free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 592 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-16-2014   #7093
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
I'm reticent about seeing that one. Misogyny might be an inevitable subtext of most horror movies (hell, I'm posting on a forum entirely centred AROUND fetishistic imagery of women being transformed into different things), but from what I've heard, the female-hating in W&B is through the effin' roof.
Yeah I did notice a lot of the "women are bitchy hur hur" jokes and portrayals.
Honestly I was barely looking at the screen if there weren't women on it, so I'm sure I missed a lot of the more blatant stuff.

Starts at 39:07 into the movie if you want to just skip to it.

Here's some screen shots.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2014   #7094
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Isn't that an Álex de la Iglesia film? His films usually work in the mold of parodies and satires of the genres they emulate, and it wouldn't be surprising if a lot of that is done deliberately and in jest/denouncement.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2014   #7095
icoolboy
Leecher

guys do any of you know where to get the entire cg collection for portion's divine heart Karen sp or it's full game version download?
this is the link for it's official page
http://portion.nexton-net.jp/product...ren/index.html
icoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2014   #7096
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
I'm reticent about seeing that one. Misogyny might be an inevitable subtext of most horror movies (hell, I'm posting on a forum entirely centred AROUND fetishistic imagery of women being transformed into different things), but from what I've heard, the female-hating in W&B is through the effin' roof.
I'm in the same boat. Fine with objectification to some degree, but misogyny - especially when it's so blatant - just turns me right off.
Unread 10-18-2014   #7097
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
I haven't seen the film, so I cannot speak to whether or not it's misogynist in tone or theme, but I am wary of prejudging anything based on its subject matter.

As you mention, this entire thread (and ninety-five pecent of the forums) could easily be construed to be misogynistic, and we'd find ourselves in the defensive explaining to a newcomer why we think that that isn't the case. I'd say that most of us firmly believe that fiction and fantasy are just such, and bear no correlation to the actual attutudes and behaviour of those of us that engage in or enjoy them.

Re: misogyny being an inevitable subtext in horror movies; I believe you're thinking primarily of slasher films, and the boring old trope of the "sluts getting what's coming to them" while the virginal lead survives? Or of the "women exist to be victims/props/recuees" of men spiel? As a fan of the genre, I've got to stick up for horror, and I would say confidently that the vast majority of these clichés appearing in slashers has less to do with misogyny, intentional or otherwise, and much more to do with hackneyed, lazy writing and direction.

It's much easier to follow an established template (see vampire movies) than it is to create something new. And quite often, the attempt to create something new is even more disastrous (again, see vampire movies).
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2014   #7098
iamseercoltz
TG Artist

I don't know anything about World of Warcraft. I don't know much about this writer's previous works on Fictionmania, except that they all involve body suit transformations. That said, this is one of the best Evil Conversion stories I've read in a long time: http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/m...the_Legion.txt

Make sure to read it through. It's kinda TG too.
iamseercoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2014   #7099
Mordenheim
Resident Mad Scientist

I found this on Tumblr a while back, but now I can't find a source for it! If any of you have seen where this is from, please let me know so I can give it proper credit and linkbacks.

In other words, there must inevitably be unholy business here, just as there will be sacred, but I cannot guarantee to tell you -or even sometimes to know- which is which... All I want now is time to enchant you.
{Clive Barker, Galilee}
Mordenheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2014   #7100
bureksasutlijom
Process Fan

Your contribution is very welcomed. Simply lovely.
Unread 10-25-2014   #7101
JMS
Process Fan

Hey could we keep the paedo shit inside its containment thread? Bad enough it's tolerated on this site at all
JMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2014   #7102
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS View Post
Hey could we keep the paedo shit inside its containment thread? Bad enough it's tolerated on this site at all
Paedo? Umm excuse my ignorance but what the heck do you mean by Paedo?

Cause if you meant pedo as in pedophillia in reference to Mordenheim's Pony comic post.. the how old is old enough if 1000+ is too young? If you meant pony stuff, well your argument holds no water as this is a corruption tread that does not have a "only humans" clause, it's corruption so it fits even if you don't like anthromorphic ponies.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 10-25-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2014   #7103
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post

Cause if you meant pedo as in pedophillia in reference to Mordenheim's Pony comic post.. the how old is old enough if 1000+ is too young? If you meant pony stuff, well your argument holds no water as this is a corruption tread that does not have a "only humans" clause, it's corruption so it fits even if you don't like anthromorphic ponies.
Preach.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2014   #7104
JMS
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post

lol you're actually using the old 'she actually 1300 years old!' argument. They're kids show characters which sound and act like kids - they are very clearly signaled to be underage. The brony fascination with sexualising MLP is both astounding and disgusting.
JMS is offline   Reply With Quote