free hit counters
unusual TF tastes - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-17-2007   #1
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

unusual TF tastes

Now their is a TF category for those more unusual TF tastes it makes me wonder what your oddest TF tastes are.

Mind you my normal TF tastes are odd by most peoples reckoning. I like partial TG changes, and FtM if they act girly and look manly post change. (I prefer non-anime are as anime style guys look too girly).

At times I like BE, butt expansion, and body expansion on women. But i usually prefer a partial TG twist and them happening to guys in a feminine way.

I like conjoinment, but usually guys conjoined to girls (which is very rare), the other times I like it it is usually when their is extreme awkwardness to it such as a conjoinment mixing different body builds with a body mixed from both, or a front to back joining.

I also like swapped around body parts some times. things like a girl with a butt for a face, dicks for nipples, boobs on her butt, etc.

On rare occasions i like lower body rotations (hips twisted so the butt is in front) but for me i like the rarer version of them where the legs face forward still. I have not seen one of those in a long time.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote