free hit counters
Changes in Store (Complete) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-03-2009   #37
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Re: Changes in Store (TG Stories)

It's been a while since your last update. You any closer to finishing another story?
blblblblbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009   #38
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Well, I've finished some things... but I just have this weird feeling that they're not up to the same level of quality as my other work. I have been writing, though, so there's still more to come.
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2009   #39
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Cool! Can't wait!
Unread 11-19-2009   #40
blblblblbl
Process Fan

So, do you have an estimate or something for the next installment?

Like 2 weeks, a month, or anything like that?
Unread 01-25-2010   #41
blblblblbl
Process Fan

It's been quite a while. Are you still doing the stories?
Unread 01-25-2010   #42
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

For your own safety, I suggest you please stop necoposting. Whether or not the author posts another story is up to them, and we'll be informed if and when it happens.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2010   #43
blblblblbl
Process Fan

sorry.
Unread 01-25-2010   #44
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Again with the whining about necroposting...

It doesn't matter, does it? Somebody asks a question, who cares, it doesn't harm anything.
Unread 01-25-2010   #45
Sphore
Frequent Poster

It seems that necro-ing does work.

A Night Out

“So, big boy, what’ll it be?”

George was nervous- it was his first time with this kind of request. He shifted uncomfortably on the motel bed, eyes flitting around the dimly lit room.

“Well...” he nervously began, “I’ve got this... one thing that I’d like to try.”

“Oh?” asked the prostitute, “And what’s that?”

“It’s... okay, hear me out.”

“I’m listening, hotstuff.”

“Okay, you dominate me... but... you’re a man and I’m the woman.”

The prostitute’s eyebrows raised, but beyond that her face remained still. Then, she relaxed, a sultry smile spreading across her face.

“Alright baby, let’s try that out.” Her voice sounded lower and husky, as she crawled onto the bed with George. She gently pushed him back, kneeling over him as he lay flat on his back, staring up at her voluptuous form. Slowly, she lowered herself down beside him.

“Oh girl, yeah, you’ve got the sexiest, longest hair.” She teased at George’s short, curly brown locks, running her fingers roughly through him, “Don’t you?”

“Oh yeah, I do.” George spoke in a breathy falsetto. Sherry grinned, as if about to laugh, but contained herself. She slid further down his body, rubbing his firmly muscled chest.

“And your boobs baby, mmm, delicious. Let me have a taste.” Sherry unbuttoned George’s shirt, lowering her face down onto his nipple and played her tongue around it, sucking gently. George filled his role admirably, moaning effeminately.

“Oh girl, I could spend all day just enjoying the view from here...” Sherry continued to grope George’s masculine body, complimenting his feminine arms, face, curves, everything. George lost control and came, but the foreplay continued.

“Multiple orgasms? Hell yeah babe, that’s what you’ll be getting.”

After several minutes of this, however, George began to wonder when the Sherry was getting to business.

“Er... the domination?”

Sherry was suddenly transformed. She rose back to her knees, glaring down at her client.

“Bitch!” She shouted in the husky voice- “You’ll get it when I damn well feel like it!”

George, caught completely off guard, sat back and whimpered quietly.

“Maybe if you pay the price first- my dick needs some attention.” Slowly and with rough movements, Sherry removed her short leather skirt, revealing her naked groin to the air. Cautiously, George’s hands approached. Sherry responded with a brutal slap.

“If I wanted hands, I’d do it myself, bitch! I want your mouth!”

“Yes mistress.”

Another brutal slap caught George in the face.

“Mistress! You stupid whore, you’re going to pay for that!”

Forcefully, Sherry grabbed George’s head and pulled it up, forcing it into her groin.

“Suck, bitch.”

George opened his mouth and began eating out Sherry. But as he did so, something began to change. Her clitoris, swelling with arousal, was beginning to thicken. George did not think anything of it, until he felt it beginning to extend past his lips. Horrified, George tried to pull his head away, only to be forced back on.

“You heard me!”

Terrified, George could only continue to suck as he was commanded, as the vagina around his mouth rapidly began to change. The clitoris continued to grow, as if being drawn into his mouth, while the rest of the vagina began to shift upwards, or seal up altogether.

“Stop.”

George violently pulled himself away from the terrifying occurrences taking places right before him, to see a bizarrely extended clitoris, or perhaps a tiny penis, where the woman’s vagina had once been.

“Massage my balls.”

“What!?!”

“You heard me!” shouted Sherry, slapping George and shoving his face back to her groin. Terrified of another painful blow, he allowed the organ back into his mouth and reached his hand to just beneath, rubbing the skin beneath. As his head pressed up against her body, he felt a strange rumbling, like something shifting inside. He continued the rubbing, feeling the skin beneath her lengthening and widening penis beginning to grow coarse hairs and loosen. With disgust, he felt the skin loosen further and further, until it was simply an empty, dangling sac. Then, suddenly, an object began descending down into the nascent scrotum from the bodily interior above it. Sherry grunted with pleasure, then suddenly ejaculated into George’s mouth. He tried to gag and spit the alien fluid out, but Sherry pulled his hair.

“Swallow it, slut... yeah, swallow it.”

Obediently, George did as he was told. As the sperm went down, he felt his mouth, tongue and throat tingling and tightening. He paused for a moment, but fearing further abuse, returned to massaging Sherry’s growing genitals. A second object sank down into the scrotum, and the transformation of the region was nearing its completion. Sherry began to pump George’s head forwards and backwards, pushing his lips up and down the shaft of her penis. As they slid along, they tingled and began to thicken, becoming soft and pouty, although his face as a whole remained unchanged. Sherry’s member was beginning to develop definition, beginning to assume the proper shape of the male organ. Inside his mouth, George’s tongue felt the tip began to widen into a head. He sensed the urethra re-emerge at the tip, and felt a fold slowly growing into the foreskin. Hairs began to grow around the base of the penis, scratching at his face. The penis had swelled up to an impressive size, straining the available space in his mouth. Suddenly, Sherry shoved him away, and came a second time. Her hot semen splattered over his face and chest, leaving George a moment to sit in stunned silence at the recent events. Sherry grunted pleasurably, her voice cracking slightly. A wide grin on her face spread as she looked at George, frozen in shock.

“Lick your lips girl.”

Nervously, George ran his tongue around his mouth, tasting semen. He also sensed that something distinctly different in the shape of his tongue and lips, but put it down to the stimulation of recent events.

“Yeah, lap it up good.”

George obeyed, reaching every bit of his face that he could with his tongue. He raised his hand to his face to wipe away the remnants, before lowering his hand to wipe off his torso. As he did so, his face began to tingle, the skin softening subtly.

“No.”

“Yes Sher- I mean-“

Sherry slapped him cruelly.

“Master. You’re going to have to lick it off your chest too.”

“But I can’t-”

“Do it.”

George bent his head forwards, until his chin rested on his collarbone. He extended his tongue out as far as he could, but could not reach.

“Move your tits, you dumb bitch.”

Of course! George put his hands under his pectorals, and pushed them upwards, in reach of his tongue, which lapped up the drying semen. As he did so, he felt a strange sensation spreading across the area, something more than the simple sensation of his tongue on skin. The muscle seemed to fade, and it became either easier to stretch his neck downwards, or easier to push the flesh upwards. After a few moments of this, George had removed the stains from his skin, which glistened now with saliva. His pectorals felt strange, as if his whole upper body had weakened.

Sherry grinned lecherously and nodded. She had enjoyed the show, but now it was over and she desired more. Her satisfied smile turned back to a scowl at George.

“So, why are you wearing so much, prude? Not putting out for me huh? Take it off, my little bitch, and do it sexy.”

Shuddering, George tried to back away, but Sherry leapt on him and pinned him down to the bed.

“Fine then, we’re gonna do this the hard way.” Flexing her arms- were they growing wider?- Sherry twisted George around so he was lying on his stomach, and roughly pulled off his unbuttoned shirt, leaving him topless.

“No bra? Slutty, aren’t you. Let’s see what you’ve got going on downstairs.” Sherry stuffed her hand beneath George’s groin and unzipped his fly, sticking in her hand and grabbing hold of his stiffened member.

“Oh yeah, that’s some fine pussy. You ready to use it?”

George didn’t respond before Sherry whipped off his belt, holding it threateningly near his bare chest.

“Take off your pants.” Sherry ordered, putting a knee down on the center of his back.

Squirming, George unbuttoned his slacks and began to wriggle around, pushing them down and revealing black boxers.

“All off!” Sherry grabbed the waistband and snapped it down on George’s rear, triggering an involuntary moan.

“You’ll like more of that... hurry up now.”

George pushed down the boxers along with his pants, struggling to push them past his knees due to the heavy weight pinning him down. Sherry shifted around, now sitting in on George’s back, and began to massage his rear. George moaned pleasurably, his penis hard against the bed.

“Gettin’ wet baby... let’s keep this up.” Sherry continued to rub deeply, and George continued to writhe pleasurably and moan. His voice was slowly slipping higher as he did so, and further places were taking place at the point of contact. Sherry’s fingers were growing less feminine, becoming wider, rougher and stronger. Meanwhile, George’s ass was losing its muscular definition, but at the same time smoothing over with fat deposits, making it ever-easier to get purchase in the warm flesh.

Suddenly, Sherry rolled off of George’s back and violently pulled off his pants, then his boxers, leaving the man naked in bed. With an impressive show of strength, she flipped him over again, flexing her growing arms. George looked up and for the first time saw the full scope of the changes in the prostitute. Her face was the same, and she wore the same black leather tank top, but her arms were... thick, and seeming to be growing hair. And in the middle of her groin was... a rapidly rising penis. Sherry’s eyes met George’s and her intentions became fully known. George could barely cry out before Sherry leapt upon him, pinning him to the bed. Her hand went straight to his penis, massaging it along its length.

“Oh baby, your smooth ‘n sexy slit... it wants this, doesn’t it?”

“N-no!” stammered George, before being silenced by a light punch.

“So girl, I don’t usually get involved, but I can tell you’re gonna be a sweet fuck- what’s the name?”

“Uh... Georgia.”

“Georgia eh? Hah! That’s more masculine than you deserve. Far as I’m concerned, your name’s Tiffany from now on.”

“Yes master.”

“Good. With that out of the way, let’s get busy.” Sherry’s hand moved to George’s scrotum, which she began to stretch and squeeze. George’s penis twitched in excitement, prompting Sherry’s second hand to seize it, keeping the organ under control.

As she massaged the scrotum, she began to push it up against his body. Slowly, the testes began to shrink, as the skin began to tighten. Hair was withdrawing from the area, as the skin smoothed over further. The incredible tension in his groin was almost too much to bear, and George forced himself to remain in control- but he couldn’t. With a breathy grunt, he came, semen spurting out onto Sherry’s hand and dribbling back down his penis. With a smooth, sliding sensation, his scrotum pulled flatter and flatter towards his body, pushing his two testes against the inner surface of his core. His body seemed to open up inside, drawing in the two pressured objects, one after the other. With a few last rubs, the looseness of the scrotum disappeared, and George was smooth and hairless beneath his penis, flaccid from the recent ejaculation.

“Now’s the time baby. Open up wide!”

With an unexpected thrust, Sherry forced her penis just underneath George’s. He gasped with surprise, and a suddenly renewed fear, he tried to withdraw, but Sherry kept on pushing, thrusting the head of her penis into the fold just between the flaccid member and his skin. Holding this position, Sherry moved her hands along the side of George’s body, spreading his semen all the way up both sides, before resting her fingers on his chest. There, they began to aggressively rub his nipples, causing George to moan, the small protrusions on his thin chest stiffening.

“Yeah... you like it when I go at your big, fat nipples, don’t you?”

“Unh...” moaned George, his voice cracking further. Sherry, without warning, halted the rubbing and grabbed George’s nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, squeezing and twisting them. George gave a breathy gasp of pain, arching his back. As he did so, his waist began to give away and lose its width, as his ribcage tapered more and more towards its bottom. Sherry maintained the assault, pulling and twisting at George’s nipples, causing the man beneath her to writhe. The aggression was overwhelming, George began to scream from the intense, pleasurable pain. Finally, she released him, allowing George to flop back on the bed, exhausted. His nipples were large and discoloured from their recent mistreatment, and balanced atop a lightly heaving chest.

While George attempted to recover, Sherry focused her efforts back at his groin. A small cavity was beginning to form beneath George’s penis, and Sherry pushed into it repeatedly. George attempted words, but failed, managing to only cry out a weak moan. His flaccid penis began to grow erect again, but it would not grow back to its original size. As Sherry pumped more and more, George began to cooperate, putting his hands on Sherry’s muscular shoulders, gripping them desperately. His own arms began to thin and weaken, as their hair receded and his fingers began to refine. Meanwhile, his penis was periodically spasming, in futile attempts to ejaculate. Each time it twitched, it softened again, before extending again to progressively smaller sizes. The sensation in it was growing progressively more intense as it rubbed against Sherry’s thick, powerful member. With every thrust, the cleft beneath his shortening penis was growing deeper and deeper. George, overcome by sensation, lifted his legs into the air and wrapped them around Sherry’s back, which was growing ever more thick and well-muscled. He found it a little odd- his legs had never been this flexible before. Meanwhile Sherry’s ran her firm hands along the length of George’s legs, playing with them as his limbs shook and shortened. Their hair too was beginning to recede, and feminine curves were descending quickly down his thighs.

By this point, George’s penis had dwindled to a thick stub, rubbing against Sherry’s. With every new thrust, it shrank further, sinking into the top of the vaginal cavity so recently opened by Sherry’s efforts. George was too far gone in erotic bliss to feel concern. As his new vagina completed its formation, Sherry’s thrusts became even more aggressive, bringing George ever closer towards climax. Then, in an instant, it happened. Sherry gave a deep, satisfied grunt, and George felt a hot spurt burst forth inside of him. He screamed and clawed at Sherry’s leather-clad back, his shrinking feet digging into he.

For a few moments, the two rested, tightly attached to each other. However, Sherry kept her penis in position, resting on George’s soft chest and removing her leather top, letting her breasts hang free.

“Now, you’ve been an obedient little whore, haven’t you?”

George did not respond, still basking in the afterglow of his powerful orgasm.

“Tell me your name.”

George stirred from his reverie.

“I’m George.”

“Tiffany... I’m disappointed. I guess I’ll just have to teach you- now. Suck this.”

Sherry lay her nipple down on George’s face, and obligingly, he took it into his mouth, playing at it with his tongue. Sherry suddenly slapped George.

“I said suck!”

George began to suckle on the nipple, and Sherry rested down heavily upon him. With every suck, a bit of milk entered his mouth, its flavour washing through him. Every bit of milk shrank Sherry’s breast a little more, and George was swapping back and forth. Intoxicated with the idea of serving his master, George did not feel his preteen breasts begin to grow, as Sherry’s shrank, nor did he feel his face, contorted from the suckling, changing shape, features altering from those of a nondescript man to a seductive woman. His hair at last began to grow, at an incredible pace, quickly passing his ears, neck, and spilling down all around him in curly, brunette locks.

George continued to suckle, his mind now overpowered by the desire to obey his master and continue to suck. He struggled to do so, even as the nipples shrank away to small, flattened bumps, and Sherry’s once voluminous breasts gave away entirely to toned pectorals. As the last of Sherry’s femininity was sucked out of her, George’s breasts were completing their final growth into soft, rounded d-cups.

Tiffany stared at her master lovingly. His features were chiselled and strong, and tolerated her holding him tightly in post-coital embrace. After several minutes, he pulled himself free, triggering a needy, whining noise from Tiffany.

“Don’t worry babe, you’ll be getting plenty more of that soon enough.”

“Huh?” asked Tiffany. Her mind was clouded, and filled with thoughts of sex and submission.

“Ah, I’ve set up a... couple appointments- should make some good money.” Tiffany’s master was now pulling on some men’s clothing scattered around the bed, quickly dressing hisself. He picked up Tiffany’s leather skirt and top, cast down on the floor, and threw them.

“Now, get your slow ass out of here, this motel charges by the hour. Our clients are waiting.” Tiffany quickly pulled on the skimpy articles of clothing, and followed her master out of the room.
Unread 01-26-2010   #46
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

...well. First we start out with fairly innocent stories of a kid in a lingerie shop and a girl's bathroom... and then delve headfirst into dommie prostitutes and sex tapes. How's that for mood whiplash...

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010   #47
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I took a while to post it. Wasn't sure if it was a good idea...
Unread 01-26-2010   #48
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Yeah, I think the more innocent ones were better.