free hit counters
Shulking Out? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2012   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question Shulking Out?

Hi there,

Returning to this subject after more than a year, I have been doing some pondering on the topic that was previously considered, and did find some interesting insights.

To refresh anyone new to this, I will briefly explain. Last year, I discussed the concept of a "Hulk Out" with a gender bending dimension; male to female and female to male during the Gamma powered transformation http://www.process-productions.com/f...+bending+hulks . The results of the poll presented a nearly clean 80/20 divide in favour of male to female. Though the more unconventional female to male is not without virtue, the former mtf hulk out does intrigue still... .

Considering this now, I would consult more widely as to the forums view of a male to female "shulk out" (man to female hulk/she-hulk). I myself do appreciate why it could be so popular in its conflation of TG/TF/FMG, though I am curious as to how others find and envision the idea .

To stir the debate, an interesting example of what is generally suggested, though with the idea given to Dr. Bruce Banner becoming the "He-She Hulk" http://fav.me/d18bcq6.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012   #2
pox913
Lurker

Re: Shulking Out?

I think it's a great process idea, if it's done right, and I wouldn't mind seeing some more examples along this line of thinking created at some point. I know there had been some stories very much right up this alley posted at the Savage Impulses 3 Yahoo group earlier this year but it looks like they've been taken down now....
pox913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012   #3
hexen
Amateur writer

Re: Shulking Out?

I'd have to ask what I asked before but with the TG twist. What makes a good Hulk/She-Hulk TF? What makes a good TG? What would you expect from a Hulkout TF followed by TG or a TG followed by a hulkout? It's a little obvious that by asking in The Process Forum (a place dedicated to Female transformations) the result would be a massive favor toward a Male to Female TG in any way because the end result is female. I'd say that for me a TG followed by a hulkout is not very intresting in a TG point of view because if the character is hulking out then he or she will become a mindless chromatic muscular creature that will go out rampaging without care.

Of course someone could take the whole Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde treatment and create a dialogue between the monster and the human and create a nice dicothomy with the whole fact that the monster, despite being the opposite gender, still considers itself superior and starts to oppres the human self but then, would it be a hulkout or simply another Jekyl and Hyde spin off?

Of course for someone who is drawing the line would be much easier to define. A Hulk is basically a green muscular monster who rampages and who says "<name> SMASH!" a lot, but for a writer it is a little harder. I'd say that a Hulkout TG/TF has potential to be intresting but as far as fetish related material goes guess the best bet is to make futa shehulks, they would "please" a LOT of people aroung here.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote