009   #20
Bloodyred
The Blood Runs Red

great holiday story

Quote:
Originally Posted by frice2000 View Post
Such a tease >.>...I look forward to January then.
look at the date of the post
Unread 12-16-2009   #21
Reif
Frequent Poster

No, my statment is currently accurate. Above the added line is what I just added. The Succubus Bride Part 2 should be released in either very late December or early January (depends on how much time I get to work on it).

I know its a long wait, but I can tell you that Zoe is getting significantly more screen time in part 2. It may not reach the epic proportions of Robin and Marion's arc but it will be signficantly longer than The Succubus' Wedding Night.

Also as a bonus (and partly because I needed to make continuity corrections) I will be releasing The Succubus Wedding Night v 2.0 at the same time. While the core of TSWN will be unchanged it has gotten a fresh coat of polish and a few paragraphs added in here or there.
Unread 12-16-2009   #22
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

<Reads date of post. Reads last post by author. Shrugs and chuckles.> So looking forward to January .
Unread 12-17-2009   #23
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Ah, yes. I read that last year.

It was pretty good, but something about the witch woman bugged me. Went a little overboard with the cheesecake lines I guess. Hard to explain.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2010   #24
Reif
Frequent Poster

Last shameless bump I promise...I have now added a PDF version.