free hit counters
Dark Souls II TG Coffin - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-14-2014   #1
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Dark Souls II TG Coffin

So, yeah, early in the game, there's a coffin on a beach guarded by these two hippo things. When you lay inside it, it closes, when you come out, your gender is switched. I'm not sure if you can continuously use it though, I've only seen it in videos, haven't bothered to go check it out yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0W5uPP9TFU

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014   #2
RavenRift
TG Author

Re: Dark Souls II TG Coffin

For the impatient: He goes into the coffin at 1:36, and emerges at 2:01
Unread 03-14-2014   #3
golan444
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo3924 View Post
So, yeah, early in the game, there's a coffin on a beach guarded by these two hippo things. When you lay inside it, it closes, when you come out, your gender is switched. I'm not sure if you can continuously use it though, I've only seen it in videos, haven't bothered to go check it out yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0W5uPP9TFU
You can use it as many times as you like, but it only changes your body, not your face. Which can leave you looking pretty odd, lol.
golan444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014   #4
ser-j
Yes you are!

Matsu-sensei actually made a parody comic of this comic.

http://fav.me/d7a45tc
ser-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2014   #5
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser-j View Post
Matsu-sensei actually made a parody comic of this comic.

http://fav.me/d7a45tc
Nice.

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
Unread 03-15-2014   #6
Speedball
Process Fan

Damn, he beat me to it, I was going to make a very similar comic. Suppose I could do so later, though… heh.
Speedball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014   #7
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

Man, I'd wish Matsu would draw more flowy full length clothes like that.
It's working for me something fierce.
Unread 03-17-2014   #8
MisplacedIdea
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by golan444 View Post
You can use it as many times as you like, but it only changes your body, not your face. Which can leave you looking pretty odd, lol.
It changed my character's face and hairstyle too. It's not a massive difference, but it is different.
MisplacedIdea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014   #9
Gumbyx84
Frequent Poster

In the video it seems like a complete transformation but it's hard to tell because you can't get a good look at the character's face before and after transformtion. Still cool that they included something like this. Is there any reason for it? There is usually lore to go along with stuff like this such as Belt of Gender Change from DnD.
Gumbyx84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2014   #10
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbyx84 View Post
In the video it seems like a complete transformation but it's hard to tell because you can't get a good look at the character's face before and after transformtion. Still cool that they included something like this. Is there any reason for it? There is usually lore to go along with stuff like this such as Belt of Gender Change from DnD.
..... You've never played Dark Souls (or Demon's Souls) have you?

Suffice to say, in those games there is a general overarching story, and you are told vaguely what to do, you really have no idea what your overall goal is in the game towards, at the earliest, the middle, and even then, what you thought is the right choice, could in fact be the wrong one on your moral scale (a la Dark Soul's two possible endings).

But I'm getting off topic, these games do have a back story and a lore to them, but they're barely mentioned if at all in the games. Ultimately, the player may be given an inkling of lore about a location, object, character, etc, but it usually ends up that the player themselves must draw their own conclusions from their experience and what little history they are given.

So, to answer your question, no there is no lore for the coffin. Raises some questions though doesn't it?

Unread 03-22-2014   #11
monkat
Frequent Poster

No, I don't believe there's a reason. There was a rumor that the Covetous Demon could also change your sex, so the coffin existed to turn you back, but I think it was debunked.

As far as lore goes, nope. Most of the lore comes from item descriptions, and you can't pick the item up, so no lore. I don't think there's anything that references it either. It may have something to do with the intro, though.
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2014   #12
Detatched
Be Me!

This really makes me want to see a story where a male character is forced into that thing and is dressed as a Desert Sorceress, as he loses that last bit of sanity and truly goes Hollow.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote