free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 68 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-13-2009   #805
ragemachine123
Master Assassin

You know you never see those...

I was wondering if anyone can find any videos involving breasts expanding or growing to the point of lactation or explosion?

Trust me, I've done my research and have found nothing.
Unread 03-13-2009   #806
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Re: BE Request Thread

I found this clip on dailymotion and was wondering if anyone knew what anime this was from? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x89s85_be1_sexy
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2009   #807
HungryHobo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
I found this clip on dailymotion and was wondering if anyone knew what anime this was from? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x89s85_be1_sexy
its from Marin A Go Go and its not really BE rather clothes shrinking the guy can control her to be man's ultimate desire. its a pretty hard video to find entirely and it comes in a series, if you can find a good source i would like to know.
HungryHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2009   #808
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Been curious for a while on what this could be from. I refuse to believe that she started off that giant to begin with. D:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1228226624472.jpg (54.0 KB, 873 views)
BaconExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2009   #809
ragemachine123
Master Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconExpert View Post
Been curious for a while on what this could be from. I refuse to believe that she started off that giant to begin with. D:
The picture does look like growth was involved.
Unread 03-17-2009   #810
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragemachine123 View Post
The picture does look like growth was involved.
Breast growth? If you mean something like GTS, I don't think there's much space in the background to tell accurately (I don't really see anything that would give you that idea). She looks like she's just laying on a bed or cloth, and maybe that's her arm in the upper right corner.
Unread 03-18-2009   #811
gameseeker18
Lurker

I already posted this in the GTS section, but I don't know if I would have better results here.

I'm trying to find the various comics from E.L. Publications. - http://web.archive.org/web/200512080....com/frame.htm (Web Archive)

I've already done the research and I know that ELP had gone out of business in 2005, and I also know that BustArtist bought out their comics and legally owns them in 2006 (http://www.overflowingforum.com/view...php?f=2&t=1052), but I've checked BustArtist's site and I do not see them up for sale. And even if he/she was selling them, I'd prefer to have the original black and white versions (BA was going to color/redraw them). Also, he/she bought the "Tremendous Tit Tales" from ELP, so where would I find the giantess comics?

I'd prefer to gain/buy the comics legally instead of just downloading them online or using a torrent, but where can I find these comics? Does anybody at least have any leads on ELP's comics?

EDIT: Nevermind, he's going to release it in time when he re-makes the comics him/herself. That still doesn't answer the ELP's giantess comic question, but that's for the GTS board.

Last edited by gameseeker18; 03-18-2009 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Re-researched and semi-found my answer
gameseeker18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2009   #812
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

I was looking for an old anime clip. I've spent the last hour and half searching, but found nothing.

It's a short clip, maybe 15-30 seconds in length. There's a girl sitting on a bed in a pink Shirt. She's struggling to pull her pink shirt down, but her breasts "seem" to grow and then he lets go of the shirt and they come bouncing up.

I also remember people debating whether it was actually process or not, but if anyone has the clip or knows where to find it, I'd be very appreciative. It'd also be an added bonus if anyone knew the title of anime it was from.

Thank you for your time.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2009   #813
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickme View Post
I was looking for an old anime clip. I've spent the last hour and half searching, but found nothing.

It's a short clip, maybe 15-30 seconds in length. There's a girl sitting on a bed in a pink Shirt. She's struggling to pull her pink shirt down, but her breasts "seem" to grow and then he lets go of the shirt and they come bouncing up.

I also remember people debating whether it was actually process or not, but if anyone has the clip or knows where to find it, I'd be very appreciative. It'd also be an added bonus if anyone knew the title of anime it was from.

Thank you for your time.
Yeah, that was posted here. Forgot the name, but it wasn't actual BE, and there was an animated gif of it too.
Unread 03-19-2009   #814
Clickme

I thought so, but I wasn't able to find either. I was hoping someone had the video clip (with sound), or a link to it. With the little info I had, it made searching difficult.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
Unread 03-19-2009   #815
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickme View Post

Thank you for your time.
It from an ero anime called "Sora no iro Mizu no Iro" (Color of the Sky, Color of the Water). Specifically the first episode, 21:07 in.

Actually, scratch that.
Looks like I have the exact clip lurking on my hard drive.
Attached Files
File Type: avi Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro Bounce.avi (1.73 MB, 526 views)

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2009   #816
Clickme

Awesome! Thank you for the clip, and speedy response ^_^ And thank you very much for the title ^_^